BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Ananya k.
San Jose , CA
This is such a great foundation for the price ! Super creamy, it blends right into my face, and I LOVE how it has a matte finish. It doesn't provide a ton of coverage though, so it's perfect if you want a light/medium coverage foundation for natural makeup looks :) TIP : this foundation does separate/become rather liquid-y once in a while, so make sure to shake it before each use !
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I'm a NYX fangirl, and was really excited to try this when it first came out. However, I was really disappointed in this product. None of their colors matched my skin. I have fairly light skin with pink undertones and the closest match made my face look dirty. I also didn't like how greasy it made my skin. In the week of testing this product out, I spent a lot of time in the bathroom blotting my face throughout the day. I tried different application methods, but still couldn't get it to work for me.
Marissa A.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Totally hated this foundation. I love most of NYX's products but this was a big disappointment for me. I was using the born this way foundation by Too Faced, but needed something more affordable but yet good. I decided to try this foundation after good reviews I had seen. This foundation made my face look super cakey and very oily! It was to the point where I felt so disgusted at how my face looked. I broke out after using this foundation and just threw it out. My face is normal/healthy. Sometimes when the weather changes it gets dry but overall my skin is normal but this foundation was just horrible on my face. NEVER WOULD RECOMMEND!!!!
Amber L.
Richardson, TX
I like this product a lot and the color matches my skin tone fairly well, but it can be sooooo tacky once its fully applied. If I don't set with a powder I go crazy. Not to mention it doesn't apply very smooth and its kind of drying on my skin. I have dry skin usually so I guess this is just a product for oily complexions.
Alexandra V.
Pasadena, CA
I love this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and I use this foundation along with the powder on a daily basis. Throughout the day I only have to blot my face a couple of times. It has a nice matte finish and the product itself last a long time. I would totally recommend this product for you.
Simone S.
Brooklyn
Review for: Nutmeg more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I could never find my exact shade in any foundation but this is the one, although I only use it for the bottom part of my face, as the top part is slightly darker, and it makes it look a bit ashy or chalky. It goes on so smooth and it doesn't break me out or anything. Of course, everyone's skin is different and people have different reactions, but I have sensitive skin (eczema) and it works just fine for me.
Janessa M.
Rhinelander WI
Review for: Light Beige more...
So a lot of people are saying this foundation is nice and it might be but not if you have dry skin. I have pretty dry skin and I found that no matter how much I prime and moisterize before putting this foundation on it still looks cakey and dry. It streaks so easy. Do not apply with a foundation brush. I feel the coverage is decent but if you try to build it up it looks veryyy cakey and unappealing. I wouldn't recommend this foundation.
Kandi B.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
For a really inexpensive foundation this is really amazing! You get full coverage with no caking. It last a long time too! It’s thicker than a true liquid foundation which I appreciate. I definitely recommend to others if you can find your shade.
Kati V.
Everett
Review for: Porcelain more...
I just got this foundation and I'm still not sure how I like it. I would say that it's light to medium coverage. I'm more of a full coverage lover. It's in a squeeze bottle so you can control how much you want. It does help with oily skin. I get pretty oily on my forehead, nose and chin so this definitely helped.
Sana S.
Katy, TX
Need extra coverage? A matte finish? A very natural look? NYX matte finish is your foundation. It lasts the whole day without caking yo my face and like I said it is a matte finish. I have acne so my skin is very picky with what it wants on its face, however, this foundation did not let me break out. It's absolutely long lasting, and gives you a good matte finish. Definitely buying again. I've bought this foundation so many times and it works just as well as a high end product and it is so much cheaper. Love it.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?