BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Brenda H.
LOGAN, UT
I love NYX Cosmetics, but since my skin is very sensitive I was very skeptical about trying a different foundation that is not powder. Well, I tried this Stay matte not flat foundation and I loved it! It did not make my skin dry or oily at all. It felt soft and stayed matte all night long! I went hiking and went out for dinner and it seemed as if I first put it on. It will definitely be in my top products and will use when I don't feel like using powder. Plus it's in a very affordable price. I love everything about this product!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I've been reading a lot of negative reviews on other sites. I don't think people are using this. This foundation properly. They key to applying any foundation is good skin prep and the application. I used a primer before I put on this foundation. I let my primer set & dry then applied the foundation with a beauty blender. This foundation looks sooo beautiful and smooth. I even have large pores and uneven skin tone, but it looked great when I was done. I got many compliments about how my makeup looked so natural like I wasn't even wearing any.
Cindy Z.
Danbury
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Creamy Natural more...
I tend to have a combination of both dry and oily skin, and for a matte foundation this product alone doesn't really dry my skin out like other foundation. I would recommend pairing it with the Hydra primer that NYX has if you tend to have dryer skin. Other than that, this product is pretty good. You can easily build for a fuller coverage. It's definitely worth it's price.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is good but is not my favorite, there is a wear and tear after 3 hours, is matte but lasts four to five hours in its entirety and begins to disappear, in photos is normal, I do not recommend it at all. Has a very yellow subtone some tones, also too pink. It would work well on oily skin but not more than 5 hours. The plus it has is that it has more product in quantity than other bases.
Ananya k.
San Jose, CA
This is such a great foundation for the price ! Super creamy, it blends right into my face, and I LOVE how it has a matte finish. It doesn't provide a ton of coverage though, so it's perfect if you want a light/medium coverage foundation for natural makeup looks :) TIP : this foundation does separate/become rather liquid-y once in a while, so make sure to shake it before each use !
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I'm a NYX fangirl, and was really excited to try this when it first came out. However, I was really disappointed in this product. None of their colors matched my skin. I have fairly light skin with pink undertones and the closest match made my face look dirty. I also didn't like how greasy it made my skin. In the week of testing this product out, I spent a lot of time in the bathroom blotting my face throughout the day. I tried different application methods, but still couldn't get it to work for me.
Alexandra V.
Pasadena, CA
I love this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and I use this foundation along with the powder on a daily basis. Throughout the day I only have to blot my face a couple of times. It has a nice matte finish and the product itself last a long time. I would totally recommend this product for you.
Amber L.
Richardson , TX
I like this product a lot and the color matches my skin tone fairly well, but it can be sooooo tacky once its fully applied. If I don't set with a powder I go crazy. Not to mention it doesn't apply very smooth and its kind of drying on my skin. I have dry skin usually so I guess this is just a product for oily complexions.
Janessa M.
Rhinelander WI
Review for: Light Beige more...
So a lot of people are saying this foundation is nice and it might be but not if you have dry skin. I have pretty dry skin and I found that no matter how much I prime and moisterize before putting this foundation on it still looks cakey and dry. It streaks so easy. Do not apply with a foundation brush. I feel the coverage is decent but if you try to build it up it looks veryyy cakey and unappealing. I wouldn't recommend this foundation.
Simone S.
Brooklyn
Review for: Nutmeg more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I could never find my exact shade in any foundation but this is the one, although I only use it for the bottom part of my face, as the top part is slightly darker, and it makes it look a bit ashy or chalky. It goes on so smooth and it doesn't break me out or anything. Of course, everyone's skin is different and people have different reactions, but I have sensitive skin (eczema) and it works just fine for me.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation