BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
Lauren H.
St Helens , Merseyside
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
I was really disappointed with this product. I used it once but it was really runny and the coverage was horrible. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone as the coverage really was poor.
Ines P.
Madrid
Pretty good foundation for beginners. Very thick in consistence and pretty good coverage if you like a full coverage look. Needs to be set, especially if you're a bit oily.
Alisha A.
Bradford
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation I picked up because I ran out of Nars, however I will be using this forever, the coverage is fabulous, the colour match is amazing and it stays on all day!! And £6!!! You cannot go wrong, I will be buying this again girls❤️❤️ sorry for the crap pic
Luka M.
The worker from the store gave me the wrong shade + it oxidizes so it's even darker, other than getting the wrong shade definitely a great foundation.
Tanisha W.
Ottawa,Ontario
Honestly I was disappointed in this foundation as I was using it you could see patches on face , it definitely didn't blend well on my face , It did leave my face feeling oily and definitely did not leave a matte finish like I was hoping for it felt as if I was putting butter on my face so I would say thumbs down to this foundation.
Hanaa A.
This is really good. Out of all the foundations I've used this works the best for me. Even though the product doesn't fully cover your pores it works well. I'd say the coverage is light to medium depending on the amount you use.
Slima P.
There is something about this foundation that I just can't put my finger on. I like the formula and it does leave my face matte and not flat and dry looking. It's refreshing but there is something about it, I think it's the scent it reminds me of something but I have no clue what. It's not a pleasant scent at least to me
Sarah O.
Stony plain , MA
I totally bought the wrong colour for my skin tone so it’s good but almost too good. I have to mix it to get a little darker tone. But after that it’s amazing
Mily O.
lima
This product is one of the ones I like the most! It leaves my skin matte and it is what I love since my skin is greasy and this base leaves it super beautiful.
Olivia G.
Great skin tone match and very buildable. Works well with combination skin (although is probably better suited to drier skin types) and has a medium coverage.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation