BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
Shelby F.
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
I love nyx i really do... But I'm still not sure how i feel about this foundation... It is matte when i 1st put it on and it does last long but after acouple of hours it does get oily for me maybe because i dont bake or put powder on... I'm going to try doing that to see how it goes would i buy again? Mmhmm maybe it's a good product , i just don't like feeling oily yuck.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I'm not sure why this isn't more loved! I tried this foundation on a whim while at my local NYX store - $7.50 for a foundation that claims matte but not flat? Why not? This is the perfect product that has helped me achieve an on-point look! During the colder months, my skin is still oily, but has dry patches. This is the first matte foundation I've tried that doesn't make those dry spots look horrible! Dare I say, my new favorite foundation! :)
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
personally, I didn't really like this foundation. Firstly, I couldn't find my shade. I had to create my own shade with 2 of the other shades. Good thing about it, is that the coverage is buildable therefore you can go from lightweight to a medium-full coverage foundation look just by adding layers. That could cause some caking of the foundation, depending on how many layers added. overall, it is an okay product but I've moved on to other foundations since using this.
Nadia B.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Warm more...
I use shade SMF17 Warm as my winter foundation. It’s advertised as full coverage and I bought in the hopes that it would deliver on that promise, but I find it to be more of a heavy medium coverage than anything. But I love how well this blends with my skin, it’s super lightweight and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing makeup at all. A little disapponted that it wasn’t the full coverage I was looking for, but this foundation pleasantly surprised me.
Ashley D.
Hawthorne, CA
This foundation was just not that great. I purchased the shade ivory and the color was fine for me, however the foundation was just sticky when I put it on. I apply with a brush and you could see the streaks from the brush. I also tried with a sponge and that was not much better. I tried setting it with powder and with spray and it never seemed to dry completely. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Angela R.
Not really fascinated by this foundation. I have found better at Sephora. I think for foundation i would spend a little more just because it sits on your face for a long period of time. I couldn't find the right shade for my skin tone and yes I asked for help and they still could get my color right. Also found it to be very runny and super oily at the end of the day. Not a huge fan of this product.
nohely b.
Review for: Warm, Sienna, Tawny, Tan more...
I'm obsessed with this foundation. In the past, I have used matte foundation and found that it actually highlights my flaws. It would settle into my skin and make it appear dry and just not pretty, and I (luckily) have a very nice complexion so that's saying a lot. Well I bought Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in Ivory, and I actually think it may be the best liquid foundation I've ever used. This foundation provides full coverage AND gives you a BOMB matte appearance without looking "flat" or dull. Thank you, Nyx, for this magical creation.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I've been reading a lot of negative reviews on other sites. I don't think people are using this. This foundation properly. They key to applying any foundation is good skin prep and the application. I used a primer before I put on this foundation. I let my primer set & dry then applied the foundation with a beauty blender. This foundation looks sooo beautiful and smooth. I even have large pores and uneven skin tone, but it looked great when I was done. I got many compliments about how my makeup looked so natural like I wasn't even wearing any.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is good but is not my favorite, there is a wear and tear after 3 hours, is matte but lasts four to five hours in its entirety and begins to disappear, in photos is normal, I do not recommend it at all. Has a very yellow subtone some tones, also too pink. It would work well on oily skin but not more than 5 hours. The plus it has is that it has more product in quantity than other bases.
Cindy Z.
Danbury
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Creamy Natural more...
I tend to have a combination of both dry and oily skin, and for a matte foundation this product alone doesn't really dry my skin out like other foundation. I would recommend pairing it with the Hydra primer that NYX has if you tend to have dryer skin. Other than that, this product is pretty good. You can easily build for a fuller coverage. It's definitely worth it's price.
Lisette V.
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?