BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
Mette N.
I wasn't too fond of this foundation. It feels kind of try to use and it kind of "highlights" any dry skin. It has fine but not great coverage. However, there's a lot of shades to choose from and it's an affordable foundation in a practical tube.
charlie h.
St Michael, Plymouth
Review for: Warm Beige more...
So I have 3 of these bottles of foundations!! The most I've ever repurchased from a product before!! These have matte finishes and have quite a few shades to choose from which is very helpful to choose your colour
Jay C.
Castle Vale , Birmingham
I brought this hoping to replace my expensive Estée Lauder foundation. It's not really that great to be honest. I wouldn't say it lasted all day made my face a bit oily. I still use it for days where I'm just popping out and stay with my expensive foundation for every other day.
Hollis M.
Canada ❤️
Not a huge fan of this foundation... It is not long wearing at all. I wouldn't want to wear this in a situation when you would be sweating. Nice coverage but is quite thin.
Aisling G.
After getting a tan on holidays I found it really difficult to find a colour to match my tan but this foundation matches me perfectly! The texture is amazing on the skin and the coverage is fab!
Catherine G.
Valencia, Carabobo
Es buena pero para mi uso personal prefiero bases de mayor y mejor cobertura. Conozco personas que les va muy bien, mi caso no es ese pero no deja de ser buena por eso!
Yasmeen J.
Mississauga , ON
This is on of my favorite foundation especially i have oily skin and I always need to purchase matte foundation , i really loved this one it gives nice and full coverage without any shiny face
Monica L.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I normally love nyx products. It's inexpensive and good quality however this foundation just didn't work out for me. Overall I found that this color got orange really fast and it was very dry for my skin. Would not recommend to anyone.
Gabriella S.
Salt lake city, Utah
I love nyx products, but however this foundation is not my favorite it appears blotchy. I do makeup so I have tried several different products, from drug store to high end.
Ines P.
Madrid
Pretty good foundation for beginners. Very thick in consistence and pretty good coverage if you like a full coverage look. Needs to be set, especially if you're a bit oily.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?