BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium ...2 Answers
ella t.
new jersey
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I️ love this foustion I.T applies nicely and is daily cheep I️ am running out and I️ think I’m going to buy another one I have had this for a pretty long time about 2 months and I still have a little bit less than half the bottle I️ am also a makeup artist YouTuber so I️ am always taking I.T off putting I.T back on. This is also a dooo if gently beauty
Amethyst  H.
Jupiter, FL
So there's really nice coverage on this and it is matte. But it doesn't last very long and oxidizes pretty weird. Nyx is my absolute favorite for any lip product ever, but their face stuff doesn't seem to do it for me
Gabi A.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a very sheer and watery foundation. It pretty difficult to apply considering how oily it is. It’s nice for a sheer makeup look but it makes your skin oily definitely not matte.
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
Review for: NYX Cosmetics Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Porcelain more...
It is a good drug store buy. I would recommend. It wouldn't be my first choice but for the cost, it really is a good buy. It is very affordable. I don't use it everyday but it is in the rotation. I would buy again.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I used this product for a while because I was hoping to perfect my blending skills but I felt like the liquid did not want to stay on my face. I thought if I bought a loose powder to apply over that it would help and it did somewhat. I would recommend this product for those who aren't experts at makeup like myself because it is a good price and its not a terrible product. I will say that if you have any fine lines or wrinkles then prepare for this makeup to settle in all those lines since it is a matte, although I never stayed matte with this product for very long either even though the makeup settled into my forehead lines every time!
Alicia B.
Leesburg, GA
This product personally didn't work out for me the color persuaded on the outside of the bottle does not match when you apply it on the skin. When I put this product on it made me look like a lobster as well as a too dark tan and does oxidize. I would say this product is medium to full coverage which is good for the price and when you first apply this product is goes on beautifully but tends to look very dry after 10-15 minutes. This product did overall did not work so great on me but doesn't mean it won't work on you. Also the foundation pictured is "Soft Beige"
Jay R.
Even though I ordered 2 shades the one that fit my skin complexion was the perfect about of liquid for a water based foundation. The other shade was too runny and I'm glad it didn't work out for me. Deep Rich is what I'm wearing and I would buy this again when I run out. I would say it doesn't blend well with a brush though and it says full coverage but the more product you apply the more the shade doesn't match so I stuck to medium coverage look. Price was amazing and it's on sale on the NYX website for like $5.50 Can't really go wrong with that. Stays matte for a while but did let my oil seep though but only after 6-7 hours in the heat so I guess it's not that bad.
Natashia F.
Harbor City, CA
I bought this foundation because someone gave me a NYX gift card for my birthday last year. I used the foundation for the first time a few days ago because I ran out of my go to foundation (which I usually have to mix with another foundation to match my complexion perfectly). I love this foundation. I only used one foundation and it was pretty spot on as far as matching my complexion, and I didn't have to use a lot of the product to get the coverage that I wanted!
Ana Z.
Buenas base de maquillaje, cobertura ligera a media, no es grasosa ni pegajosa, es como su nombre lo dice súper mate se difumina muy bien (yo lo hago con esponjita) y seca rápido, lo único que no me gusta y por la cual le doy 4 estrellas es que tiene un subtono naranja que no me gusta pero igual si lo trabajas funciona. Si la recomiendo porque es muy buena sólo debes elegir bien tu tono.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
This foundation was one of my first that i had when i first started getting into makeup and i repurchased it about 3 times. I think this foundation is really good for people who are first starting out in makeup and want something that is good quality but still affordable. The foundation range is pretty good and i loved the finish of this foundation even though i moved on to more high end products is would still recommend this product and buy it myself.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?