BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bou...3 Answers
  • I currently have this in Nude SMF02 and use it as a highl...1 Answers
  • I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's ...7 Answers
ella t.
new jersey
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I️ love this foustion I.T applies nicely and is daily cheep I️ am running out and I️ think I’m going to buy another one I have had this for a pretty long time about 2 months and I still have a little bit less than half the bottle I️ am also a makeup artist YouTuber so I️ am always taking I.T off putting I.T back on. This is also a dooo if gently beauty
Amethyst  H.
Jupiter, FL
So there's really nice coverage on this and it is matte. But it doesn't last very long and oxidizes pretty weird. Nyx is my absolute favorite for any lip product ever, but their face stuff doesn't seem to do it for me
Gabi A.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a very sheer and watery foundation. It pretty difficult to apply considering how oily it is. It’s nice for a sheer makeup look but it makes your skin oily definitely not matte.
Natashia F.
Harbor city, CA
I bought this foundation because someone gave me a NYX gift card for my birthday last year. I used the foundation for the first time a few days ago because I ran out of my go to foundation (which I usually have to mix with another foundation to match my complexion perfectly). I love this foundation. I only used one foundation and it was pretty spot on as far as matching my complexion, and I didn't have to use a lot of the product to get the coverage that I wanted!
Becky S.
I'm basing my rating on the formula although I ordered the wrong shade for myself online. I went with the guidelines but soft beige is too dark- I'd show pictures but I've not been able to upload anything to the #Influenster site and cant seem to get a response from tech support...so there's that...
This foundation comes in a plastic squeeze tube but it is sealed so there is less likely to be damage during transit. It opens easily and BE CAREFUL because a lot of product will come out quickly and you CAN'T put it back in the tube.
When I snatched it on my hand it actually looked great and then after my skin care routine I put it on my face and looked in the mirror to find a HOT MESS of a darker bronze than I needed and had to re do the whole process!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This was a disaster from the start because the color was off. That's something that can be fixed, but it only got worse from there. While not as bad as some foundations, it emphasized my texture more than a little bit from the start, I could feel it when I touched my skin even after powder, and it transfers like crazy. But worse: my oil broke through on my nose within a couple hours, and during the winter, I'm oily but not THAT oily (in the summer, my oily skin covers my entire t-zone, not just my nose). It looked like an oil slick. So, yea, no; don't need to try this more than once. It's one of the worst foundations I've tried so far, and I hate saying that since I generally like Nyx.
Ana Z.
Buenas base de maquillaje, cobertura ligera a media, no es grasosa ni pegajosa, es como su nombre lo dice súper mate se difumina muy bien (yo lo hago con esponjita) y seca rápido, lo único que no me gusta y por la cual le doy 4 estrellas es que tiene un subtono naranja que no me gusta pero igual si lo trabajas funciona. Si la recomiendo porque es muy buena sólo debes elegir bien tu tono.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
This foundation was one of my first that i had when i first started getting into makeup and i repurchased it about 3 times. I think this foundation is really good for people who are first starting out in makeup and want something that is good quality but still affordable. The foundation range is pretty good and i loved the finish of this foundation even though i moved on to more high end products is would still recommend this product and buy it myself.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I'm not sure why this isn't more loved! I tried this foundation on a whim while at my local NYX store - $7.50 for a foundation that claims matte but not flat? Why not? This is the perfect product that has helped me achieve an on-point look! During the colder months, my skin is still oily, but has dry patches. This is the first matte foundation I've tried that doesn't make those dry spots look horrible! Dare I say, my new favorite foundation! :)
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I absolutely love NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation my new favorite! I bought it originally on a whim since it was on clearance at the time and i love it way more then the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation that I have been satisfied using the last year. It is a medium/light xoverage, it is thick but not to thick. I use with damp beauty blender and with my L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal I get a flawless finish
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
Lisette V.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Marie P.
Cambridge
Anyone know the best primer to use with this? :) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation