Valkiry W.

I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?

Lilav I.
Lilav I.
hjørring sverigsvej 8 st,th
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes, my friend her skins are also oily and she use this foundation she very liked ❤️
Layla 🍋.
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
4 months, 3 weeks ago
I have this foundation and I also have dry skin and I hated it for my skin it was patchy and cracked so I think it would be good for oily skin
Charlize B.
Charlize B.
Dublin
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Love this foundation for a complete matte finish. Works best for me when I use it with the NYX hadratouch primer and the NYX matte finish setting spray.
Momal H.
Momal H.
Luton, Luton
11 months, 1 week ago
I think this foundation would really take time to dry on oily skins, I would recommend Rimmel London Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation for oily skin and also Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation works great as concealer
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Southport
12 months ago
I use the kiko milano fall 2.0 foundation mixed with the bourjois healthy mix and I have extremely oily skin
Ana A.
Ana A.
You can use the Maybeline Fix me foundation. Very good for oily skin
Laura H.
Laura H.
12 months ago
The Laura Mercier Flawless Foundation is amazing for oily skin! And if you still have issues with oily skin, just find a good setting powder such as the Laura Mercier setting powder 😇