27 colors available

BY NYX

Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear. - Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation see more...

• help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent fou...3 Answers
  • Ive never tried this product , is it any good ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Emma D.
Emma D.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation - Caramel
I got a sample of this foundation and it worked nicely but it was not my favorite. It was heavy on my face and I didn't like thy.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leesburg, GA
This product personally didn't work out for me the color persuaded on the outside of the bottle does not match when you apply it on the skin. When I put this product on it made me look like a lobster as well as a too dark tan and does oxidize. I would say this product is medium to full coverage which is good for the price and when you first apply this product is goes on beautifully but tends to look very dry after 10-15 minutes. This product did overall did not work so great on me but doesn't mean it won't work on you. Also the foundation pictured is "Soft Beige"
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.
Even though I ordered 2 shades the one that fit my skin complexion was the perfect about of liquid for a water based foundation. The other shade was too runny and I'm glad it didn't work out for me. Deep Rich is what I'm wearing and I would buy this again when I run out. I would say it doesn't blend well with a brush though and it says full coverage but the more product you apply the more the shade doesn't match so I stuck to medium coverage look. Price was amazing and it's on sale on the NYX website for like $5.50 Can't really go wrong with that. Stays matte for a while but did let my oil seep though but only after 6-7 hours in the heat so I guess it's not that bad.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Nude Beige
I used this product for a while because I was hoping to perfect my blending skills but I felt like the liquid did not want to stay on my face. I thought if I bought a loose powder to apply over that it would help and it did somewhat. I would recommend this product for those who aren't experts at makeup like myself because it is a good price and its not a terrible product. I will say that if you have any fine lines or wrinkles then prepare for this makeup to settle in all those lines since it is a matte, although I never stayed matte with this product for very long either even though the makeup settled into my forehead lines every time!
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Jamaica, NY
personally, I didn't really like this foundation. Firstly, I couldn't find my shade. I had to create my own shade with 2 of the other shades. Good thing about it, is that the coverage is buildable therefore you can go from lightweight to a medium-full coverage foundation look just by adding layers. That could cause some caking of the foundation, depending on how many layers added. overall, it is an okay product but I've moved on to other foundations since using this.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I've been reading a lot of negative reviews on other sites. I don't think people are using this. This foundation properly. They key to applying any foundation is good skin prep and the application. I used a primer before I put on this foundation. I let my primer set & dry then applied the foundation with a beauty blender. This foundation looks sooo beautiful and smooth. I even have large pores and uneven skin tone, but it looked great when I was done. I got many compliments about how my makeup looked so natural like I wasn't even wearing any.
Sana S.
Sana S.
Katy, TX
Need extra coverage? A matte finish? A very natural look? NYX matte finish is your foundation. It lasts the whole day without caking yo my face and like I said it is a matte finish. I have acne so my skin is very picky with what it wants on its face, however, this foundation did not let me break out. It's absolutely long lasting, and gives you a good matte finish. Definitely buying again. I've bought this foundation so many times and it works just as well as a high end product and it is so much cheaper. Love it.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Nude Beige
Totally hated this foundation. I love most of NYX's products but this was a big disappointment for me. I was using the born this way foundation by Too Faced, but needed something more affordable but yet good. I decided to try this foundation after good reviews I had seen. This foundation made my face look super cakey and very oily! It was to the point where I felt so disgusted at how my face looked. I broke out after using this foundation and just threw it out. My face is normal/healthy. Sometimes when the weather changes it gets dry but overall my skin is normal but this foundation was just horrible on my face. NEVER WOULD RECOMMEND!!!!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is good but is not my favorite, there is a wear and tear after 3 hours, is matte but lasts four to five hours in its entirety and begins to disappear, in photos is normal, I do not recommend it at all. Has a very yellow subtone some tones, also too pink. It would work well on oily skin but not more than 5 hours. The plus it has is that it has more product in quantity than other bases.
Mary R.
Mary R.
I do like the color and texture of this product, but it didn't really stay very matte with certain primers. I had to use a lot of powder throughout the day to battle the shine. I also noticed a few pimples pop up in my oily spots when I used it for the first couple of times. It is affordable though, and has a wide range of shades which is great.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Ive never tried this product , is it any good ?