NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Good for acne prone skin?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
I have combination skin? Is it perfect for it? And how's the coverage
Start your review of NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation!
New Jersey
Review for: Natural
This was my go-to foundation. I would always wear this product when I am planning to do a full face. This product is great for oily skin because it completely stays matte all day and it provides full coverage. However, this product is not the sole solution for oily skin because you still would have to apply loose setting powder for your makeup to stay matte all day. For dry skins, be sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying this product. For all the skin types, please be sure to wash your face before applying on any makeup. Overall, it a great product and I would definitely recommend it.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Beige
Feels a little heavy almost like clogging. I would not wear this regularly. The coverage is great though. I personally feel it can be a full coverage. Though it is matte it does not stay matte. Like all other foundations I’ve tried it stays matte for most of the day but as soon as your skin has had enough it’ll get super oily. Lots of color option, i would personally pick two of the closest color and mix them but that’s just me. All in all I wouldn’t purchase again but it’s not a terrible product.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Cocoa
This foundation used to be my fave. It was full coverage thick and the color was spot on. One thing I noticed about this was it never truly dried down. I would end up having to set this with setting powder which made it too heavy and it you could feel the foundation. It felt like mask of makeup and I truly hate that. Dry skin this won’t be your friend. If you use this it will show your imperfections dry patches bumps pores everything. Use a good primer and a really good moisturizer if you insist on using it.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Medium Beige, Nude Beige
Not my favorite. I very seldom give anything less than 3 stars. But they could just do better. First off way too matte, too dry, too something. Makes you skin look "beat." They have a lot of colors will. But, at least for me, they were slightly off. I bought Nude Beige and Sand Beige. Nude was a bit on the pinky side, and Sand was too yellow. I must disclose most foundations do not match me. So I i didn't let color affect my rating as much as quality and overall appeal.
Belleville
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation uploaded by Sara S.
Review for: Ivory
Nice full coverage foundation for a low cost. Can be a bit cakey at times. Also, when I go in with concealer on my nose, it will sometimes cause the foundation to lift. If you're looking for a full coverage matte foundation that won’t break the bank, give it a try. Just go light with it and gradually build up. And definitely use a good primer underneath.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Ivory
I’m a huge fan of NYX products, I love the quality they provide for the price but this one wasn’t a favorite for me. It didn’t blend very well into the skin and really looked blotchy overall. I have oily skin and usually love matte foundations but this one didn’t go on smooth. I also felt like it broke up by the end of the day on my chin and around my nose which was really disappointing. Ill continue to buy a lot from NYX, just not this product!
Zionsville , IN
Review for: Beige
They’re not kidding about the matte! I have combo and mature skin, I have fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth, and the formula really helps to keep my oil under control without highlighting my wrinkles and pores. The only reason I’m giving this foundation 2 stars is because of oxidation. After about 2 or so hours of wear it has a really obvious orange tint to it. No thanks, I’d really like to not look like an Oompa Loompa please.
Review for: Golden Beige
I have mixed feelings for this product but maybe because my skin can be a bit dry and the matte finish just makes my face feel a bit drier even after a good moisturizer has been applied. I do use this for 'contouring' as I did get a few shades and when it's applied just a bit sectioned off my face...it feels and looks good and blendable to work with. But to apply on my whole face as foundation I do not really like it.
Rapid City, SD
Review for: Nude Beige
If I had to recommend a NYX foundation I would probably go with the drops. Although this foundation definitely gives you a matte finish, it’s a pretty thick formula that often oxidizes. I tried wearing this a few times with different primers and different application techniques but I just couldn’t get it to work for me. It gave me great coverage but it was just too thick and didn’t seem to want to stay on my face
Review for: Creamy Natural
This foundation is okay, it’s not the best for its price point. Yes, it’s super matte but it kind of makes your makeup look super cakey and it sits so weird in fine lines. If you have combination skin, this is not for you because I had a dry patch one time and it just clung to it all weird. I would recommend this for people who purely have oily skin and to try to make it less cakey looking.

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Burkburnett, TX
il y a 3 mois
Paulina Orozco A. • il y a 3 mois
Hi girl the product i love it