BY NYX

24 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bought a so...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the differen...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium to full ...2 Answers
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This was a disaster from the start because the color was off. That's something that can be fixed, but it only got worse from there. While not as bad as some foundations, it emphasized my texture more than a little bit from the start, I could feel it when I touched my skin even after powder, and it transfers like crazy. But worse: my oil broke through on my nose within a couple hours, and during the winter, I'm oily but not THAT oily (in the summer, my oily skin covers my entire t-zone, not just my nose). It looked like an oil slick. So, yea, no; don't need to try this more than once. It's one of the worst foundations I've tried so far, and I hate saying that since I generally like Nyx.
Antonina M.
New York
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Idc what anyone says for me this applies FULL COVERAGE!
I have been using this product since it came out, and will never leave it. At the time I wasn’t into foundation so I used this as concealer, I was so impressed with the coverage. I apply it with a brush and stipple (tap) blend it into my skin. I always set it with a setting powder. My make up is always full coverage, never moves, and long lasting. I feel like this is my perfect shade (Medium beige). I always recommend it, if you have oily skin I would skip moisturizer and DEFINITELY a good strong setting powder.
esra m.
Wayne, NJ
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have very dry skin so I know this review won't mean much coming from someone with my skin type but here goes... first of all I bought this when I first starting experimenting with makeup. When I first tried it it was so hard to blend bc it was so dry on my skin and it made my skin a bit ashy by the end of the day. Fast forward a few months and my son somehow got to my makeup and lost the other foundations I use for my skin type and I didn't have time to look for it so I just thought I would use this mixed with a few drops of bio-oil and castor oil. At first it was ok. It applied pretty smoothly and even but as the day went on I felt my face getting dryer and dryer. Then eventually my husband asked me if I ate something that I was allergic to bc my face looked horrible. I looked in the mirror and my ENTIRE face was ashy. No really ijm not exaggerating my entire face was so dry it looked like you can peel it off! I hurried home and took all my makeup off and applied every oil o had in my collection(castor oil, bio oil, coconut oil and even olive oil and more) and it didn't do anything my face was still extremely dry. I had to stay in my house for 2 days bc I was scared the cold weather would me it worse. I will never use this product again! I won't even mix it with another foundation
Melissa S.
This foundation does what it says, it keeps your face matte The foundation goes on light, which doesn't give the total coverage so many are looking for, but for me it does just fine, especially when I layer it over my BB cream. I apply it with a makeup sponge, which allows the foundation to be spread more evenly across my face. I like the consistency and the fact that my face does truly stay matte. However, my mom has the same foundation and says she smells something musty after she applies it to her skin. If I wanted more coverage, I would also have to buy a different foundation.
Ashtyn Y.
Hubert, NC
Review for: Natural more...
I tried this foundation randomly. I spend about $10 at ULTA. It’s full coverage and looks nice at first but after it settled it started to crack, settle into my lines & look dry. I’m usually more oily and matte things don’t look like that on me.. so I’m not too crazy about the foundation itself. I even primed and set with my high end products... I applied with a beauty blender and a brush several times trying to see if I could find a way to make it work. I wouldn’t recommend this product, unless you’re needed some serious matte in your life.
Emily Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Nude, Creamy Natural more...
So this is one of my must haves. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the variety of shades you can find in stores is very minimal. Other than that, my dry skin adores this foundation! Even though the name has matte in it, it’s a water based foundation so it leaves my skin very very semi matte if anything and overall very fresh and light feeling. I also have sensitive, acne prone skin.. wanted a more natural, dewy look that still covered my spots, this is what did it for me!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Sarah N.
Review for: Deep Dark, Deep Rich more...
I don't have much to say about how the formula lasts because I could not keep this on my face. Deep Dark made it appear as if I was applying blackface, and Deep Rick made me look orange. Considering these are the two darkest shades in the line, I am very disappointed with NYX and will probably stay away from their foundations until they get a better shade range for darker skin.
Jocelyn A.
Humble, TX
Lightweight, non clogging, I use this foundation on a daily and I have not been disappointed by it at all! It keeps my skin matte with long lasting staying power that other drugstore or mid brands don't have. This is a product that gives you a lot of bang for a small buck. So don't be afraid to purchase because of the low price point, give it a try!
Erica W.
Tucker
Color range could definitely be better! Always can use those in between shades for the darker complexions. The coverage is medium full. I don't get a completely matte finish but, with the right primer, it can work lol. I do tend to touch up a lot with this foundation. I wouldn't recommend wearing this all day because it will transfer!
Megan M.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Alabaster more...
This was the first and only NYX brand product I have tried that I can say I am not a fan of. It did not blend well for me and it was very cakey. I was excited to find a matte foundation cheap, but it did not live up to my expectations. I would mix it with lotion to make it less cakey on my face. I will not buy this again.
Lisette V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Aimee M.
Liverpool
help! I have very oily skin and still struggle to find a decent foundation which lasts longer than a few hours. Ive tried NYX stay matte but not flat, boots no7 beautifully matte and many MANY other small drugstore brands but they all seperate on my skin after a few hours. (I live in the uk and only would prefare to stay away from the more expensive brands, i also only use cruelty free cosmetics!) Thanks!! NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation
Valkiry W.
I bought this foundation today. I wanted to know if it's great with oily skin? What foundations do you guys use for oily skin?
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?