BY NYX

Inspired by downtown hipsters this makeup kit contains on-trend colors for creating memorable daytime and evening looks. Enclosed within are 52 head-turning eyeshadows, 4 blushers, 4 face colors, 8 lip colors, a lip liner and 2 lip glosses. This kit is a city girl’s best friend.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, TitaniumDioxide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, MagnesiumStearate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Polyethylene, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77510(Ferric Ferrocyanide), C.I.77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(Yellow Iron Oxide), C.I. 77499(BlackIron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, FerricFerrocyanide.

Face Color:

Talc, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, White MineralOil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake),C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.77019(MICA),C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), PolyethyleneTerepthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Red 34, Red 7, Aluminum Powder.

Blusher:

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Petrolatum, MagnesiumStearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum),Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Blue), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(YellowIron Oxide), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1Al Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7Ca Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipgloss:

Polybutene,Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate,  Hydroxystearic Acid, Whitemineral oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Silica DimethylSilylate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Pink),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7 Ca Lake),C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al.Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I. 77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide).

Lip Color:

Polybutene, White Mineral oil,Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/StyreneCopolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Cera Microcristallina, C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake),C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipliner:

IsopropylMyristate, Cera Alba(beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Theobroma Cacao SeedButter, Ceresin, Cera Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter),Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Butylparaben, BHT, C.I. 77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77492(Iron Oxide Yellow), C.I. 77491(Iron Oxides Red),C.I. 77499(Iron Oxides Black), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake).

Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I loved the variety of colors in this set, I'm very fair skinned and I found many colors that work for me.
Leidy Marian R.
Los productos de NYX cosmetics son los mejores! como quisiera tener esta coleccion. WOW me encantaria!
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Love this collection I don't use it anymore but it worked wonders before I got it dirty lol
Crys H.
Love love love NYX eyeshadows especially. I find they go on very well and have great pigmentation. They are affordable and thankfully more stores are starting to carry the products.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
ماركه جميله جداا وانا احب الميكب جداا ومقدرش استغناا عنه ابداا وتمني يكون عندي لان هذلالل المنتج مااا عندي منه ابدااا انا زعلانه كتيير لان حاجات كتيير اووي حلوه مش عندي 😭😭?
حلوووه جدااا انا عاوزه من دا بلييز
Viktoriya E.
Odessa
In fact, I really wanted to buy such sets, but somehow my hands did not reach and finally a month later I decided and bought such a large set for a little girl)) Well, it's natural that any such cake is a set consists of the most trendy shades with a pom Which I created day and evening makeup.Equipped with 52 shades of shades, 4 blushes, 8 lip gloss, lip pencil and 2 lip glosses.There are so many shadows that every day before you is a difficult choice what to choose, but over time, I have favorites, and with the rest I have an experiment)shines that this set offers, they are both transparent, give a very transparent shade, contain small sparkles, so I use them very often and they are good in quality, do not dry lips, almost not sticky, do not smell anything. Pencil for lips, too, did not stay away.Well, if you talk about the price, maybe for someone it is great, but for me it's worth it, do not feel sorry for yourself, everyone should try it. NYX Soho Glam Collection
Fernanda M.
Rua João Pinto Nunero 145
The best palette of all. All excellent products with excellent pigmentation and durability. NYX as always has all the perfect products. Every detail is carefully thought out, making the whole look perfect, I'm in love, wonderful investment!
Isra ..
This product is available in the same way that can help you in the make-up Added to the quality of the product and its ability to create a taste of make-up The advice you enter into this site and subscribe to
María V.
OMG this palette is amazing. Its pigmentation is amazing and the colors are ideal to realize your creations of Halloween for this 2017. I love the black colors that brings palette, are two tones, one is Matte a little gray and another is Matte intense black ideal to decorate your Halloween makeup. You can find it at official Nyx stores in your city and its cost is affordable. I love Nyx products and this palette is one of my favorites. She helped me recreate my Halloween look completely 😈 NYX Soho Glam Collection
Kanza S.
Dhahran, Eastern Province
One of my friend gifted me this palette on my wedding and this is my all time favorite for any look I want. The glosses in it are so richly pigmented and make your lips feel amazing. The variety of eye shadows and blushes make it easier for you to match with your skin type. It also have some lip liners with amazing colors. The lip liner inside it is of also a very cute nude pink. Totally recommended.
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
María V.
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
Liseth M.
Are the shadow colots mixed between matte and shinny or are all of them shinny?