BY NYX

Inspired by downtown hipsters this makeup kit contains on-trend colors for creating memorable daytime and evening looks. Enclosed within are 52 head-turning eyeshadows, 4 blushers, 4 face colors, 8 lip colors, a lip liner and 2 lip glosses. This kit is a city girl’s best friend.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, TitaniumDioxide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, MagnesiumStearate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Polyethylene, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77510(Ferric Ferrocyanide), C.I.77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(Yellow Iron Oxide), C.I. 77499(BlackIron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, FerricFerrocyanide.

Face Color:

Talc, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, White MineralOil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake),C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.77019(MICA),C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), PolyethyleneTerepthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Red 34, Red 7, Aluminum Powder.

Blusher:

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Petrolatum, MagnesiumStearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum),Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Blue), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(YellowIron Oxide), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1Al Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7Ca Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipgloss:

Polybutene,Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate,  Hydroxystearic Acid, Whitemineral oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Silica DimethylSilylate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Pink),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7 Ca Lake),C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al.Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I. 77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide).

Lip Color:

Polybutene, White Mineral oil,Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/StyreneCopolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Cera Microcristallina, C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake),C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipliner:

IsopropylMyristate, Cera Alba(beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Theobroma Cacao SeedButter, Ceresin, Cera Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter),Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Butylparaben, BHT, C.I. 77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77492(Iron Oxide Yellow), C.I. 77491(Iron Oxides Red),C.I. 77499(Iron Oxides Black), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake).

Gabriela A.
Essa paletaa da NYC euuuu amooo demaiss , ela e minha paleta predileta , eu dezejo muito elaaaa qieroooo muitooo ganhar elaaa
Ariana B.
Knoxville, TN
For the price, the amount of product you get, and the pigmentation in these colors, you just can't beat it. It's awesome.
Roxxane R.
Fresno
I remember having this palette. I lasted me for a long while. I had so much fun trying every single eyeshadow on me!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Love the variety of colors. And it has a ton in it for the price you can't beat it at all. And I live their products.
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
I absolutly loved this!!!!!!! I wish i could order it again. It was very exspesive. Reccomend this for tan skin.
Tessa B.
Collegeville, PA
Fantastic colors to mix and match! Perfect present received right before prom! Intensively excited about this!
Kassandra C.
Has all the basics you'd need great for starters. Got one very similar in beauty school and showed me the ropes
Florangel M.
Bronx, NY
I love the different colors that this product has they are soft and strong colors very cute and they look good
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
I have made so many looks off of this palette and theyre all beautiful. I get so many compliments about it ❤💜
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I loved the variety of colors in this set, I'm very fair skinned and I found many colors that work for me.
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
María V.
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
Liseth M.
Are the shadow colots mixed between matte and shinny or are all of them shinny?