BY NYX

Inspired by downtown hipsters this makeup kit contains on-trend colors for creating memorable daytime and evening looks. Enclosed within are 52 head-turning eyeshadows, 4 blushers, 4 face colors, 8 lip colors, a lip liner and 2 lip glosses. This kit is a city girl’s best friend.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, TitaniumDioxide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, MagnesiumStearate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Polyethylene, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77510(Ferric Ferrocyanide), C.I.77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(Yellow Iron Oxide), C.I. 77499(BlackIron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, FerricFerrocyanide.

Face Color:

Talc, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, White MineralOil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake),C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.77019(MICA),C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), PolyethyleneTerepthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Red 34, Red 7, Aluminum Powder.

Blusher:

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Petrolatum, MagnesiumStearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum),Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Blue), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(YellowIron Oxide), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1Al Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7Ca Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipgloss:

Polybutene,Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate,  Hydroxystearic Acid, Whitemineral oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Silica DimethylSilylate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Pink),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7 Ca Lake),C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al.Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I. 77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide).

Lip Color:

Polybutene, White Mineral oil,Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/StyreneCopolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Cera Microcristallina, C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake),C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipliner:

IsopropylMyristate, Cera Alba(beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Theobroma Cacao SeedButter, Ceresin, Cera Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter),Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Butylparaben, BHT, C.I. 77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77492(Iron Oxide Yellow), C.I. 77491(Iron Oxides Red),C.I. 77499(Iron Oxides Black), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake).

Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
This is heaven In one product I love love love this you can make so many looks with all the make up that comes in this baby. Eye shadows have enough pigment and I mean it's super affordable I recommend this pallet.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Yaaaaas nyx. They have such good quality for such a great price. Best drugstore makeup brand. Perfect shades and products for a whole set palette. You can make so many different full face looks with this
Julia G.
DuBois, PA
Great pallete to quickly build up your collection! The colors are good for a variety of looks and occasions. I love the brown blush is awesome for contouring.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I got this for my daughter and daughter-in-law for Christmas and they loved it and are both using it still. Great colors and many to choose from
Abby R.
Love it. So many options. Very good for makeup artists on the go. All the various colors are great for a whole bunch of experiments and looks
susan a.
I got this pallette over ayear ago, it is great and gives you that wonderful effect on your face....this eye shadow pallette is the bomb....
Emma T.
Very varied colors and pigment. Lip gloss is ok. Eyeshadow isn't that pigmented. Blushes are ok as well. Lipstick is ok. Pretty affordable.
Ashley J.
Denton, TX
I personally love this set! It's very versatile and allows you to have plenty of day time and night time looks. I would recommend :)
Galilea E.
I get this set every year for my friends and family that love makeup for Christmas. They all love it. Its also great for beginners
Jacqui O.
Anthony , TX
So worth it! Love this brand! All the different shades are amazing! The way the box is set up is even greater. Amazing product
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
María V.
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
Liseth M.
Are the shadow colots mixed between matte and shinny or are all of them shinny?