BY NYX

Inspired by downtown hipsters this makeup kit contains on-trend colors for creating memorable daytime and evening looks. Enclosed within are 52 head-turning eyeshadows, 4 blushers, 4 face colors, 8 lip colors, a lip liner and 2 lip glosses. This kit is a city girl’s best friend.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, TitaniumDioxide, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, MagnesiumStearate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Polyethylene, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77510(Ferric Ferrocyanide), C.I.77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(Yellow Iron Oxide), C.I. 77499(BlackIron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, FerricFerrocyanide.

Face Color:

Talc, Bis-DiglycerylPolyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, White MineralOil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I.19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake),C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I.77019(MICA),C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide), PolyethyleneTerepthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Red 34, Red 7, Aluminum Powder.

Blusher:

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Petrolatum, MagnesiumStearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, White Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum),Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Blue), C.I.77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492(YellowIron Oxide), C.I. 77499(Black Iron Oxide), C.I. 42090:2(FD&C Blue 1Al Lake), C.I. 15850(D&C Red 6 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7Ca Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5Al. Lake), C.I.77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipgloss:

Polybutene,Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate,  Hydroxystearic Acid, Whitemineral oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Silica DimethylSilylate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, C.I. 77007(Ultramarine Pink),C.I. 77742(Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491(Red Iron Oxide), C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 15850:1(D&C Red 7 Ca Lake),C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake), C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al.Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I. 77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(TinOxide).

Lip Color:

Polybutene, White Mineral oil,Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/StyreneCopolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid,Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Cera Microcristallina, C.I.42090:2(FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake),C.I. 19140:1(FD&C Yellow 5 Al. Lake), C.I. 77019(MICA), C.I.77891(Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77861(Tin Oxide).

Lipliner:

IsopropylMyristate, Cera Alba(beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Theobroma Cacao SeedButter, Ceresin, Cera Carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter),Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Butylparaben, BHT, C.I. 77891(TitaniumDioxide), C.I. 77492(Iron Oxide Yellow), C.I. 77491(Iron Oxides Red),C.I. 77499(Iron Oxides Black), C.I. 45410:2(D&C Red 28 Al Lake).

Mari O.
Houston
If you ever wanted to have a flirty look then NYX is the best to choose ! No matter how I put NYX eyeshadow on it honestly makes my eyes look really nice . It's easy to apply , easy to use and easy to make up any look you want . Their eyeshadow is long lasting especially if you use the eyeshadow primer .
Emma T.
Nesconset
Big collection of blush, eyeshadow and lip gloss with very cheap brushes that I don't like. Eyeshadow doesn't have great pigment, yet their ok to use. Pan lip glosses have good pigment but are a little messy to use. Tube lip gloss are very shimmery and in a silver and pale pink color, yet look practically the same on lips. And the blushes have okay pigment, but theres a tiny bit of glitter involved.
Jasmine M.
Millersville, MD
This palette is so convenient and is travel size when going on vacations to pack in your suitcase. I mainly use it when I'm going to go out to the club. I do wish it came with more little brushes but that's the only flaw.
Robin W.
And this is also another one of my favorite go-to so I have so much makeup but this one has so many colors when I want to match my clothes my makeup this is one of my favorite little pricey but it's worth it
Mechelle L.
I used to love this years ago. The darkest shade on the right was highly pigmented. They all have a shimmer/tiny glitter. I know some are not a fan. As for the shadows, they are a little rough to the touch. The more light colorful shadows are chalky. But the darker navy, purples, browns--are buttery and highly pigmented. The glosses that come with the kit. I couldn't care for. Otherwise a pretty decent palette for a beginner. NYX Retail StoresNYX Retail Stores Soho Glam Makeup Collection
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I dont have it but i wil own it one day becoz i have used it and loved the colors ❤ it has a lot of color options NYX Retail Stores
It blends soo well on my skin
Reasonable rate
Quantity is more
Radiant colors
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
I had these years ago when I was just starting and playing with make up. This collection pretty much have everything you want. As for the quality I'm not pretty impressed with it. It has a lot of shimmers and its not really pigmented. For beginners I would say its an okay to have it and play around.
Lexie F.
I really do not this this palette. It has very strange colors that aren't flattering in my opinion. The pigments are not that good and I am not a fan. I would not recommend and won't buy it again.
Clarissa D.
Este é o céu em um produto I love love love isso você pode fazer tantos olhares com toda a maquiagem que vem neste bebê. Sombras de olho tem pigmento suficiente e quero dizer que é super acessível Eu recommendo este pallet.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
When i bought this i was worried because a lot of the time the quality goes down hill in these large collections. I was pleasantly surprised that all of the make up was very high quality from the nicely pigmented eye shadows to the creamy lipstick
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
María V.
Qiuqin C.
Is this worth it's price?
Liseth M.
Are the shadow colots mixed between matte and shinny or are all of them shinny?