NYX Soft Matte Lip CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY NYX

Now available in twelve more statement-making shades, our velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favorite.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Amsterdam & Prague:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Stockholm, London, Addis Ababa, Abu Dhabi, Athens, Cairo & Ibiza:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Copenhagen:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Berlin, Budapest, Vancouver, Seoul, Rome, Manila & Dubai:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Paris, Havana & San Juan:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Madrid:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Moscow:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• your favourite colour ,,,?! 😍😍 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream45 Answers
  • How does my full face nyx glam look? NYX Soft Matte Lip C...6 Answers
  • Does this product transfer or smudge?9 Answers
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
  • "I really love this product , i swatched it on my arm 2 days ago and its still there, so i think its safe to say its long lasting. when you first put it on it looks really shiny , like a regular gloss but it sort of dries to the matte finish. all the colors are beautiful but my favorites are instabul and buenos aires " in 1755 reviews
Alaina B.
Review for: Other more...
So this is a fun little product! I tried it in Las Vegas, which is a dark green color (think Elphaba). It was a smooth formula and surprisingly not too drying like a lot of matte lips tend to be. The only down side I would say is that it took a little work getting the product on the applicator. I had to move it around in the container and along the sides. It also took about three coats to get even coverage. It is a buildable type formula which is good for more natural colors, but since this product was a very unnatural color, a sheer layer looked very strange. Once I did get it on nicely, it looked great, felt great, and stayed for a while. It wasn't too difficult to get off but it did take a little work to make sure my lips didn't have a green stain left on them. Over all, this was a great product to try and I would recommend it, especially if you want to experiment with fun colors.
Jessica S.
usa
First let me just say I am generally not a fan of Matte lipsticks, so when I first tried this product I had a bias towards it. But one of my followers wanted to know my opinion so I tested it. So it was great for a matte lipstick as far as texture goes but ultimately I just know I I oi ild never wear it. It lasts for a while but everytime you touch something to your lips, a little bit of lipstick comes off. Generally I love Lipsense because nothing comes off until you take it off. But if you love lipstick no matter what and love mattes then this product is for you.
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
Review for: Amsterdam more...
I purchased this color because the CVS I was in was out of Monte Carlo (my favorite red!) and found that it was a bit too orange for my skin tone. I have fair skin, freckles, dark hair and blue eyes so an orange-y red is far too strong for me.
The pigmentation is very strong, which I love and it goes on with a wonderful texture. I will say it doesn't stay on super well so beware if you'll be eating or drinking. Be prepared for lots of reapplication, however, for the price I don't think you should expect an all day wear that you might with a higher end brand.
Monika T.
Review for: Stockholm, Amsterdam, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Other more...
Amazing formula. This lipstick as by it's name smooth cream is what exactly it feels and wears on the lips . This liquid lipstick won't dry out the lips even if I wear it all day long . They have many shades to offer . Which is always great . You must build up the color but it won't strip or feels like packing layer after layer. Even with that creamy consistency of doesn't fade that quick . It is one of the comfortable wearing lipstick for all day long.
Katelyn B.
Palmyra
Review for: London more...
I received this in my Ipsy bag like many other people who have reviewed this product. I love the color and feel like it gives me more of a sophisticated look when I wear it. It goes on smooth and one dip will usually do one whole lip.It also seems to last pretty long. The downside is that it dries into your lips and showcases all of the creases and chapped parts. I usually put a layer of chap stick on before it to try and combat that and it seems to work for the most part but you can still see the lines. If that doesn't bother you I say it's definitely a good spend.
Chelsea N.
I was honestly really surprised at how much I liked this one. I grabbed a bunch of NYX stuff randomly at Target and ended up loving everything. It compares well to the higher end brands - maybe needs reapplying a bit sooner but I’m not usually expecting my lipstick to stay on for like 12 hours straight so it’s not an issue. It has a nice mousse-y texture & feels nice once it dries down. The true red shade is really good too!
Hannan T.
Review for: Abu dhabi more...
So i saw this on someone else and thought that Abu Dhabi would be a perfect nude for me and it came out SUPER pink on me. Im thinking Berlin would look better on me..
Also there is a really strong smell to it. At first it was pleasant but i keep forgetting about the smell so when i open it it catches me off guard and now annoys me.
This is my first nyx lip cream matte and im not impressed. The product came out clumpy and i had to really apply it to get it on then it did dry a lighter color. When i wear it now i just have to put veryyyy little towards the inside of my mouth and blend it towards the top of my mouth (like in the pic) or you just have to wear a liner.
Will only buy Berlin just to see how the payoff of this lipstick is with a color i like on me & with a thick application. Otherwise I wouldnt buy or recommend this product.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
I have the shades Copenhagen and Transylvania. They're very soft and comfortable to wear! They feel like butter on your lips when applying and dry down very nice. But with these darker shades, I noticed they are just a bit streaky. I usually have to shake the tube for a few seconds before applying. And when applying these darker shades, I ALWAYS have to put on a second coat, sometimes a third. It really is bummer you have to do at least two coats because you run out of the product quicker, especially since it's such a small tube of lipstick. They're worth the money, but they could definitely improve the opacity of the darker shades.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Review for: Cannes more...
Matte finish, Long-lasting, Great color payoff, and Cruelty free! NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream in Athens delivers durable, lightweight and creamy lip color. A NYX Professional Makeup fan favorite, it goes on velvety smooth and stays put all day. Plus, NYX Professional Makeup matte lip cream smells amazing.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
These are great for people who are just starting to dabble with makeup but I cannot for the life of me get full opacity... Ever. No matter what color I try. I'm not saying these are the worst things to happen to makeup but they've been around ling enough to get a reformulation to keep up with all of the great matte lip creams the world has to offer. But for the price... I can't really argue.
Sessy M.
California
What are the best shades to get? Is there any matte ones?
Jennifer B.
What does this lip creme smell like?
Diana M.
Strongsville, OH
What are some places that sell this product?
Raquel F.
Bremerton, WA
I love this lip cream. I have only tried one color so far. What is your favorite?
Michelle R.
Hinesville, GA
What are the best vampy colors to go with?!