Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: London more...
I received this in my ipsy bag and was disappointed at first. It felt great, it didn't feel sticky or dry, wasn't streaky and applied lightly but was buildable. I applied it at 6 am, ate breakfast at 9 am with 2 cups of coffee and it lasted until I took it off at 10 am. The color was too light and against my pale skin made me look sick and colorless. I mixed it with the NYX lip lingerie in Exotic and it became a beautiful rosy nude color. I've mixed it with several different colors and absolutely love it. I want to get other colors of the lip cream formula to wear on their own or mix with other Lip Lingerie colors and see what combinations I can come up with. The price is low but the quality is as high as very expensive high end name brand names I've purchased. I can't recommend this enough. *EDIT I've worn London on it's own a few times and it's won me over. It's out of my comfort zone but is great for when I want to wear a lighter, muted makeup. It's perfect for a doctor's appointment, job interview or church. I have also bought San Paulo which is a beautiful pinkish red and Cannes in the Metallic variety Lip Cream. I love them all. Cannes is on the left, San Paulo in the middle and London on the right. (the picture of San Paulo was actually taken after I ate breakfast.)