NYX Soft Matte Lip CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY NYX #11 in Lip Gloss

Now available in twelve more statement-making shades, our velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favorite.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Amsterdam & Prague:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Stockholm, London, Addis Ababa, Abu Dhabi, Athens, Cairo & Ibiza:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Copenhagen:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Berlin, Budapest, Vancouver, Seoul, Rome, Manila & Dubai:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Paris, Havana & San Juan:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Madrid:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Moscow:

Isohexadecane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Ammi B.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX es una marca que me emociona porque no es caro y es muy bueno. Los colores de los labiales que tienen son variados y los tonos van con diferentes tipos de piel. Me encantan que sean suaves pero a la misma vez duraderos. He usado tres diferentes labiales de esta marca,estas son: NYX soft matte lip cream, NYX butter gloss y NYX lingerie.

NYX soft matte lip cream tiene un rico olor y no es fuerte. Las tonalidades de estoy labiales son atrevidos pero si eres de piel morena o trigueña te van a quedar muy bien y van a resaltar tus labios. Si son duraderos no se desvanecen rapido.

NYX butter gloss tiene un olor muy suave. Las tonalidades son suaves, es como si mueran solo brillo labial porque los colores son muy suaves. La textura es muy suave pero un poco pegajosa. Si duran un buen tipo.

NYX lingerie es bien Profesional tiene un acabado matte y los colores son muy bonitos. Es bueno escoger el color correcto para tu tono de piel porque si escoges el incorrecto no te vas a ver bien. En esta coleccion no todos los tonos van con todos los tonos de piel. Es muy duradero y barato a diferencia de otro labiales mattes. NYX Butter GlossNYX Soft Matte Lip CreamNYX Lip Lingerie
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Paris, Sau Paulo
I have test sized versions of Paris and Sāo Paulo that came with the NYX Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar. I'm not sure if it's just my samples, but my product was very thin and not creamy at all. I had to dip the applicator back in the product and scoop around several times to cover my lips fully. However, the color is a super cute and vibrant matte fuchsia for Paris (I wouldn't wear it to work but I did get a ton of compliments when I wore it to class) and a warmer red-pink in Sāo Paulo. It takes a while to fade, and when it does fade, it fades super evenly so you don't have to reapply right away to avoid a weird fuchsia-to-natural ombré. Overall a pretty stellar lip product.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Other
I wore this Transylvanian lipstick in my last outfit I wore on Halloween. I was born on October 31 and celebrated my last birthday in 2016 in the city of Salem, MA, the famous city of witches. Of course I was dressed like a witch. This lipstick has a simply beautiful color and serves Halloween. It has a very good pigmentation, is very creamy, has a beautiful color and lasts a long time in the mouth! Another thing that caught my attention is that this product has a very pleasant smell, I do not like products with a strong smell, so it is very good! The product packaging is practical and very easy to use, it has a great size to carry in your pocket or purse. It has a great price and I bought mine at Target. I love NYX products as they are excellent quality products with very good price, it is an investment that there is no regret. So I bought other colors because I loved that lipstick! But I would like the packaging to be a bit bigger to have more product and last longer! This lipstick is the face of Halloween !!!!
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stockholm, Tokyo, Milan, Amsterdam, San Juan, Paris, Monte Carlo, Manila, Sau Paulo, Sydney, Other
I absolutely love these matte lip creams! One thing that initially drew me to this product was the price and range of colors. It is a great price point for this product, and the lip colors are beautiful.

This product goes on smooth and is very pigmented. The Amsterdam color has to be my most commonly used one, as it is a great classic red.

I always wear a lip balm underneath my lip creams, especially matte ones, but with that, this does not dry out my lips.

I bought the lip cream vault last Christmas, which was a great way to try all the colors, but the quality in the tubes was not as great as the actual size. They seemed a little dry and as if they did not have a lot of color in them. However, I️ would still recommend the normal size, as that lasts a long time.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Cannes, Abu dhabi, Istanbul, Milan
While celebrating our friends birthday the other day, we were all chatting and what do you know makeup just seems to naturally erupt onto the scene when we have any girl time. As women we are very real with one another.

True life round table question and answer session!

Here are some of the questions I’ve gotten before anyone would really begin to show very much interest.

I’ve got really dry lips will my lips look cracked and the lip stain look funny?

I don't normally wear that color are you sure its right for my skin tone?

will it burn my lips?

will it come off?

how long does it last?

I listened to each of their concerns then I went around the table looking at each of my friends and began matching them each to their own color.

That's when I just sat back and assisted when i was needed. We had so much fun and everyone went home with NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

I simply put my makeup “wear my mouth” is! I let them try it. I have return clients that have been able to re-purchase and go on to buy other items in my home overstock.

Here’s a picture of us celebrating one of us girls birthday turned lipstick party!

#NYX Cosmetics #Lip Cream #BestFriends #influenster #contest #Lip stain
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Copenhagen, Paris, Other
So I really don’t like matte lips, just the feel of them aren’t great generally, but these are so GOOD. I love how these look and feel. The pigmentation is so nice, and the packaging is amazing. I really like the applicator, and all the colors are really wonderful. They are pretty long lasting unless you eat like a burger because then it really like wipes the lip color off. These don’t feather so I don’t really need to do a lip liner with these which is super nice and they don’t dry out your lips. They do dry down to mostly transferproof and I didn’t think that I would like these but these are my absolute favorite matte lippies, and they are a really great price!! I highly recommend these!!
lindsey s.
Review for: Antwerp, Vancouver
This product is unexpectedly good for the price, but to me is leaves a lot to be desired. The shade selection is great but I need to purchase these online as Target near me doesn’t have a reliable selection. I like the texture as it applies which is very light and creamy but it takes a long time to dry down and can emphasize wrinkles in your lips as it dries. I have issues with this wearing off with eating/drinking but layering does not give a flattering texture. I use these rarely but if you are looking for a cheap matte lipstick or want to try an adventurous colour then go for these!
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Addis Ababa, Sau Paulo, Seoul
First of all, Let me say that I have used NYX Turnt Up! line in the past and really liked the product. I wasn't as impressed with this line for a few reasons. First, I had to reapply the lip cream multiple times throughout the day. I found it to be drying, and it doesn't look very good when it starts to wear off and shows the cracks in your lips. I did think the color was vibrant and fun! I don't wear these colors often, but I received them complimentary from Influenster to test. I do think that this is a good product for the price. If you don'r mind reapplying, I'd say buy it!
Hannan T.
Review for: Abu dhabi
So i saw this on someone else and thought that Abu Dhabi would be a perfect nude for me and it came out SUPER pink on me. Im thinking Berlin would look better on me..
Also there is a really strong smell to it. At first it was pleasant but i keep forgetting about the smell so when i open it it catches me off guard and now annoys me.
This is my first nyx lip cream matte and im not impressed. The product came out clumpy and i had to really apply it to get it on then it did dry a lighter color. When i wear it now i just have to put veryyyy little towards the inside of my mouth and blend it towards the top of my mouth (like in the pic) or you just have to wear a liner.
Will only buy Berlin just to see how the payoff of this lipstick is with a color i like on me & with a thick application. Otherwise I wouldnt buy or recommend this product.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have received this in a kit and the color I was like a bright pink. The color was very rich. I'm not much of a matte girl fan but I figured let me give it a try. It felt like I was wearing nothing which is pretty good. the only thing is why I give it a four-star rating is the fact that it's not glossy. It didn't last long but again I like gloss versus Matte so I ended up finding myself putting on a glossy coloring on top just to get a little shine to it verses that Matte feel. My lips weren't dry nor crack they were actually hydrated and smooth looking.
Sessy M.
California
What are the best shades to get? Is there any matte ones?
Jennifer B.
What does this lip creme smell like?
Diana M.
Strongsville , OH
What are some places that sell this product?
Raquel F.
Auburn, WA
I love this lip cream. I have only tried one color so far. What is your favorite?
Michelle R.
Hinesville, GA
What are the best vampy colors to go with?!