40 colors available

BY NYX #10 in Lip Gloss

Now available in twelve more statement-making shades, our velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a NYX fan favorite.

• Does this product transfer or smudge?3 Answers
  • What are the best shades to get? Is there any matte ones?119 Answers
  • What is your favorite color?13 Answers
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Dorr, MI
Hi, Beauties!

So today I have for you the second beauty Kit for beauty kit month! This is an NYX matte lip kit (Nyx is a cruelty-free company!)I picked up at Ulta for the retail price of $15.00 US dollars, but I have seen on the internet for around $13.00 US dollars. So I have several swatches to show to you and also one item that is a holy grail to me that I use when my lipstick will not come off! Hope you enjoy!
I must say they are very creamy, at first, but after 45 minutes my lips became a little dry and cracked a lot, this was just for the two lighter color lip creams. The lip creams have very great pigmentation to them, they also are very smooth and are pretty colors! I really do like them overall. The only thing I really didn’t like the dryness, but that can be fixed with putting Chapstick on first then you should be fine! Okay so now I will tell you and show you some pictures of my holy grail I have found. It is Sephora’s oil lipstick remover which retails for $5.00 US dollars. (It is on sale and may go out of stock soon!) This is after the 3 swatches I had on my arm. I tried cleaning it off with soap, water, and a rag. Looks like that didn’t work that well so I used my handy dandy lipstick remover and…. Boom! Amazing right? I have a picture of the napkin that I took it off with. There was a lot left on my arm. It was super easy to take off after using that. So I hope you guys check out that lipstick remover!

Okay so back to businesses, Overall I rate the NYX cream lipstick 8.5/10, this is why.

1. Such a great price! Compared to any other cream lipstick this is close to being the same thing. And it is like getting 3 for the price of 1!

2.I don’t know if it is just me but I have been using this for about a 2 months now and when I look in the bottle it looks like I used nothing!

3.I love the range of colors NYX had made for this product! 4. Like I had said before the only thing I did not like is the dryness after taking the lip cream off.

Okay, my Beauties! That is today’s beauty Kit for Decembers beauty kit month! I hope everyone enjoyed. And I LOVE getting comments from my beauties about anything they think I should try or if you just have something to say about the post! I hope you have a great day! Bye!

Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Edmond, OK
THESE THESE THESE THESE! oH mY god! I can swear by these. I got the shades Monte Carlo and Abu Dhabi. Both are amazing. One is a cranberry red although in my opinion sometimes it can look deeper and sometimes much lighter and brighter. For me, it depends on how many layers you put on, the more, the deeper the cranberry red tone is. The other shade is Abu Dhabi which is like a beige-y nude. It's really really pretty. For me, it's the best nude and it feels like you're nude too! How come? Well, these are so lightweight you don't feel them at all, layering them up doesn't cause any trouble. They will layer really nice. Won't crack. Feel moisturizing even though they have a matte finish. They look so pretty on, I can't rave more about them without using words as pretty nice and AMAZING! I'm really in love with these. Would choose these over any liquid lipstick out there (although these doesn't classify as liquid lipstick as the texture is really mousse-y). All that is left to say is I'm gonna get more and whoever is reading this, please do me and yourself a favor and get these ASAP. Extra tip: NYX is comming out with a set of these for the holidays of the whole collection, so like, every color out there, it's $64 bucks for 36 lip creams! Totally a steal because these are each $6 and buying them in the set would make each one less than $2 bucks. Final word: AMAZING
Taegan S.
Taegan S.
I have been looking for a drugstore lip product that would give me similar results to the NARS matte lip pencil, because those really break the bank. I was really impressed with the similarity in results between these two products, although the application is different. NARS matte lip pencil comes in a thick pencil, which makes it somewhat difficult to get precise lines. This comes with a doe-foot applicator, which I feel is a bit easier to work with. I still with the application process was a bit easier. Because this is a true matte lip product, it is somewhat drying, but it isn't as bad as other matte lip products I've tried. If you have cracked lips, this product will accentuate them. I moisturize my lips thoroughly the night before and the night after I use this product. I don't like that the color of the products doesn't always match the color of the bottle. I bought "Copenhagen" expecting a vampy purple-red, but was surprised with a bright deep plum. I love the color anyways, but it looks different than the bottle. I would definitely give these a try if you're looking for a true matte lip product.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Okinawa, Japan
I love these lip creams! The formula is great, it doesn't dry your lips out like other matte lipsticks do and they have amazing colors. They're priced super awesome! They're only 5.99 each which honestly is so cheap and definitely worth it. The only reason why I gave it a 4 star rating instead of a 5 is because they don't last all day. If you eat or drink be prepared to reapply. Unlike other matte lipsticks this formula doesn't get clumpy when you reapply, so thats really good. Also, you do have to apply a few times before getting a full on color. It also depends on the color. I've bought them at Target and Ulta and they're both priced the same.

I a Plum shade and a more brick shade. The plum shade is Transylvania and its amazing! It's really close to Kylie Jenner's Kourt K and uh hello so much cheaper! I love it and I wear it all the time.

As for the more brick shade, its an amazing color but in contrast to my skin color I looked crazy haha but still if you are lighter than I am than Copenhagen will look AMAZING on you.

I would definitely recommend to absolutely anyone. Awesome line of lipsticks!
Ashlyn K.
Ashlyn K.
Nyx is one of my favorite beauty brands because their products are usually high quality, while still being affordable. However, I always struggle trying to find a lip product of theirs that I truly love. I tried their Soft Matte Lip Cream a few months ago because I needed a vampy lip to match an outfit for an event. The first color I tried was Transylvania, and I fell in love! Since, I have bought at least five or six more colors. This product is true to its word- they are creamy, yet dry a beautiful matte. I struggle with lip products because my lips tend to dry out quickly, and many lip products (especially the Nyx Butter Lipsticks & Glosses) only seem to emphasize any dead skin as the day goes on. The soft matte lip creams, however, never seem to dry out my lips! It's amazing, especially considering that they're matte. The color lasts for hours and hours- an entire school day, a big event, even through meals! They stay matte, pigmented, and keep my lips moisturized at the same time!
Synthia I.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I waited for months to try this! Every single time I went to the store, this color was gone so when I finally went and there was one, I bought it immediately. This is the darkest shade in this line i think and I love it! It's like a very deep plum color and of course the more you apply the darker it gets. When i first opened it I noticed it was very sticky looking and I got pretty worried, but the second it was on my lips I realized it was the softest and lightest thing ever! The pigment is great, but it did take me a couple of tries before learning how to apply it evenly and not having certain spots on my lips darker than others. My only disappointment is the smell of this product :( it smells like vanilla and it makes me so nauseous. But luckily once it dries, that goes away. It take about 2 minutes to dry completely and then you'll be set for a good couple of hours, unless you plan on eating. It won't completely disappear though, it'll make your lips look like you have a tint on.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
San Antonio, TX
Its rare to find a matte lipcream that leaves your lips soft.. it feels like im not wearing anything at all.. the long lasting is what i love the most... other matte stay sticky or either too glossy.. not this one i reccomend 100% it is the best matte lip cream i have ever used and will continue to use also the strawberry smell mmm delicious!! Not like other products that smell like plastic or like thet have been expired not sweet and yummy leaves it smelling amazing for your lips! Plucker up! Lol i higly recommend this lipstick in locve with hotel trsnsilvania and cairo cauro is more natural and hotel transylvania give you an edgy flirty look so if your either feeling sweet natural and flirty cairo is your go to and hote transylvania is great for a night out at the club feeling a little edgy and risky!! A mix of cairo and pink on my lips!! Completely amazing i have fallen inlove with Nyx matte lipcream wouldnt switch to anyother this is your go to for sny occassion trust me!!!youwo
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
NYX Soft matte lip cream packaging looks like a gloss, with a plastic exterior and its cover has a layer of plush or silicone material that looks a lot like the exterior of NARS packaging, which are super easy Of dirtying.

The brush or applicator of these lipsticks is the same as a normal gloss, is not very large or very small, but because they are super pigmented products is a little difficult to apply with much precision.

The size of NYX soft matte lip cream is smaller than a normal gloss, almost always the glosses are very long, but these are about half as normal.

Each has 8 ml. Of product and have 18 months of life, a good enough time to be a lipstick! In the packaging all NYX products tell you that they are "Cruelty free" these products are not tested on animals, another point for NYX!

NYX soft matte lip cream, has a maximum lifespan of 3 hours, after that apply again because if you do not dry your lips and it seems as if the lipstick began to mark the fine lines a lot.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product honestly let me down. I always wanted to try Nyx's Liquid lipsticks and I was so excited to try the color Copenhagen since it was a dark reddish purple color great for the upcoming holidays. However, when I tried it clumped up and spread apart on my lips. Btw, before applying this product I put a lip scrub on my lips, then I applied a lip balm to make my lips nice and soft since I knew it would be super drying. Then I waited a little for the lip balm to dry before applying the lipstick. After applying the lipstick I kept my lips free from touching anything for about 10 minutes. Even with doing all of this in hopes of having a smooth application the product did exactly what I didn't want it to do. After 10 minutes I did the kiss test and it transferred, and as the day went on it just kept spreading further and further a part which was pretty embarrassing. Idk, I am not sure if it's the color but my purchase was anything but great unfortunately. :(
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Zurich Smlc14)
NYX has a came a long way. Even though I love all makeup Beauty and skincare I buy drug store just as much as I buy high-end a couple of years ago tried something from this one very cheap cannot remember what but stay away from it for a few years I started noticing the changing in their packaging and when I'm talking about it on YouTube so I bought a couple things which I can't go into and that's because it's not the lipstick and talking about but I will actually review them because they are always in my makeup bag love love love. But getting back to this MAC lipstick I'll absolutely love it and it also lost quite a while I have several of these along with their lip Butters I highly encourage you to try this lipstick colors are very true if you buy them online also so I don't really have anything negative to say except for you're going to want to start trying different things from there and look then your beauty Arsenal
Sessy M.
Sessy M.
California
What are the best shades to get? Is there any matte ones?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What does this lip creme smell like?
Diana M.
Diana M.
Strongsville , OH
What are some places that sell this product?
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Auburn, WA
I love this lip cream. I have only tried one color so far. What is your favorite?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Hinesville, GA
What are the best vampy colors to go with?!