NYX Soft Focus Tinted Primer uploaded by Kailee Victoria Rose B.

BY NYX

Slay in the spotlight! A drop of Soft Focus Tinted Primer softens the look of your skin like a dream. This silky primer creates a super smooth base for on point makeup application and adds a hint of sheer, natural-looking color. Available in three shades, this lightweight formula leaves the complexion with a gorgeous soft focus finish that’ll turn heads.

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is it good for oily skin? Does it come in various shades?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
I love this product. I like a primer that is tinted because then on days when I don't feel like doing full makeup, it still covers the skin nicely and leaves the skin feeling matte. It is also inexpensive and one of the best tinted primers I've tried. Definitely recommend.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Washington, DC
I love this full coverage concealer a little is a lot it spreads because of the coconut oil inside of it very blendable and build-able and last the whole day works good with foundation drops I recommend doesn't crease fast to me n my under eyes crease quickly
Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Fayetteville
Holy grail of primers! Easily blendable, full coverage primer that corrects imperfections on the skin. Keeps my makeup going strong all day long. Super affordable and effective formula. Can even be worn alone on days when you prefer a lighter makeup look!
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this stuff! Leaves a wonderful, velvet finish and adds additional coverage to your foundation and concealer! Doesn't feel waxy or too thick.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Smells like coconut, which is odd but not a bad thing. The bad thing would be how dry this makes my skin feel, along with it's short lasting power.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Lubbock, TX
I love this primer! I have some complexion issues, if I use this under my favorite foundation, my skin will look great for the entire day.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Mobile, AL
I love this primer! It's so light and feels like you have nothing on. NYX is becoming one of my favorite brands.
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this stuff. Its so lightweight, i can even just apply this and nothing else and i have a good coverage.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
I do not generally get on well with primers, but this is now my go to. It evens out my skin tone & makes my skin look flawless! It makes for a perfect base for when all I wear is a bit of bronzer, but is equally as good for a full face of makeup on a night out. Keeps your makeup locked in all night & doesn't dry my skin out. I have been raving about this to everyone who will listen!
Ishita W.
Ishita W.
Savannah
The only negative about this product is that there's a very limited range of colors and so it might not match your skin tone exactly. It does, however, make your face look really smooth and I have a lot of acne scars so this product works really well for me and it's pretty affordable too!
Amber V.
Amber V.
Forest hills , NY
Is it good for oily skin? Does it come in various shades?