NYX Smokie Brush B15

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYX Smokie Brush B15!
How would you rate this product?
These make-up brushes are super cute and definitely affordable! I love the blue shade it has and they work pretty well.
This is the coolest thing love it is good it's a great color I love it and I recommend so buy it. It can help you a lot
Fairfax road, Colchester
Love how soft are the nyx makeup brushes. Lobe it! Soft on the skin. easy to maintain and clean. I will recommend it.
Clover, SC
The NYX brushes are amazing.i love the texture. Yhey are also great for the price. Which is amazing when a parent.
Bizerte, menzel bourguiba
J'aime beaucoup les Blush 💜💜 Vraiment excellent Pour moi c'est les meilleurs des tous les autres meilleurs.. ❤️❤️❤️
Avondale , LA
This brush are ok but they could be improved.Other than that I like Nyx products.Me and my older daughter use Nyx..
I think this brushes are so affordable for the price and quality, a great option to make a starter kit to makeup.
San Antonio
You can never go wrong with Smokie brushes ! I love them and they really help with that Smokie look! I recommend
Summerville, SC
Brushes are amazing. Such fluffy luxious feel. They are average priced and can be found online or in ulta.
Rigby
Nice brushes it put the makeup nice and soft. But i wont spend my money on it just by your noramal brushes.

Looking for your answer?