BY NYX #36 in Makeup Brush Sets

Joanne G.
These are okay brushes. Cheap but you get what you pay for. I bought mines on a beauty store that had NYx stuff. Good price but not the best either. Look else where to but more, you get your money's worth. Not recommended to buy again. No I would not buy this again, rather but something else say the wet n wild brushes!
Stephanie K.
Henrico
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush set, such great quality brushes for blending all while staying together and not falling apart. These are totally worth their money compared to other brands of makeup brushes. I would recommend these to anyone for their price they rock.
Vanessa F.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was shopping online for some new brush sets and came across these! They were great in price for how well they work and I use them quite often. I have acne prone oily to combo skin and these are gentle. I would recommend for sure.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok brushes, not my absolute favorite but work and pretty cheap. If you want some cheap brushes that are ok, try these out. I recommend something a little better quality but it's up to you, I was a little disappointed
Ralyn E.
Pocatello , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutest brush! Blends really well and the bristles are sturdy, no fallout and I use them pretty often! I don't use make up brushes a lot but these ones are amazing quality! Another win for NYX! Would purchase over and over!
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
these brushes are mainly for the smokey but I found them at a way better use for contouring! perfect to get your cheek bones for the dark shades and even better for getting under the eye for the brighter contour.
Cheyenne K.
Windsor, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are great if your just learning it's great a cheap alternative to the morphie brushes I got them online again very easy to use makes application 10x easier I'm very satisfied with them love em
Charity A.
Olivehurst
Best. Make up ever will be buying more has great packaging and easy to use. Love it so much definitely my go to makeup long lasting great quality very affordable. Will be recommending to others as well
Bianca T.
Guadalupe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The B15 brush is very good good. I've used so many makeup brushes that break so easily and this one has lasted me a very long time. It is easy to use and while washing it, it cleans very easily!
Kimberly S.
Good brand very different than what I normally would use I guess it's because I'm just starting to get to know about different products therefore I finding out a lot of good and bad brushes