BY NYX

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

NYX Smokey Look Kit
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
Jenna n.
Elmwood, HI
Not very pigmented. Smudges very easy. Not very pretty to blend out. Most likely won’t use again
Aya O.
Elriyad, Saudi arabia
Great l love it so so much creamy very beautiful easy to apply and useing smokey look
Lauren J.
Broomfield, CO
This eyeshadow isn't pigmented at all and doesn't stay on, even if you use a great primer. It flings off the brush and doesn't even look like the color that's in the container. Disappointed in NYX for this one 😢
Melanie G.
Gray
I have the Nyx pigments, and this palette just doesn’t compare pigmentation wise. I was not at all pleased with this product.
hannah c.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this hoping to get some new colors for my collection, i wasn’t pleased. The application was not very good, it wouldn’t blend very well. It lasted a while i will say but it lost some of its color. I wouldn’t buy again but i’m not horribly mad about it.
Amber D.
I like NYX as a brand, but all of their eyeshadows are disappointing. The pigment is extremely weak and even the darkest colours look barely there. I won’t be buying this again.
Taylor J.
Not a fan. The palette seemed cheaply made and did not have enough colors to choose from.
Amanda D.
I havent used this product before but other products of this brand arent that pigmented nor long lasting.
Nini H.
Hahahha this was my first nyx shadow palette ever. I had never seen any purple shadows so this really spoke to me. I no longer have this palette because it was terrible. Extremely chalky left your eyes very patchy. It absolutely did not lat all day. It is really just a waste of time better off with truly anything else.
Priyata S.
Abu Dhabi
I gave the nude lip kit. It's not expensive but the colors are not very pigmented. There are better options.
Amber F.
I need advice from someone who uses Nyx make up! Is it a good brand? How high of quality is their make up? I hear about it a lot, but have yet to try it.
Andreyna R.
This blends good on the skin? And the color is strong or i have to put a lot of product?
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Are the eyeshawdow colors in matte?
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
Is this product it's good ?
Courtenay K.
Lake Alfred, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?

Amazon