BY NYX

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Buy on Amazon
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
NYX is a makeup gurus best friend. The price is great and cheap and the product is a go too. Thier eyeshadow is great with pigment and they have beautiful colors. Easy to blend as well.
amberly p.
Huntsville, AL
I am not too impressed with the middle eyeshadow color, it is a bit too yellow and very sparkly for me. I have not tried the blush and bronzer on the bottom portion of this pallet yet. It is very small, but the sections are just big enough to load my eyeshadow brush. It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse.
Hailey C.
This pallet is pretty much all the shades you need to create the classic smoky eye. Personally, I think it's pretty basic, but if that's what you like then I would suggest it!
Kimberly A.
El Monte, CA
LOVE this product. my skin is extremely sensitive and this doesn't make me break out at all. the colors are warm and perfect for everyday use and it's so easy to apply. totally recommend this to everyone out there
Naveh V.
This product is really smooth. I'm not really a fan if the lip. But the eyeshadows are a must. Smooth and blends perfectly. I'm a caramel skin tone so it really shimmers and shines.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
This is great for a quick on the go fresh look but I wish they had more of a variety of colors. I have hazel eyes and I love to play them up all the time. But it does give you the quick convenience of not having to carry around your whole makeup bag.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I'm such a fan of this palette. It not only has gorgeous shades for your eyes that glide on for a smooth look. But lip cookies as well. Throw this in your purse and be ready anytime!
Alicia S.
Massachusetts
This was one of my first eyeshadow products I ever purchased. Really easy to use, great shadows for a smokey eye but also has the ability to create a simple everyday look. They are pigmented and soft. I recommend this for makeup starters.
Cynthia  G.
Pottstown, PA
I personally own this and I have to say of you are looking for an all in one travel make up this is it! This little thing has saved me from a lot of trouble and kept me looking flawless when in time of need. The variety of colors allows for neck turning shades a d blends!
audrey a.
Norman, OK
I love these. They are compact but you can get a lot of bang for your buck. Nyx delivers in quality too. I like that the cream products are separated from the powders also. Also, there are quite a few colors for such a small palette.
Amber F.
I need advice from someone who uses Nyx make up! Is it a good brand? How high of quality is their make up? I hear about it a lot, but have yet to try it.
Andreyna R.
This blends good on the skin? And the color is strong or i have to put a lot of product?
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Are the eyeshawdow colors in matte?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product it's good ?
Courtenay K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?