BY NYX

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Buy on Amazon
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
Kayla B.
All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime! Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smoothes on advanced ColorStay liquid formula with SoftFlex for beautiful, comfortable color that won't kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness. Night night
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Love this product!

I purchased this product about 2 weeks ago.all I have to say about it is that it's absolutely amazing. The shadows are very pigmented and are exactly what I was wanting to create a smokey look. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and anyone who is looking for something to create this look.

# Pros Easy To Use, Good Value, Good Color

✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
Sophia R.
Don't let the petite size of this pallet fool you, it really packs a punch! The quality of this products if wonderful, and great for daily use. The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely. You can create a beautiful smokey eye look using this N.Y.X. pallet, or keep it simple. It's versatile, petite, and great for on the go. I received this pallet in an Ipsy bag!
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the exact same one my friend gave it to me and I absolutely love it I just found out like a month ago when I dropped it that there was lipstick in it it came open I got even more happy lol and it didn't break so it was even better it stays on very well and the blend of the colors are amazing love it definitely will buy this
Kim K.
Wichita , KS
I bought this to try a few Nyx products all at one time. I've often heard that they serve as good dupes for the pricier products that I really love. After using it, I don't see how any one thinks they compare. Yes, it's inexpensive, but it's my face, my look.
Perhaps it's fine for teens, but would rather have a few high end pallets that are not streaky, than a ton of cheap ones that I don't care for.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the coolest makeup kit! It's my go to when I am traveling and you cannot beat the price point! The colors are nice and the foundation, concealers and contours are super creamy and really a good solid product. It is definitely worth a try and one of my fave everyday look products.
Amanda S.
Zephyrhills
Great alternative to the more expensive brands, with the same results. The colors are beautifully pigmented, and the kit helps to achieve the perfect smokey eye look.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love this kit when I'm traveling. It's so small and easy to carry around and travel around with. As for the colors their gorgeous and quite pigmented. They do take a while to blend but once blend it looks amazing. I definitely recommend it.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Got this palette with my ipsy points!!! It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!! It gives the perfect nude eye look!!! Its so convenient to throw in my purse for touch ups later!!!
Julizza P.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this product for an everyday look a regular routine look especially when you prime your eye with the urban DK eye primer or for more reasonable price milani eye primer it lasts all day without any creases I highly recommend !!!!!!
Amber F.
I need advice from someone who uses Nyx make up! Is it a good brand? How high of quality is their make up? I hear about it a lot, but have yet to try it.
Andreyna R.
This blends good on the skin? And the color is strong or i have to put a lot of product?
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Are the eyeshawdow colors in matte?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product it's good ?
Courtenay K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?