BY NYX

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Buy on Amazon
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This eyeshadow is amazing! It works on my sensitive combination skin without making it rashy or oily. It gives smooth even coverage and does not smudge all day, even after exercise. Great value and color selection.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
NYX never stops amazing me and makes great products with a huge pigment and fordable price everyday and I can get it at my local CVS so I don't have to hold my way all the way to Ulta
Kali J.
Temecula, CA
This works and has great pigment. I love the color options that are included. And the price is great for what you get. The packaging is amazing and I love this product.
Havyn H.
Nyx shook me this year. I’d never used their products before and i was so so happy to see such a well priced product work so beautifully. From their lippies to concealers I haven’t found a bad product
savannah h.
Puyallup, WA
i love the nyx smokey look kit pallette so much! i am able to create such beautiful looks with the pallete. the shadows are pigmented and super easy to work with/build up.
Wendy D.
Staten Island,
This eye and lip palette contains nine eyeshadows and two lip colors. These colors are pigmented sheer for a cool-tone. The 2 lip shade colors are a pinky nude cream and a metallic bronze color that comes in a separate pull-out drawer and 2 little applicators for both eyes, lips and mirror. I wasn't a big fan of the lip texture but overall this cute little black compact is great for travels & affordable $12.00 @NYX .
Jessica V.
Love this palette. Works perfectly for a smokey eye. Super easy to apply, pigmentation is pretty good.. I have to apply it a few times to get the color I want. Also, the lip products are pretty well too. It is perfect for a more natural look. This is the first time I use this product but I look forward to keep using it. I would recommend!!
Nini H.
Hahahha this was my first nyx shadow palette ever. I had never seen any purple shadows so this really spoke to me. I no longer have this palette because it was terrible. Extremely chalky left your eyes very patchy. It absolutely did not lat all day. It is really just a waste of time better off with truly anything else.
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
I really liked this palette. It really is great for Smokey looks. You can also pair it with different palettes to make more bold looks. The pigmentation is pretty great. This product is pretty affordable. I would recommend to those who don’t have the money to buy high end shadows.
Zoraido J.
Rockingham
Its bring out my dark brown eyes and make the very noticeable. Yes very easy apply and use. And texture is very smooth. I bought offline their website. Everyday or when I go out or just chilling at home. Yes I would recommend it somebody who love the Smokey eye look.
Amber F.
I need advice from someone who uses Nyx make up! Is it a good brand? How high of quality is their make up? I hear about it a lot, but have yet to try it.
Andreyna R.
This blends good on the skin? And the color is strong or i have to put a lot of product?
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Are the eyeshawdow colors in matte?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product it's good ?
Courtenay K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?