BY NYX

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

NYX Smokey Look Kit
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Land O Lakes
I think there eye shadow is great quality. I use this as an everyday go to work look because it's affordable. It last all day long and I don't have much fall out.
Nikole S.
Springfield
This is great for a night of going out, it is easy to apply and make that perfect Smokey eye look. You can’t beat the price. I order my NYX makeup online and haven’t been disappointed yet. I recommend this to anyone who loves to make the Smokey eye look
ZachandNikki O.
Ashland
Haven't used this in a while because I prefer more nudier colors at this age but definitely a fan of the Smokey look and this brand doesn't seem to flake like others do
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
Using this a shadow if you don't know how to get the Smokey look this eyeshadow will actually help achieve that look that you're looking for so I really really strongly recommend you using this as Shadow it's great you would love it
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
I love this I shadow I love a smokey eye they are blender will the pigments are good the last all day a great value without breaking the bank so many colors to choose from definitely highly recommended you can't go wrong.
Amanda W.
Stowe, PA
These shadows are pigmented, smooth, and last a long time; linger over a base. I am a novice at best but this palette contains all of the tools i need to achieve a great Smokey eye on my own. I’d definitely buy again.
Jackie I.
Everett , WA
I give it 5 stars because it has a variety of shadows and it you can get a whole look with just this.. the eyeshadows aren’t that pigmented so you’d have to apply a lot of product to make it pop!! It is affordable. I recommend it
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
Did not like this at all. I found the shadows really hard to blend and it just felt really cheap to me. It did not look the way I was expecting it to look. Fairly priced but i wouldn’t buy again.
Lydia B.
Like the options and colors this brand offers, I use this product a few times a week, the value is great for the price , I have dark brown eyes so I’m always trying to find ways to make my eyes stand out
Amber F.
I need advice from someone who uses Nyx make up! Is it a good brand? How high of quality is their make up? I hear about it a lot, but have yet to try it.
Andreyna R.
This blends good on the skin? And the color is strong or i have to put a lot of product?
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Are the eyeshawdow colors in matte?
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
Is this product it's good ?
Courtenay K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?

Amazon