BY NYX

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Buy on Amazon
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
Diora l.
philadelphia
this is the perfect buy for someone who isn’t extremely experienced with smokey eye and the colors to use! Everything is in one package and for the price the shadows work so well! They are very pigmented and last all day! Worth the buy for sure
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have to say, I thought when I used this product that I would suddenly start killing the game with a smokey look. I was wrong. My face still looks dirty when I try. And the quality and color aren't as strong as some other brands.
Lauren J.
Broomfield, CO
This eyeshadow isn't pigmented at all and doesn't stay on, even if you use a great primer. It flings off the brush and doesn't even look like the color that's in the container. Disappointed in NYX for this one 😢
Chloe W.
Dallas
I got the warm neutrals palette which is perfect for smoky eyes & fall and wintery looks. It’s super affordable but the shadows are pigmented and you can create lots of different looks for a reasonable price.
Rachel G.
Norwich
It’s a nice palette. The darker colors a very pigmented. The lighter colors however do not show up on my skin. They are easy to use and easy to apply. Good quality for the price. I’d buy this kit again.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
Loved the nude color in this Smokey eye pallet. It was sheer and beautiful. It was my fav out of the entire pallet. Excellent pigmentation. And perfect for your inner corners or as a highlight. Love it
Brynn M.
Youngstown, OH
This compact palette offers a nice range of colors. They’re very pigmented and blend well. Since I personally take forever to use eyeshadows this palette has definitely lasted. I don’t really use the lipgloss at the bottom but I don’t wear lipgloss regularly. I would definitely recommend this to any makeup fiend.
Megin G.
I only wear eye shadow once in a while . If I do it’s cause I’m out. It is a good value and I defiantly would recommend to others. It stays on me for a decent amount of time. I would buy it again.
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
Honestly, I was disappointed with This! The Smokey eye is my go to look so I thought I'd give this a try since I love their liquid lipsticks... nope, not a fan. The colors weren't very pigmented and was difficult to get a decent amount on brush let alone transfer to skin. It was frustrating to say the least.
Lais B.
Salisbury
The light colors literally has no pigment but the dark ones have a lot I mean I’m not complaining about that cause I use brown a lot but it would be nice if the light colors worked too
Courtenay K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?
Delaney D.
Dahlonega, GA
How hypoallergenic is this? I am extremely sensitive to makeup. I use a lot of Clinique. But it's so pricey. I would love to find something with great quality and hypoallergenic but not with the huge price tag! Can someone help me?
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
que tal es el pigmento de este kit?
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I ❤️NYX eye palettes, keep looking on there and not many sales st the moment. Everything is around $25-$30. Do you think it's worth that money? Or is there a great alternative at that price?!?
I've been wanting to try one of these kits but never did; so are they any good?? do the lippies feel sticky and uncomfortable on the lips?