BY NYX

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Buy on Amazon*
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
The NYX makeup kit is very useful in every way. First, it contains a variety of eyeshadows, a blush, and a bronzer. The pigmentation was surprisingly great than I expected. However the formula is a bit powdery so applying it might get a bit messy if you're not careful with fallouts. But the packaging and the pigmentation of the colors are fascinating and is recommended for everyone to try.
Jolianna D.
I have the exact same one my friend gave it to me and I absolutely love it I just found out like a month ago when I dropped it that there was lipstick in it it came open I got even more happy lol and it didn't break so it was even better it stays on very well and the blend of the colors are amazing love it definitely will buy this
Mariangel C.
I am a huge fan of this brand. This is a great mini palette, cute packaging, very pigmented, with versatile colors you can use to a daily look and for a smoky look. The size makes it perfect to keep in your purse to retouches and the lip glosses are pigmented and fairly lasting. Go give this a try!!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the coolest makeup kit! It's my go to when I am traveling and you cannot beat the price point! The colors are nice and the foundation, concealers and contours are super creamy and really a good solid product. It is definitely worth a try and one of my fave everyday look products.
Julizza P.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this product for an everyday look a regular routine look especially when you prime your eye with the urban DK eye primer or for more reasonable price milani eye primer it lasts all day without any creases I highly recommend !!!!!!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love this kit when I'm traveling. It's so small and easy to carry around and travel around with. As for the colors their gorgeous and quite pigmented. They do take a while to blend but once blend it looks amazing. I definitely recommend it.
Kimberly A.
El Monte, CA
LOVE this product. my skin is extremely sensitive and this doesn't make me break out at all. the colors are warm and perfect for everyday use and it's so easy to apply. totally recommend this to everyone out there
Lauren C.
Bardstown, KY
I really liked this pallette and that it had various options. It wasn't too pricy for a good value. It doesn't seem very long lasting but goes well with my green eyes, I don't think I would buy again.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I'm such a fan of this palette. It not only has gorgeous shades for your eyes that glide on for a smooth look. But lip cookies as well. Throw this in your purse and be ready anytime!
Naveh V.
This product is really smooth. I'm not really a fan if the lip. But the eyeshadows are a must. Smooth and blends perfectly. I'm a caramel skin tone so it really shimmers and shines.
Amber F.
I need advice from someone who uses Nyx make up! Is it a good brand? How high of quality is their make up? I hear about it a lot, but have yet to try it.
Andreyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blends good on the skin? And the color is strong or i have to put a lot of product?
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Are the eyeshawdow colors in matte?
KARLA G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product it's good ?
Courtenay K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?