BY NYX #83 in Eyeshadow

Fire up a memorably glamorous look with a makeup palette devoted to smokey eyes. The NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Look Kit contains 9 eye shadows and 2 lip colors. Applicators and mirror included.

Eyeshadow:

Talc, Petrolatum, White Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or FD&C Blue 1Al. Lake (CI 42090:2).

Lipgloss:

Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydroxystearic Acid, White Mineral Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Polyethylene, Propylparaben, and Methylparaben. MAYCONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake (CI42090:2), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410:2), or FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Buy on Amazon*
  • "It sat in my collection for a long time before I a ctually picked it up and used it but now that I have I use it everyday!!!" in 1 review
  • "The shadows are highly pigmented and the shimmering glosses are just lovely." in 1 review
  • "I have it in both this one and the full size one which is about $20." in 1 review
  • "i do my everyday makeup with this little pallet it is inexpensive has all the colors you need for a natural eye look." in 1 review
  • "It's a good size to keep in a small makeup bag in your purse. " in 1 review
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
Perfect for the Smokey look you want to create! As a beginner I’m always looking for something that makes it easier for me and this is it! I would definitely recommend and will continue to buy this product!
Kim K.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to try a few Nyx products all at one time. I've often heard that they serve as good dupes for the pricier products that I really love. After using it, I don't see how any one thinks they compare. Yes, it's inexpensive, but it's my face, my look.
Perhaps it's fine for teens, but would rather have a few high end pallets that are not streaky, than a ton of cheap ones that I don't care for.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for a quick on the go fresh look but I wish they had more of a variety of colors. I have hazel eyes and I love to play them up all the time. But it does give you the quick convenience of not having to carry around your whole makeup bag.
Angel R.
Aurora
My favorite inexpensive brand out there for makeup! I love how artistry based NYX is so any artist can find a bunch of product whether it be for personal or for a kit. I would buy again, and again, and again!
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
Nahian C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color payoff is quite decent. Not too bad or chalky for s drugstore brand eyeshadow. The price point is affordable too in my opinion and I would recommend to friends and family about the product!!
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this set make for some pretty eye looks however I don't care for the packaging. Having lip products with eyeshadows can get messy. And the lip colors are not my style.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX never stops amazing me and makes great products with a huge pigment and fordable price everyday and I can get it at my local CVS so I don't have to hold my way all the way to Ulta
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Love this product!

I purchased this product about 2 weeks ago.all I have to say about it is that it's absolutely amazing. The shadows are very pigmented and are exactly what I was wanting to create a smokey look. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and anyone who is looking for something to create this look.

# Pros Easy To Use, Good Value, Good Color

✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
Wendy D.
Staten Island,
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye and lip palette contains nine eyeshadows and two lip colors. These colors are pigmented sheer for a cool-tone. The 2 lip shade colors are a pinky nude cream and a metallic bronze color that comes in a separate pull-out drawer and 2 little applicators for both eyes, lips and mirror. I wasn't a big fan of the lip texture but overall this cute little black compact is great for travels & affordable $12.00 @NYX .
Andreyna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blends good on the skin? And the color is strong or i have to put a lot of product?
Amber F.
I need advice from someone who uses Nyx make up! Is it a good brand? How high of quality is their make up? I hear about it a lot, but have yet to try it.
Courtenay K.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been looking for a great new smokey eye kit,how does this one compare to typical brands like Maybelline and elf ?
chezlie v.
Willimantic, CT
Are the eyeshawdow colors in matte?
Allison I.
Fortuna, CA
I've been looking for something good to highlight my eyebrows with, will this do the trick or do I need a creme base?