BY NYX #5 in Lip Liner

Slim, trim, but never prim our lip pencils come in a variety of dashing shades - from auburn to orange and traffic-stopping red. The buttery long-wearing lip liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.

Sorbitan Isostearate, Isocetyl Stearate,Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Beeswax, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Caprylic/Capri Triglyceride, Nylon-12,Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Silica, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated, Coconut Oil, Tocopherol,VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, StearylGlycyrrhetinate, Propylparaben, Prolylene Carbonate.

NYX Slim Lip Pencil
  • "Received one of these for free with a purchase of lipstick from NYX. Not only did it match the shade of lipstick I ordered, it stayed like a dream. It is smooth and creamy when applied and long-lasting." in 1158 reviews
Kristen M.
Philadelphia
Review for: EDGE PINK more...
This  NYX Slim Lip Pencil is my go-to lip product! I use the color "Edge Pink" and it's dark enough to look like you're wearing color, but definitely something that you can also wear everyday, to the office, etc. I'm super fair-skinned, so finding a lip color that works on my skintone is a challenge! I use this lip pencil as a liner but then I also fill in my lips with it and top it off with some gloss. Because it's so affordable, I would recommend stocking up on a few and keeping them in your bag, at home, in the car, etc.
Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
Review for: BLOOM more...
If go and read my last review of the Mac lip pencil, this get me in love as well, of course have their differences: the long lasting of this one is a little bit less, the pigment is amazing!!! Super soft too!! This one super ship comparing with the Mac but of course the pencil is shorter so you pay for less material. NYX have amazing colors and quality of products!
ASHLEY U.
La Puente
In my top three holy grail lip liners FOR SURE! I really enjoy the drier (not lip drying tho) formula. What makes these ideal is their ability to get a nice clean line while staying put. I can't forget to mention how inexpensive these are which makes it easy to collect all the shades my heart desires & still have money left over to buy back ups.
Elise j.
Los Angeles
Nyx really is the best when it comes to lip liners that are affordable. They make it hard for other brands to match the quality and price like they do. The colors are pigmented and compliments other lip colors I have. I can make different makeup looks with the variety of colors they have. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag.
💋Wendy💋 S.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: PEEKABO NEUTRAL more...
This is one of the First ever Nyx Lip Pencil I ever tried all thanks to MannyMUA! He said it was one of his favorite colors for a nude lip so I tried it and I loved the color pay off and how affordable the brand was and I was hooked ever since now I love mostly all NYX products it’s one of my FAVORITE Drugstore brands!
T’erra N.
I absolutely love this lip liner! I would defiantly call this my holy grail. It goes on very smooth and is very pigmented. I would definitely recommend this lip liner to everyone I know. It is also long lasting. I bought the one I have in the middle of last year and i have yet to buy a new one!
Lex S.
Baltimore
I feel like NYX as a whole is so underrated and I can’t understand why . I have so many lip liners from them but my absolute favorite is chestnut I like to pair it with a clear lipgloss for a nude lip or I pair it with the lingerie line in satin ribbon and a clear on top super cute .
stephanie W.
For a few dollar lip pencil this stuff does the trick! Even though it is not very long-lasting, I love the colors and how it applies. I have smaller lips so I would rather not spend too much money on lip pencils that will not be seen as much. I always go back to these lip pencils.
Sydni P.
Decatur, GA
This is an awesome lip liner. It goes on smooth and it has a strong pigment. You can use it with any lipstick you choose and it lasts a pretty long time. It is extremely affordable and you can definitely buy more than one if oyu want. I highly recommend this liner.
laura h.
baltimore
Review for: NUDE PINK more...
I think I got this recommendation from LaLa’s Instagram on from vanderpump rules (back in the day) 😂 none the less, this stuff is the bees knees. Love this shade, but you can’t go wrong with any of the NYX lip pencils. They are affordable and work wonderfully
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, CA
I can never find these in stores. Where could i find them?
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I am wondering if you can get the pencil in different coloring then just the one shown on the picture?
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
What is your favorite color?
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Do they have a medium brown shade? I've been looking for a dark purple color too do they have one in that shade?
Caroline H.
Does a lippencil make it easier to apply lipstick?