BY NYX #5 in Lip Liner

Slim, trim, but never prim our lip pencils come in a variety of dashing shades - from auburn to orange and traffic-stopping red. The buttery long-wearing lip liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.

Ingredients

Sorbitan Isostearate, Isocetyl Stearate,Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Beeswax, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Caprylic/Capri Triglyceride, Nylon-12,Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Silica, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated, Coconut Oil, Tocopherol,VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, StearylGlycyrrhetinate, Propylparaben, Prolylene Carbonate.

Typical R.
Roseville, MI
Review for: CABARET, BURGUNDY, CURRANT
These lips liners are a life saver. All of the lipsticks I have that tend to bleed can be fixed by using this liner. Now I can use ALL my lipsticks. It's also very very pigmented and stays on my lips all day. Even after a full meal, the liner stays on. I use it by itself often and it looks amazing. It's very creamy and matte if you use it by itself. If you like to contour your lips, this product is perfect for that. I've even used this lip liner for Halloween makeup looks. The pencil is the perfect thickness and is super easy to use. I love this product, and I definitely recommend it to everyone.
noa e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: ESPRESSO, CAPPUCCINO, HOT RED, NATURAL, COCOA, MAUVE, BURGUNDY, BROWN, COFFEE
these are by far my favorite lip liners ever, i purchase these usually at a beauty supply store and get all the brown shades i can find. i think theyre super affordable and long lasting so the price is perfect. however they arent that creamy but that doesnt bother me. the packaging is also nice and simple which is cool. i would def recommend these liners, i think theyre some of the best ones ive ever used. even when i try to explore new brands of lip liners i always find myself back in the nyx section because i love them that much. ive tried so many colors and across the board they NEVER disappoint. colors are vibrant and pigmented and apply beautifully.
Darlene J.
Bowling Green, OH
LoveNYX liner!!! I never have a hard time sharpening them or getting them to just glide on. NYX lip liners are some of the best liner on the market in my opinion and NYX offers such a wide range of colors! I’ve also noticed a lot of beauty gurus and influencers turning to NYX lip liners to dupe more expensive Mac liners.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: PALE PINK, NATURAL, PRUNE, PLUM, BLOOM, MAUVE
I have a handful of these lip liners. They glide on very easily and are insanely pigmented. I can't believe they're so cheap! They prevent my lipsticks and glosses from bleeding without leaving an overly waxy outline the way that some other lip liners do.

My favorite shade is Natural, it's the most versatile lip liner shade. I've used it so much that I had to buy a second one.

If you're in the market for pigmented lip liners in a variety of shades and want to get a lot of bang for your buck, NYX is the way to go!
Cali B.
Littlerock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner pencil is one of my favorites right now! It glides right onto your lips and it doesn’t leak down or smudge anywhere, it takes a lot for it to transfer onto something else like your clothes or your skin so it could probably go through a burger or two! It’s easy to carry around with you, and the pencil sharpens VERY well! I would defiantly recommend this!
Janki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils and they are one of the lip pencils that I constantly repurchase because of the price point and the colors. The only thing I don’t like is that they drag on the lips a little more than the retractable ones, but I will still repurchase them because they match most lipsticks that I have.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: NATURAL
After trying Bite Beauty's lip pencil in a nude shade and having it be an epic fail I was on the hunt for a new brand that sold something similar. I always seem to have good luck with products from NYX so I checked out their selection. I chose the pencil in shade Natural and I really like it! The shade is perfect for my nude lipsticks and can be worn alone or with a gloss topper. It's very creamy and applies easily. No feathering or bleeding! I use this lip pencil often and would love to get some more colors. It's a great option at a great value if you don't want to spend tons of money on high end brands.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These aren't the absolute best, but for the price they are pretty damn good!! They are a little dry (I like a more creamy pencil) but not hard to work with and not uncomfortable at all! Also they last on the lips! The color selection is great too! My go to drugstore super cheap liner!!
Beautiful L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: DARK BROWN, Slim Lip Liner Pencil 844 0.04 oz; 1 g, ESPRESSO, (3 Pack) NYX Slim Lip Pencil, CAPPUCCINO, HOT COCOA, TOAST, COCOA, Slim Lip Liner Pencil 811, NYX Slim Lip Liner-spl854, CHESTNUT, NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil 841 Coral
These NYX lip liners are ok. The only thing is... they don’t last all day. I am a repeat user. The packaging is pretty good. I purchase mine off NYX cosmetics.com. Yes I would recommend these liners to others
Loni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love pretty much all of the NYX products! This lip liner is one of those products. It goes on so smoothly and is very affordable. I have bought in several different colors and they last for quite some time.They are very easy to match with lip colors from other brands as well.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo , CA
I can never find these in stores. Where could i find them?
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am wondering if you can get the pencil in different coloring then just the one shown on the picture?
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
What is your favorite color?
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they have a medium brown shade? I've been looking for a dark purple color too do they have one in that shade?
Shoba R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are these pencils? Are the easy to sharpen and use?