BY NYX #5 in Lip Liner

Slim, trim, but never prim our lip pencils come in a variety of dashing shades - from auburn to orange and traffic-stopping red. The buttery long-wearing lip liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.

Ingredients

Sorbitan Isostearate, Isocetyl Stearate,Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Beeswax, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Caprylic/Capri Triglyceride, Nylon-12,Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Silica, CoperniciaCerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated, Coconut Oil, Tocopherol,VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, StearylGlycyrrhetinate, Propylparaben, Prolylene Carbonate.

Typical R.
Roseville, MI
Review for: CABARET, BURGUNDY, CURRANT more...
These lips liners are a life saver. All of the lipsticks I have that tend to bleed can be fixed by using this liner. Now I can use ALL my lipsticks. It's also very very pigmented and stays on my lips all day. Even after a full meal, the liner stays on. I use it by itself often and it looks amazing. It's very creamy and matte if you use it by itself. If you like to contour your lips, this product is perfect for that. I've even used this lip liner for Halloween makeup looks. The pencil is the perfect thickness and is super easy to use. I love this product, and I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer W.
These are definitely good lip liners I do like there is a good color range although I find that some of the colors are pretty much the same. The only downfall to this product is the packaging. I don't find it user-friendly and I'm not a fan of having to reach sharpen products so I'm more of an automatic lip liner kind of person I find whenever I'm trying to sharpen these type of products no matter what sharpener are use it ends up eating up a lot of products and never quite sharpening way it was when you first got it.
noa e.
Review for: ESPRESSO, CAPPUCCINO, HOT RED, NATURAL, COCOA, MAUVE, BURGUNDY, BROWN, COFFEE more...
these are by far my favorite lip liners ever, i purchase these usually at a beauty supply store and get all the brown shades i can find. i think theyre super affordable and long lasting so the price is perfect. however they arent that creamy but that doesnt bother me. the packaging is also nice and simple which is cool. i would def recommend these liners, i think theyre some of the best ones ive ever used. even when i try to explore new brands of lip liners i always find myself back in the nyx section because i love them that much. ive tried so many colors and across the board they NEVER disappoint. colors are vibrant and pigmented and apply beautifully.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: MAUVE, NUDE BEIGE, NUDE PINK, PALE PINK more...
I think these are the best lip liners at the drug store.  They are affordable, and really great quality.  They go on like a dream.  I mean, its lip liners, so I do not really know how to expand on this too much.  But in general, lip liners are so important and some people do not realize how important it is too have good liners.  It can make or break your lip look.
Darlene J.
Bowling Green, OH
LoveNYX liner!!! I never have a hard time sharpening them or getting them to just glide on. NYX lip liners are some of the best liner on the market in my opinion and NYX offers such a wide range of colors! I’ve also noticed a lot of beauty gurus and influencers turning to NYX lip liners to dupe more expensive Mac liners.
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: BLACKBERRY, PURPLE RAIN, NUDE PINK, PALE PINK, PLUM, MAUVE, BURGUNDY more...
These bad boys omg where do I start . I freaking love these things I use them all the time sometime I use them as lipsticks. I buy mines from my local beauty supply store or Walmart . I definitely recommend these . It's very long lasting . My favorites
Cali B.
Littlerock
This lip liner pencil is one of my favorites right now! It glides right onto your lips and it doesn’t leak down or smudge anywhere, it takes a lot for it to transfer onto something else like your clothes or your skin so it could probably go through a burger or two! It’s easy to carry around with you, and the pencil sharpens VERY well! I would defiantly recommend this!
Janki B.
I love these lip pencils and they are one of the lip pencils that I constantly repurchase because of the price point and the colors. The only thing I don’t like is that they drag on the lips a little more than the retractable ones, but I will still repurchase them because they match most lipsticks that I have.
Andrea C.
I have these in every color. Nyx is my favorite brand with their wide selection in color and top quality. They continuously prove why they are the best with very affordable products and this liner goes on incredibly smooth while also lasting throughout most of the day. I am in love with these.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
These aren't the absolute best, but for the price they are pretty damn good!! They are a little dry (I like a more creamy pencil) but not hard to work with and not uncomfortable at all! Also they last on the lips! The color selection is great too! My go to drugstore super cheap liner!!
Makayla Q.
Rodeo , CA
I can never find these in stores. Where could i find them?
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I am wondering if you can get the pencil in different coloring then just the one shown on the picture?
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
What is your favorite color?
Abigail G.
Do they have a medium brown shade? I've been looking for a dark purple color too do they have one in that shade?
Shoba R.
How good are these pencils? Are the easy to sharpen and use?