BY NYX

Slim trim but never prim. Our Slim Eye Pencils come in a variety of entrancing shades—from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy long-wearing eye liner formula
goes on easily and resists bleeding. Available in 31 stunning shades!

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cafe, Satin Blue, White Pearl, Gray, Lime Green, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Copper, 24 Karat & Velvet:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Seafoam Green, Gold, Sapphire, Purple & Moss:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Talc, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Bronze Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Lavender Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Gold Glitter, Crystal Glitter, Sky Glitter, Silver Glitter, Aqua Glitter, Green Glitter & Black Glitter:

Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• I have a problem with most liners adhering to my contacts. Has an...1 Answers
  • Me parece hermoso esos lapices y quisiera tenerlos gracias 2 Answers
  • I love these colors and how easily they go on, but other than Ult...2 Answers
NYX Slim Eye Pencil
  • "Loved it but I lost it a long time ago I'm glad I got reminded to go get it again." in 1 review
  • "They are very pigmented and go on easily!" in 1 review
  • "I never used the gold but the silver is my favorite !" in 1 review
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
This is a great eyeliner. It can be used in the waterline. It's decently creamy. It does pull a little due to the pencil nature of the product. I would prefer the packaging of this item to be a twist up in my opinion. However, keep in mind that this color will not work for all skin tones. As a makeup artist this color works best on fair-medium skin tones when going outside the waterlines. It appears grey toned and slightly ashy on darker skin tones. For darker skin tones I would recommend the purple or green for a pop!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
SO there was an offer at CVS for this Pencils and I went for the white, the black and two brown ones.
If you do not mind that they are not very long lasting, he pigmentation is not great and they are hard on the skin, the price is good, and still I would wait for and offer, but it is no dupe for high-end ones or even other drugstore products that simply work better.
I still have them "just in case" I need a backup, but save some dollars and get another brand.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I love these eye pencils. I love that they are pigmented enough to actually show up true to color they appear to be kn the packaging and they go on super smooth. Unlike some eye pencils thag feel like they are ripping the skin off your eyes. I just can't even tell yoy how surprised I was by this product and how super affordable it was. It was a shocker for sure.
Toya W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love using this pencil on my waterline. White eyeliner makes your eyes pop and this product goes on great. These last about 9-10 hours on my waterline! I can't wait to test them out on my upper lash line. I'm so happy I finally can wear liner in my waterline with no transfer! Plus the colors are so fun too! Try at least one out! You won't be disappointed!
Sarah W.
Review for: Bronze Sparkle
I really like this eye liner. It has a nice bronzy color to it and is great is you want a subtle but elegent eyeliner. The retracable pencil form is also nice because you know you are not wasting any product when sharpening it. I would contimplate buying it in other metallic colors.
Katie L.
King George, VA
This eyeliner is my absolute favorite. I have always had super high expectations for eyeliners because I believe the eyes are the first thing people notice about you. Nyx Slim Eye Pencil has been the best eyeliner I have used so far, and I don't plan on using anything else.
Yasaimarie R.
Allentown, PA
I have the colors Emerald and Purple and they are amazing for the top and bottom lash line even the water line. They do t last as long on the water line though. I used Purple as a lip liner and I was In love I put it all over my lips and it lasted for hours I love it.
Reina R.
Lake Worth, FL
I bought one in white to use on my lash line just to make my eyes pop and it did nothing. There was no white eyeliner in me at all it was very disappointing. I later bought a black one and it went on like a dream. It made up for the disappointing white one.
Diana B.
La Palma, CA
This liners e perfect for Halloween face painting. I love using the black one to Akers cracks on my face. It's creamy & easy to use. It's also easy to remove when washing it off & doesn't bother my skin. I would definitely recommend! Very rich colors.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
These eyeliners are a decent eyeliner pencil. They go great in the water line and glide on smoothly. The colors are beautiful, but they aren't as pigmented as I hoped. Although they aren't as pigmented I still think they are a great eyeliner to have.
Namrata  P.
Does it smudge during the day?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I have INCREDIBLY oily skin! I'm just wondering if others with oily skin have any comments on how long the eyeliner lasts ?
KENYA C.
Greensboro, NC
I have been looking for cheaper brands of eyeliners . How does this compare to MAC or Bobbi Brown?
Vanita D.
Surrey
Do these come in a nude or skin tone shade
Niki B.
Kannapolis, NC
I love these colors and how easily they go on, but other than Ulta, I can't really find them and Ulta is a bit pricey for me. Anyone know of other stores or chains that carry this brand?