BY NYX

Slim trim but never prim. Our Slim Eye Pencils come in a variety of entrancing shades—from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy long-wearing eye liner formula
goes on easily and resists bleeding. Available in 31 stunning shades!

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cafe, Satin Blue, White Pearl, Gray, Lime Green, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Copper, 24 Karat & Velvet:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Seafoam Green, Gold, Sapphire, Purple & Moss:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Talc, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Bronze Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Lavender Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Gold Glitter, Crystal Glitter, Sky Glitter, Silver Glitter, Aqua Glitter, Green Glitter & Black Glitter:

Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

NYX Slim Eye Pencil
  • "Love the gold eye liner. Something different from always the black and it's great with brown to natural make up!! :) " in 58 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner perfect for the waterline use about once a week. It is a great pop of color no need to change it at all great price and formulation. Perfect for summer and would recommend to anyone looking for some color." in 45 reviews
  • "Such a cute eyeliner it's blue and has glitter I love it and it's definitely a great price for a girl who wants to look beautiful on a budget" in 22 reviews
  • "Loved it but I lost it a long time ago I'm glad I got reminded to go get it again." in 1 review
  • "I never used the gold but the silver is my favorite !" in 1 review
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This has been my all time favorite eye liner pencil of all time. I've been using this one product for the past 3 or so years and have loved it ever since. It's long lasting and barely smudges. Some folks have complained about it smudging but it hasn't for me. In all honest upon application, I blend the liner out with a brish and I go over it with a q-tip to give it a move "blur" like effect. I specifically use this for my water line so I prefer a more ombre feel than a harsh look.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I generally use my Nyx pencils for lining my upper lid and smudging it out. These liners are perfect for that and I also use the white for my waterline. When I smudge out the top lash line, I do tend to need to set it with an eyeshadow of a similar color, or I will get a bit of transfer up to my brow bone (even with using a good primer, etc). These are a creamy pencil and they come in lots of colors. I’m a fan. 👍🏻
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
This liner is good to line the lid but if you use it on your waterline, forget about it! It smudges and smears so quickly after applying and ends up looking like I have a black eye. I have to reapply multiple times a day to keep the eye look I was going for. The black is deep and nicely pigmented. It does apply so smoothly and effortlessly.
Katie M.
Review for: Black more...
I love this eye pencil. It works well for winged eyeliner and sharpens well. It looks good on and lasts a long time. It was also very affordable and I was not disappointed. I would buy it again and I would also recommend it.
Julie B.
Rochester, NY
I have these pencils in a ton of colors and I love them all. The colors are really pigmented and vibrant and last a long time. They blend really well if you want to disperse the colors a little bit, but the formula is super smooth and buttery and won’t make your eyes hurt after re-doing your eyeliner 1000 times (lol)
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
The NYX Slim eye pencil is my go to pencil to do my brows. I have dark brown eyebrows, so this works perfectly.  It goes on smooth with nice even color.  I usually pay about .99 at my local beauty supply store.  They are so cheap in price, I pick 3 or 4 at a time. I would recommend this product.
Alexandra R.
Baltimore
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Love, love, love this eyeliner! It stays put for a long time. It doesn’t smudge easily. Love the creamy texture of it. It’s soft and doesn’t feel like you’re stabbing your own eyelid while applying. Has lasted a long time :) Will repurchase and recommend to others!
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I love these eye pencils. I purchased several in different colors, but my favourite for the waterline is the bronze eyeliner, which I add to any gold, broze or copper eye look. It doesn't smudge, stays in place all day, and definitely makes a statement.
Alison J.
San Marcos
I have this in black, and it always seems to run in the corners of my eyes. By half way through the day, you can see a charcoal residue on the inside of my eyes, which I highly dislike because it darkens and makes my eyes look smaller and tired
Jessica B.
Mount Airy
Review for: Black more...
I LOVE this product, it’s my go-to and I use it almost every time I put on makeup. Especially for the price, it’s a great value, easy to use, and comparable to more expensive liner pencils. I would absolutely recommend and will purchase again!
Namrata  P.
Does it smudge during the day?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I have INCREDIBLY oily skin! I'm just wondering if others with oily skin have any comments on how long the eyeliner lasts ?
KENYA C.
Greensboro, NC
I have been looking for cheaper brands of eyeliners . How does this compare to MAC or Bobbi Brown?
Niki B.
Kannapolis, NC
I love these colors and how easily they go on, but other than Ulta, I can't really find them and Ulta is a bit pricey for me. Anyone know of other stores or chains that carry this brand?
Emma W.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite NYX product?