BY NYX #74 in Eyeliner

Slim trim but never prim. Our Slim Eye Pencils come in a variety of entrancing shades—from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy long-wearing eye liner formula
goes on easily and resists bleeding. Available in 31 stunning shades!

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cafe, Satin Blue, White Pearl, Gray, Lime Green, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Copper, 24 Karat & Velvet:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Seafoam Green, Gold, Sapphire, Purple & Moss:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Talc, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Bronze Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Lavender Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Gold Glitter, Crystal Glitter, Sky Glitter, Silver Glitter, Aqua Glitter, Green Glitter & Black Glitter:

Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

NYX Slim Eye Pencil
  • "Love the gold eye liner. Something different from always the black and it's great with brown to natural make up!! :) " in 58 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner perfect for the waterline use about once a week. It is a great pop of color no need to change it at all great price and formulation. Perfect for summer and would recommend to anyone looking for some color." in 45 reviews
  • "Such a cute eyeliner it's blue and has glitter I love it and it's definitely a great price for a girl who wants to look beautiful on a budget" in 22 reviews
  • "Loved it but I lost it a long time ago I'm glad I got reminded to go get it again." in 1 review
  • "I never used the gold but the silver is my favorite !" in 1 review
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This has been my all time favorite eye liner pencil of all time. I've been using this one product for the past 3 or so years and have loved it ever since. It's long lasting and barely smudges. Some folks have complained about it smudging but it hasn't for me. In all honest upon application, I blend the liner out with a brish and I go over it with a q-tip to give it a move "blur" like effect. I specifically use this for my water line so I prefer a more ombre feel than a harsh look.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I generally use my Nyx pencils for lining my upper lid and smudging it out. These liners are perfect for that and I also use the white for my waterline. When I smudge out the top lash line, I do tend to need to set it with an eyeshadow of a similar color, or I will get a bit of transfer up to my brow bone (even with using a good primer, etc). These are a creamy pencil and they come in lots of colors. I’m a fan. 👍🏻
Evelyn P.
Hudson, MA
For having such a low price tag, these are awesome eyeliners. They come in a ton of colors, all of which are super pigmented and glide on easily. You can also often find them at your local drugstore, making them easy to access. If you're looking for eyeliner in fun colors, or just a good eyeliner, I'd keep an eye out for these next time you're at your local drugstore.
liz f.
Review for: Dark Brown, Black more...
NYX Slim Eye Pencil is perfect for the waterline. The price of this is very affordable. I love it I’m always buying this because it stays in place and doesn’t smudge easy. I usually use the black or brown color for eye liner since my eyes are dark and I’m usually going for a natural look. I like how this doesn’t get stuck on my contacts when I’m putting some on. I’m hoping to get more color and explore a little outside my box.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This liner is good to line the lid but if you use it on your waterline, forget about it! It smudges and smears so quickly after applying and ends up looking like I have a black eye. I have to reapply multiple times a day to keep the eye look I was going for. The black is deep and nicely pigmented. It does apply so smoothly and effortlessly.
Katie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: Sapphire more...
I got Sapphire color to hopefully do a pop of color on the lower lash line. The eyeliner is very easy to apply, but unfortunately does not have much pigment. This may change with other colors. I now love using this liner for my upper lash line with just mascara and it really makes green eyes pop.
Lara P.
Review for: Black more...
I was looking for a basic black eyeliner.  These apply well enough, though I had to go over the line several times.  The black never ended up dark enough, and was more like a sheer charcoal.  It's decent enough for the price, but I won't go back for more.
Heather D.
Raleigh , MS
Review for: Black more...
There’s not enough great things I can say about this eye pencil! 1st: off it’s drug store so you don’t have to worry about it being ridiculously high price 2nd: it is so smooth and doesn’t smudge through out my day I absolutely love it and plan on buying it for now on!
Alexandra R.
Baltimore
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Love, love, love this eyeliner! It stays put for a long time. It doesn’t smudge easily. Love the creamy texture of it. It’s soft and doesn’t feel like you’re stabbing your own eyelid while applying. Has lasted a long time :) Will repurchase and recommend to others!
Noa S.
Raleigh
I love these eye pencils. I purchased several in different colors, but my favourite for the waterline is the bronze eyeliner, which I add to any gold, broze or copper eye look. It doesn't smudge, stays in place all day, and definitely makes a statement.
Namrata  P.
Does it smudge during the day?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I have INCREDIBLY oily skin! I'm just wondering if others with oily skin have any comments on how long the eyeliner lasts ?
KENYA C.
Greensboro, NC
I have been looking for cheaper brands of eyeliners . How does this compare to MAC or Bobbi Brown?
Vanita D.
Surrey
Do these come in a nude or skin tone shade
Emma W.
Lynchburg, VA
What is your favorite NYX product?