BY NYX #70 in Eyeliner

Slim trim but never prim. Our Slim Eye Pencils come in a variety of entrancing shades—from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy long-wearing eye liner formula
goes on easily and resists bleeding. Available in 31 stunning shades!

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Cafe, Satin Blue, White Pearl, Gray, Lime Green, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Copper, 24 Karat & Velvet:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Talc, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Seafoam Green, Gold, Sapphire, Purple & Moss:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Talc, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Bronze Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Lavender Glitter:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Gold Glitter, Crystal Glitter, Sky Glitter, Silver Glitter, Aqua Glitter, Green Glitter & Black Glitter:

Polyethylene Terephthalate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Stearyl Heptanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Polyurethane-11, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• I have a problem with most liners adhering to my contacts. Has an...1 Answers
  • Me parece hermoso esos lapices y quisiera tenerlos gracias 2 Answers
  • I love these colors and how easily they go on, but other than Ult...2 Answers
  • "I never used the gold but the silver is my favorite !" in 1 review
  • "They are very pigmented and go on easily!" in 1 review
  • "Loved it but I lost it a long time ago I'm glad I got reminded to go get it again." in 1 review
Monica M.
Old bridge, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This has been my all time favorite eye liner pencil of all time. I've been using this one product for the past 3 or so years and have loved it ever since. It's long lasting and barely smudges. Some folks have complained about it smudging but it hasn't for me. In all honest upon application, I blend the liner out with a brish and I go over it with a q-tip to give it a move "blur" like effect. I specifically use this for my water line so I prefer a more ombre feel than a harsh look.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Sapphire more...
I got this at my local CVS, I thought it was an extremely reasonable price. I usually wear the blue eyeliner when I'm wearing blue, that way everything matches. It goes on very smoothly and very colorful. I think it is about the same quality as the Sephora eyeliners I've used. It is long lasting, however it does smudge over the course of the day. It is very easy to remove with makeup remover. I would probably buy this same brand/color again.
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
Review for: Black more...
I was on the search for the perfect eyeliner for so long until I bought this one. I was hesitant because of the price. I usually spend more money on eyeliners. I was surprised by how great this liner is! It glides on effortlessly and lasts all day long without smudging. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I wish it was self sharpening, but regardless I highly recommend this liner.
Shauna J.
After trying about 5 different prestige lines to find a quality liner that would not run, I was ready to give up. I tried this on a whim while wandering Ulta and figured that at such an affordable price point I had nothing to lose. Favorite. Eyeliner. Ever. This liner is so easy to control, texture is solid, but still creamy, and the brown color is super flattering to my hazel eyes.
Christine L.
Fort Smith
Review for: Other more...
I have the NYX slim eye pencil #934 in Crystal Shimmer.

I also got this out of an Ipsy bag. I don't know how long ago but it is my favorite and the best pencil glitter white/silver color i have ever found. It doesn't irritate my eyes. The formula is nice and applies creamy and stays on! If i could get my hands on more of the Crystal Shimmer i would be so happy.
desiree A.
I just recently bought a few of these from ulta because I was running low on my makeup forever eyeliner and I was a little skeptical when buying them because they're so cheap. But I'm glad I did because these are my new fav! Most eyeliners make my eyes water but not these and they go on beautifully! They are not smudgy or runny, definitely would recommend !
Nicole S.
South Bend
Review for: Lavender Glitter, Black, Other more...
This does look like the ones I have, mine is not listed. I have "eye/eyebrow pencil" in lavender shimmer, sky shimmer and black shimmer. They have silver glitter pieces, not exactly a shimmer. They glide on nice and have nice color, but they're a light pigmentation, which is just fine.
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I usually wear black, but decided to get the dark brown this time. This is prefect for an everyday eyeliner. It is easy to apply and stays on during my twelve hour shifts!! The dark brown really makes my blue eyes stand out.
Jo K.
Review for: Other more...
This did not work at all for me. I bought the white and the color just doesn’t show up, and wears off quickly. Not impressed with this particular NYX product. Other colors may work better and I will probably try others just to see how they do in the future.
Alison J.
San Marcos
I have this in black, and it always seems to run in the corners of my eyes. By half way through the day, you can see a charcoal residue on the inside of my eyes, which I highly dislike because it darkens and makes my eyes look smaller and tired
Namrata  P.
Does it smudge during the day?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
I have INCREDIBLY oily skin! I'm just wondering if others with oily skin have any comments on how long the eyeliner lasts ?
KENYA C.
Greensboro, NC
I have been looking for cheaper brands of eyeliners . How does this compare to MAC or Bobbi Brown?
Vanita D.
Surrey
Do these come in a nude or skin tone shade
Niki B.
Kannapolis, NC
I love these colors and how easily they go on, but other than Ulta, I can't really find them and Ulta is a bit pricey for me. Anyone know of other stores or chains that carry this brand?