NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil

What is this product? Slim, trim but never prim. Our Slim Eye Pencils come in a variety of entrancing shades?from seafoam green to black shimmer. The creamy, long-wearing eye liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding. More info: Applies smoothly and is easy to blend Does not tug, pull, smear or clump Contains Coconut Oils to hydrate and condition Is available in an astounding number of eye-popping shades

Imported

Item Weight: 0.5 ounces

does this product stay throughout the day? most eyeliners i use crack throughout the day so i was wondering if those does the same thing or if it lasts well?
Has anyone tried the Nyx liners? They have such pretty colors! NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil
Start your review of NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil!
Saman Q.
Mckinney, TX
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Saman Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love these colorful eye pencils. They are gentle and soft. Reasonably priced and easily available!
Assel K.
Glenview, IL
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Assel K.
Purchased at: ULTA
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil. Esmeralda Amazing, rich and very smooth. Highly recommend. Easy to blend, very pigmented, just love it.
Alexia G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Moss
I used the green eyeliner seen above in picture it is true to color. Green is actually a hard eyeliner shader besides purple and this applied well and you can see it in water line. A must try for people who love color.
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Black
This product is affordable and can be found at most drug stores such as Walgreens, target, Walmart. It can also be found at Ulta. Although it is easy to apply and use (glides on easily), when being used as a tight liner it still smudges on the eye and can fade throughout the day. It also doesn’t provide as much pigment as some other eye pencils.
Dziana H.
Bensalem, PA
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Dziana H.
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Dziana H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: NYX-SPE930
The color is beautiful! But, if you have an overhanging eyelid, or oily skin of the eyelids, then the pencil rolls down pretty quickly. I touched my eyes a little and the pencil faded noticeably. These pencils have dubious durability. They are quite difficult to apply, that is, their application is completely not smooth. They are quite brittle, and can be applied in pieces. Also a significant minus is that they are not applied to the water line. Based on this, I do not recommend them. But since their price is not high at all, it’s not a pity.
Shelbie G.
Parkland, FL
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Shelbie G.
Review for: Black
I really liked this product for my waterline!! I always have hard times finding one and sticking to one, like I don’t have a “holy grail” eyeliner for my water line, but this one looked really nice and it glided nicely on my waterline. When I run out of it I might try something new, but it really did look nice and feel nice!
Krista R.
Canfield, OH
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Krista R.
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Krista R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Dark Brown
What an amazing product for the price. Lasts through it the day for me. Love the color and goes on very nicely.
keyshla C.
WVC
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by keyshla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
Never disappointed!! I will continue to use this eyeliner forever!! Doesn't smudge, break off while applying, lasts all day, and sharpens beautifully leaving no broke off mess in sharpener. Yes, I recommend this product.
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Moss
I was looking for a lighter brighter green eyeliner and color wise, it's got a nice pop of color. My complaint is that you have to build up the color or it disappears into your lashline. I use it more to lightly line underneath my eyes. It's a simple pencil and now I know I'm beyond ready for bright eyeliners.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
NYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Stephanie D.
Review for: White Pearl
I use this when my under eye lids need perking up. Makes me look soooo much more awake. I keep this with me at work in case of emergencies lol. Nice, cheap buy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia V.
il y a 2 mois
Jessica R. il y a 2 mois
Not saying they’re bad but I definitely suggest the epic wear by nyx compared to these if you want a good creamy eye pencil that’d doesn’t tug or pull
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
il y a 4 mois
Pamela A. il y a 3 mois
Tbh I have a few eye liners & they’re not bad for the price. I love the pretty colors too !!! They last all day (well at least on me). However they can dry out if you leave it without the cover top, which is a bummer.
Abby A.
il y a 2 ans
Aditi T. il y a 2 ans
yes it is good pick looks so preety gorgeous easy to apply on water lash line i love it