BY NYX #61 in Eyeliner

Don’t let the softness of this pencil fool you. This formula doesn't smear or smudge and delivers powerful robust colors. It’s like a liquid eye liner without the mess. Available in 18 sleek shades. Our Slide on Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a small pencil.

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77492, 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black 2 (CI 77266), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Black Sparkle
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Polyurethane-11, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Platinum
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Azure
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Polyurethane-11, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Jewel
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470).

Sunrise Blue
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyurethane-11, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Brown Perfection
Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492).

Golden Bronze
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

Glitzy Gold
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

• Do they apply easy on the waterline? And does the vibrant colour ...1 Answers
  • Are the brown or bronze anywhere near Marc Jacobs Ro(Cocoa) shade?1 Answers
  • I have a problem with most liners adhering to my contacts. Does a...1 Answers
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been one of my go-to eyeliners because it's affordable and works great. It slides on so easy almost more like a crayon rather than a pencil. I personally like this liner especially for Halloween makeup looks because you can create many different looks with it whether it be a skull look or something that involves very fine or precise lines. It's also very soft on the face since it glides on smoothly and doesn't poke at your akin like a regular pencil would. I love this liner and will definitely continue to purchase this in the future.
Rachele S.
Silverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like these pencils, these are a good alternative to the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. They don’t have quite the lasting power urban decay does but they do last quite a while, go on really smooth and come in a wide range of beautiful colors
Valarie R.
Review for: Pure White
I'm really disappointed with this product ):
I line my eyes everyday with a white liner and this is VERY chunky, very drying and impossible to smudge or blend out once placed on your eye or wherever. It's also very hard to sharpen. I will give this product two stars for the extreme amount of pigment in this pencil and the low price. I would not recommend for the eyes.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Review for: Pure White
I really love this pencil. It's creamy and pigmented. It's lasts for a while. It glides on so smoothly. This was my first time using nyx eyeliners and I'm pretty impressed with them. I wish nyx was more local to me so I can go get more stuff from them because they really,do make great products.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Review for: Jet Black
WOW! This pencil is probably the blackest black liner I've ever owned in pencil form! Not only that, but the color stays put and doesn't bleed all over my eyes. It's a creamy pencil that doesn't stab my sensitive eye area, and the color blends gorgeously for a great smoky eye. 10/10!
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Glitzy Gold, Azure
Talk about a smooth liner. These went on so easily and so creamy. The pigment was amazing. I only went over my kid one time. I found them at ulta. They are very cheap and ulta has sales on them all the time. I highly recommend trying these if you are wanting to test out colors.
Jessica T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Jewel, Golden Bronze, Glitzy Gold, Golden Olive
I looooooove this pencil liner! Not only are the metallic colors amazing, but the product itself glides on so nicely (I usually hate pencil liner because they usually have a stickier, or harder to apply consistency to it - but this one doesn't have that problem at all.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: Gun Metal
I'm fairly certain that I have more than one of these eyeliners and they are very nice. They are creamy and easy to apply. They are very easy to smudge out if you want to use them for that purpose. I would recommend this product.
Alexus G.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Azure, Pure White
Pure white: shows up well in the water line but I have had better formulas.
Azure:did not show up at all on my waterline but did have pigmentation on my lower lash line
Both weren't too expensive but I expected a better formula
Mz M.
Sherman, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors were amazing i dont see them around much anymore but i guess they dont sell them in my area. But i wish they would they were great all the colors were so poppy and they just made me feel good when i put them on
Does this eyeliner smudge after a while of wearing it on your eyelid? I often try new eyeliner but cannot find a good pencil eyeliner that does not smudge/smear.
Victoria G.
Has anyone else had trouble sharpening these pencils? Every time I try to sharpen the pencil the point breaks or big hunks of wood come off the sides of the pencil. Is it the pencils themselves or should I just invest in a new sharpener?
Miranda F.
Turlock, CA
About how long does this last you with daily use?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been eyeballing this at the store forever. But I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline?
Rosie G.
I'm picky on my eyeliner I don't know if I should get the gel or liner pencil any help? I like something that drys fast and last long!