20 colors available

BY NYX #35 in Eyeliner

Silky soft yet delivers a powerful robust color to line eyes. The formula is waterproof, doesn’t smear or smudge, and provides extreme color. It’s like a liquid eye liner in a pencil without the mess. Available in 18 intense shades.

• Are the brown or bronze anywhere near Marc Jacobs Ro(Cocoa) shade?1 Answers
  • I have a problem with most liners adhering to my contacts. Does any...1 Answers
  • What is the staying power of these in the waterline?1 Answers
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I have this shade in pure white. I use it for my lower waterline to brighten my eyes. It is a little too stark white and I would have preferred something a little closer to nude. Overall the product smudges on easily but I cannot seem to get it sharpened to a point. The product is soft so it glides easily but I think that's why I am unable to sharpen to a point. Good quality product though.
Mia R.
Mia R.
Memphis , TN
these pencils are fantastic! not only do they come in a wide variety of colors, they also slide along the skin without tugging. they aren't great for the waterline but they stay for a little while. i have purchased SEVERAL colors and love every one of them. if you need a good green, hot pink, gold or whatever - RUN, DON'T WALK to your nearest ulta, beauty supply store or their website!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I absolutely love these pencils they are easy to apply and are very pigmented. I have tried so many liner pencils that felt like sand paper going on, but this one was supper creamy and stayed in place all day. THE PIGMENTS are amazing, I don't think I have ever had liners that are this true to color. I strongly suggest to anyone who loves to try bold colors on their eyes.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
I love these nyx slide on pencils!!! I think they are really great for the price and would consider them to be a good dupe for the urban decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils. These stay on most of the day and they don't irritate my eyes at all!! I will keep stocking up on these because they are a great alternative to the urban decay ones!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
I bought this in the bronze color to go with all of the golds and bronze type colored eyeshadows I wear. It went on like a dream on my upper lashline and my waterline. It stayed on my waterline all day and actually showed up in my waterline. You can actually see it and it added a nice blendable smoky look to my eyes today!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this liner! It's soft, almost creamy or like a gel. It comes in a ton of colors and is super affordable. NYX is becoming one of my new favorite makeup brands. The only thing I wish is that it was self sharpening but I can get a weeks worth of makeup out of one sharpening. Awesome product NYX!
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
Love this eyeliner, I use it for my waterline and it goes on so smoothly, no need to put pressure! The black one is like, very black. The only thing is that I have very watery eyes so I have to go an extra step and set it with a black eyeshadow. Other than that, it's amazing and I recommend it!
Amirah N.
Amirah N.
Cupertino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
such an amazing price, such amazing colors, such amazing results!!! I love these eye pencils, I have quite a few. I do prefer the liquid ones better but these are fun too especially if you don't have the time to wing it. I love the colors and honestly NYX is jsut as valued as a prestige brand.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted to love this because I love other NYX products but honestly, it was super disappointing. By 1pm it was literally sliding down my eyes & I work in an office. It certainly wouldn't stand up to any water, that's for sure. I had to go in the bathroom and fix the raccoon eyes it gave me.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
LOVE IT <3
Its a great eyeliner ,slides on smoothly , the eyeliner tip does not brake .I first bought this online from their website and could not wait for it to arrive.I believe its the greatest pencil eyeliner at an affordable price & I will continue having this eyeliner for my daily look.
Does this eyeliner smudge after a while of wearing it on your eyelid? I often try new eyeliner but cannot find a good pencil eyeliner that does not smudge/smear.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Turlock, CA
About how long does this last you with daily use?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Has anyone else had trouble sharpening these pencils? Every time I try to sharpen the pencil the point breaks or big hunks of wood come off the sides of the pencil. Is it the pencils themselves or should I just invest in a new sharpener?
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been eyeballing this at the store forever. But I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline?
Teela C.
Teela C.
I've been looking for a good kohl eye liner pencil that has the most color payoff without having to press hard on the waterline. Most I have found often break off or not pigmented enough. Can you please tell me the pros or cons of this eyeliner? Or even point me in the direction of great kohl eye liner pencil. Pref a black one. Thanks!