BY NYX #44 in Eyeliner

Don’t let the softness of this pencil fool you. This formula doesn't smear or smudge and delivers powerful robust colors. It’s like a liquid eye liner without the mess. Available in 18 sleek shades. Our Slide on Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a small pencil.

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77492, 77491), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black 2 (CI 77266), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Black Sparkle
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Polyurethane-11, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Platinum
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470).

Azure
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Polyurethane-11, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Jewel
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470).

Sunrise Blue
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyurethane-11, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Brown Perfection
Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492).

Golden Bronze
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

Glitzy Gold
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

NYX Slide On Pencil
  • "Love this product, I use it in my waterline to brighten my eyes when I have a day where I am tired and it works wonders. " in 104 reviews
  • "The black one has beautifully dark pigmentation and glides and smudges like a dream. I don't notice it runny or anything but at the same time my eyes are never really watery. " in 68 reviews
  • "Yep. I kinda, sorta have a giant thing for these eyeliners. They're awesome; definitely waterproof and so much cheaper than the Urban Decay ones!!" in 21 reviews
Bethany W.
Review for: Tropical Green more...
Oh my GOSH I was NOT expecting this pencil to be so freaking creamy! It literally just glides on, it’s so easy. I’ve literally never experienced this before it was amazing. I used it on my lips and I have to say the creaminess worked against me because it was easy to smudge everywhere and didn’t really stay put so I feel like it wouldn’t really have great staying power on the eyes either but I still give it 4 stars for pigment and that glide!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Pleasantly surprised after buying this. Got it a long time ago and on sale at a local ulta. I think I payed only 5 or 6 bucks for it. Like I said this eyeliner surprised me. Deff one of the better drug store liners and deff comparable to some 20 dollar ones.
Rachel C.
West Chester
Review for: Glitzy Gold more...
I have blue eyes and love how this gold shade makes them pop! It goes on super smooth and pretty pigmented. For the price I’d definitely buy it again. I try to use it every day but sometimes I skip out on eyeliner entirely. It looks more natural than black or dark brown eyeliner in my opinion
Kayla W.
Review for: Pure White more...
This makes such a mess. It applies clumpy, when you try to smooth it out, it wipes off. I thought I needed to sharpen it and give it a fresh start. Didn’t work. Bought another in case the one I bought was older, second one does the same. The best one I got was a generic brand at Sally’s beauty.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
The Slide on Pencil by Nyx is superb. It glides on so easy you have to make sure you were actually touching your eye. The pigments are luscious. It is a great quality eyeliner at an inexpensive price.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
This has always been one of my go-to eyeliners because it's affordable and works great. It slides on so easy almost more like a crayon rather than a pencil. I personally like this liner especially for Halloween makeup looks because you can create many different looks with it whether it be a skull look or something that involves very fine or precise lines. It's also very soft on the face since it glides on smoothly and doesn't poke at your akin like a regular pencil would. I love this liner and will definitely continue to purchase this in the future.
Dana A.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Jet Black more...
This pencil is great because it has a very heavy dark black color. Easy to apply and sharpen. I only use on my top lid because it is very black and I do not like it under my eye. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes a dark eye liner
Amber V.
Review for: Jet Black more...
I only use pencil eyeliner on the waterline and very rarely use it on the top lid. This liner usually slides off of the waterline quickly. Sometimes directly after I apply it to my eye. The color is very nice but it disappears from the waterline.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Sunrise blue, Tropical Green, Azure more...
I tried thes 3 colors and I loved them so much ,the colors are nice and very pigmanted,i use this pencil in the morning and the color stay all the day until i go back home and it doesn’t come of easy in the night ,so i use a special makeup remover only for thes products on my eyes ,i loved them and i will buy another colors soon I recommend thes products 👍
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Jet Black more...
I love this eyeliner. I purchased this at Target as I read it was a "dupe" for the Urban Decay glide-on eye pencil. This NYX eyeliner was very affordable, and just that! It went on super smooth because of the super smooth texture, and it stayed on all day and did not run. I wear black eyeliner every day, and this eyeliner is practically identical to urban decay's $20 eyeliner. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an all day look, and wants to save a few bucks on a great product!
Does this eyeliner smudge after a while of wearing it on your eyelid? I often try new eyeliner but cannot find a good pencil eyeliner that does not smudge/smear.
Miranda F.
Turlock, CA
About how long does this last you with daily use?
Victoria G.
Has anyone else had trouble sharpening these pencils? Every time I try to sharpen the pencil the point breaks or big hunks of wood come off the sides of the pencil. Is it the pencils themselves or should I just invest in a new sharpener?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been eyeballing this at the store forever. But I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline?
Linda B.
How does this one work? always used Mary Kay, need something just as good