BY NYX #14 in Lip Liner

Draw out your pout with a stroke of rich color. Our Slide On Lip Pencil is now available in 14 all-new shades—from bold blue-green to deep nude and pastel lilac. Like the much-loved eyeliner it’s named after, this waterproof lip pencil glides on super-smooth and delivers a highly pigmented Matte finish. Line your lips or fill ’em in for defined and enriched lip color using any of these 28 incredible shades. Our Slide on Lip Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a small pencil.

Ingredients

Dark Soul
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Bedrose, Brick House, Rosey Sunset & Summer Tease
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120),  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360).

Pink Canteloupe
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Nebula
Cyclopentasiloxane,  Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate,  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Fluorescent & Urban Café
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Sugar Glass & Disco Rage
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Sweet Pink
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Red Tape
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Ceresin, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate,  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

New Suede Shoes
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate,  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• Do i Sharpen or roll it up? How do I get more of the line...1 Answers
  • where  can  I  buy  them3 Answers
  • Do you over draw your lips, or underdraw? NYX Slide On Li...1 Answers
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil
  • "This pencil works well and lasts long. It goes on very creamy and is actually waterproof to some extent. I like it" in 481 reviews
Lori L.
Review for: Red Tape more...
I purchased the Nyx Slide On, Glide On, stay On & Definitely Turn On Waterproof Extreme Color Lip Liner for a bold red liquid lip I had purchased from another brand. As I do with most lip liners I like to line and fill in my lip then put my color over top so there is no real demarcation because I like a more subtle line. I put the liner on and then got busy, forgetting all about the liner, which was a star in my book. But the color was gone. Not sure where it went but it was no longer on my lips. I hadn’t drank anything to remove it, just talked and did some chores. So the color on the lips doesn’t stay, but the line was still there. So you know that the formula isn’t meant to color the lips, just use on the outer rim where the skin must be a little different. I don’t know, that just my guess after seeing how it wore. I did like that the red did somewhat match my bold red lippie. I just don’t use it because I don’t like that there is a line, probably more visible to me than others, but it’s there. NYX Slide On Lip Pencil
Jessica D.
Houston
Review for: Alluring more...
I purchased this product from my local ulta location. This product is a very affordable option. The color pay off is great and the product is very easy to apply. There is a great color selection available to choose from which I like. It stays pretty well but noticed that eating and drinking causes it to wear off. I do recommend this product and will be purchasing more colors in the future.
Tanya G.
Review for: Beyond Nude more...
This lip pencil was not one of my favorites. I’ve used it a couple of times and that was only because the color is phenomenal. The consistency of the pencil was not that great. It’s hard to spread on your lips. The final look is dry and if you add a gloss to it it comes off easily. If you wear it dry, it stays on fairly long throughout the day although, it isn’t a comfortable wear. I gave it a 3 Star because for 1, I like this brand. For 2,I LOVE the color and for 3 the price wasn’t bad.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Review for: Red Tape more...
I love these Liners because they slide up they don’t have to be sharpened they have a very good pigment and have such a beautiful arrangement of colors the pigment is just gorgeous I have too many to even count
mechita 🔮.
Elk Grove, CA
When I saw $8 for a lip liner at the drugstore I wasn’t super surprised I was mainly skeptical as to if it would be worth it. Oh. My. Gosh! This NYX lip liner is so creamy and smooth and then mattes down its perfect for long-wear deserving days like work or adventures! The color range isn’t great but hopefully that will change and they release more in time to come!
Olivia W.
What I love most about these lip pencils is that they feel like a cream. You can easily wear these on their own. I like to use these all over the lip with a gloss on top. Because of the formula, you can easily blend two shades together for an ombre or to make your lips appear more plump. Great price, highly recommend.
Michelle K.
Review for: Staged, Timid, Red Tape, Nude Suede Shoes, Pink Canteloupe, Cheeky, Fluorescent more...
These are the higher costing liners that NYX carries, but for good reason. They are super creamy and apply so smoothly. I love that the casing is a plastic type because when you sharpen it, the cut is so smooth. I have a lot of shades for this liner and I will be getting more as needed because they are so good.
Mariel Q.
Los Banos
Review for: Red Tape, Nude Suede Shoes, Need Me, Sugar Glass more...
The name says it all ! They glide on like a dream ! They sharpen very nicley as well. Most of the colors i own are nude shades but i do own a bright red one and the color pay off is very nice ! I love pairing this lip liner with my Fenty lip paint ! Reccomend to anyone looking for a good affordable lip liner !
Kristi G.
Yukon
Review for: Nude Suede Shoes more...
I wanted this color so badly because it was recommended by my favorite beauty guru. When I opened it and used it, I loved it! However, the turn thing to make it move up through the cylinder never worked. I reached out to #NYXCOSMETICS and they never responded. $8 down the drain. It was pretty frustrating.
Shasha S.
Review for: Beyond Nude, Crushed, Live In Pastel, Intimidate more...
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
where  can  I  buy  them
Theresa H.
Wayne, MI
How do I retract this lip liner????? Doesn't look like it can be sharpened
Annabel K.
Is this nice and creamy? Is there good chocolate shade?
Devani S.
miami
es bueno?
Shaynia Z.
How long does this brand usually last? And how well does it appear with a fist apply?