NYX Slide On Lip Pencil

Draw out your pout with a stroke of rich color. Our Slide On Lip Pencil is now available in 14 all-new shades—from bold blue-green to deep nude and pastel lilac. Like the much-loved eyeliner it’s named after, this waterproof lip pencil glides on super-smooth and delivers a highly pigmented Matte finish. Line your lips or fill ’em in for defined and enriched lip color using any of these 28 incredible shades. Our Slide on Lip Pencils can be sharpened with a sharpener that has an opening for a small pencil.

Ingredients

Dark Soul
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Bedrose, Brick House, Rosey Sunset & Summer Tease
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120),  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360).

Pink Canteloupe
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Nebula
Cyclopentasiloxane,  Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate,  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Fluorescent & Urban Café
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Sugar Glass & Disco Rage
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Sweet Pink
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Red Tape
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Ceresin, Rosin/Colophonium/Colophane, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate,  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850).

New Suede Shoes
Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate,  Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Is it good? How much does it cost?v
Are these pigmented pretty well? Does the color show up pretty well?
iss this product any good?
Start your review of NYX Slide On Lip Pencil!
Product Highlights
“This pencil works well and lasts long. It goes on very creamy and is actually waterproof to some extent. I like it” in reviews
Review for: High Standards, Nude Suede Shoes, Sugar Glass
Somehow I have wayyy too many #Nyxcosmetics lip liners and while I can’t stop myself from buying more, especially for the price, I can’t help but get frustrated every time one doesn’t go on smoothly or evenly. I really love how many different colors of liners they offer and the product last a good amount of time for the price you pay, my only issue is that at times it can apply unevenly and look a bit patchy as if it stuck to some areas and not others. I’ve found that with other brands, many times higher priced, tend to not do this.
Chicago
Review for: Nude Suede Shoes
This lipliner was suggested to me by Allie Glines on youtube and I have not stopped wearing it since! It is the perfect nude with the slightest pink undertone and it just looks so natural on the lips! It's like your lips but better! I tend to have dry lips and this does not look drying on the lips which was a huge bonus for me because my dry lips was a huge reason I stayed away from lip liner! Can't beat the price and the quality! Will buy over and over again
Review for: Nude Suede Shoes
This a lovely lipliner. Glides well across the skin. It has a decent price point and color range. It doesn't apply patchy, though this is the only shade I have tried from the line. It has a nice creamy texture, but not too creamy where it smudges. I think this would be a good lipliner to wear on it's own and not feel overly dry. It has good lasting power. The shade Nude Suede Shoes is a lovely pinky nude shade. Would look well on a fair to medium skin tone.
United states
Review for: Sugar Glass
Honestly the best drugstore lip liners you'll find! The name really does say it all! It slides on your lips so smoothly and effortlessly. It really has incredible staying power. I ate and this liner didn't leave my lip lines! The color sugar glass is such a beautiful nude color. There's a nice little variety of other colors to choose from and I can't wait to try them all! I highly recommend these lip liners if you're looking for long lasting, easy to apply and affordable.
Glassboro, NJ
Review for: Sweet Pink
This isn't a color I would normally go for. It was definitely outside if my comfort zone. But I have to say I really do like the pop of brightness it adds to my look when I wear it. This is the first time I bought this type of liner from NYX and I really like it! I'd love to grab a few more colors! It goes on really smooth and sharpens well. (which I think is equally important bc I'm not wasting a lot of product with it getting caught in the sharpener.)
Apache Jct, AZ
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Sheniece R.
I'm specifically talking about the shade "Nude Suede Shoes" but This formula is perfect as well. This is literally the perfect nude! I can't go without wearing it under all my lip colors. Someone also found that it's a perfect dupe for MAC "Boldly Bare" lip liner. Also great for over-lining your lips for some extra pout. My wedding makeup artist actually told me about this product!
N Charleston, SC
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Angie M.
Review for: Urban Cafe
Love this lip liner. It lasts all day for me and helps my lipstick to last longer. A nice neutral color for my skin tone. It goes well with any lipstick color. I use it to create simple ombre lips as well.