NYX Slide On Lip Pencil

Pucker up and apply the NYX Professional Makeup Slide On Lip Pencil for rich, matte color. Like our award-winning eyeliner, this waterproof lip liner pencil goes on extra smooth with a long-wearing finish. Use this lip liner to outline your lips to prevent pesky lipstick feathering, then fill them in to enrich color payoff and longevity. NYX Professional Makeup products are proudly PETA certified cruelty-free.

Whats your favourite shade?
How do I retract this lip liner????? Doesn't look like it can be sharpened
Start your review of NYX Slide On Lip Pencil!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Saw this on another user paired with Mac velvet teddy and had to give the combo a try. The liner glides on super smoothly and has kept my lipstick on all day even through drinking coffee. 💗
Kori M.
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Kori M.
Love the nyx lip pencil in nude beige SPL857. Really natural look in a very light pink that be just looks very real. Great as a first layer paired with the nyx butter gloss. I’m really picky with lip color but this is a favorite! Easy to find in the drugstore.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Heather H.
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Heather H.
I have to be honest I'm not impressed. The color is way lighter in person than it looked online and you really have to push hard for it to show up at all. This is the first Nyx product used and I'm not sure I'll try this again. At least not the liner. Returning today. Smh everything I got from Ulta today is going NYX Slide On Lip Pencil back.
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: ULTA
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil I got a color 'Alluring'. It's a beautiful lip pencil, glides on smooth and creates perfect outline. It's also a long lasting and pigmented nicely. It's not drying and feels like buttery. It says slide on but it's not retractable which took a time to figure it out. You have to sharpen it to get product out of it. Packaging is little bit disappointing. But for the very good pigmentation I will recommend this lip pencil.
Sarah R.
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Sarah R.
I used the soft pink with a gloss on top today for a subtle lip, and it glides on so easily! It doesn’t clump up or go on uneven. I haven’t used many lip liners and am trying to get more into it, and I’m pleased with these - plus the price point is RIGHT!
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,079 reviews
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: CVS
This is NYX Cosmetics Extreme Shine Glide On Waterproof Pencil in Tropical Green. This can be used as just an eyeliner or as a shadow (which is what I did). I exaggerated my crease line where I would normally blend it or bring it higher just to showcase the color and to demonstrate how precise you can get this outline. This has excellent glide but it’s soft; but not so much where it’s mushy. I love the shine from this pencil too! You can definitely wear this in water and high humidity situations and it won’t budge. Other fashion colors are available as well as the one I’m wearing. This is available at most drugstores and major beauty retailers. I definitely think this is worth a try! As with all NYX products, this is vegan and cruelty free. For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Liliana A.
Corvallis
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Liliana A.
I like the color of this lip pencil, but it REALLY dries out my lips. It’s blendable, which is good for me who blends it out, but probably not the best for someone looking for a non-budging formula. Not the best.
Sophie K.
Las Vegas, NV
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Sophie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful, affordable liner! Right now I only have it in the shade Summer Tease and it’s the perfect liner for a bright orange lipstick. It lasts a long time on the lips and doesn’t tug or pull on them as you apply it. It’s creamy and pigmented as well! Pick it up if you’re thinking about it. It’s worth the hype!
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Josie B.
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: CVS
The color is beautiful and the formula is great. Lasts all day on the lips with no clumping. So I was very disappointed at how fast I used this product up. Within almost one day, the tip became dull and flat. It’s not retractable and can’t be sharpened, so I feel like I wasted my money.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Natalie G.
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil uploaded by Natalie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good lip liner. The color is have is called Nude Suede Shoes (This is a brownish pinkish nude) NYX Slide On Lip Pencil . It was recommended by a lot of people. I personally like the one called Sandstorm (NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner) to pair with pinky nude lipsticks like ELF’S Satin Lipstick in the shade Creme Elf Cosmetics SRSLY Satin Lipstick . They are both smooth and creamy. It are very affordable.