NYX Skin Elixir - Renew uploaded by Kerri B.NYX Skin Elixir - Renew uploaded by Makayla K.

BY NYX

Our renewing skin elixir helps encourage vibrant and healthy looking skin thanks to coenzyme Q10. Apply a drop of this skin boosting potion to a clean and moisturized face before applying foundation. Use regularly and help your skin be its radiant best!

Ingredients

Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ubiquinone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance / Parfum, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol.

• I just bought this today because I noticed it was on sale at Targ...1 Answers
  • What does this do? Is it like a primer?2 Answers
Allisonraineee M.
Boston
This item was not what I expected it would be. I was so disappointed. It was like as if I had put nothing on my face at all. I don't like to just keep applying layers and since this item did nothing I will never use it again. I was so upset and sad. I had high hopes for this item due to it being NYX and the price was right. But it was like putting on nada.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
YANIRET N.
bellwood illinois
you cant go wrong with nyx there quality is very good and super cheap i buy alot of there products from target and i absolutely love i always go back for more i have there highlight creamy gel like the skin elixir i recommend both there super creamy and easy to apply and it lasts all day
Olivia C.
LOVE this. My makeup goes on smooth and looks pretty good after a long day at work (with a workout in between, so that's saying something!) ...When I apply in the morning there is a slight delightful smell that is rather refreshing and perks me up instantly. The only thing it doesn't do is fill pores. Which is a downer.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love NYX products an this skin elixir does not disappoint it makes my skin look an feel so hydrated an is great for a foundation primer or cc cream. It doesn't feel heavy at all on my skin either an I really like that.
Jennifer S.
Yorktown, VA
I love all of the NYX products, there is not a product i have tried and did not like so this one met my expectations. It has nice packaging and the color draws your eye, all of the NYX products are at a great value and affordable, none of them are pricey
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
I don't really see much of a difference from this provides a little moisture but that's it. I thought it would be nice nourishing primer but I guess not. Not worth the price, doesn't do anything. Would never buy again.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
This is one of my all time favorite products. I have the most sensitive, acne prone skin and this product is a skin saver! Anytime I have dryness or acne, I can put this all over or on the problem spots, and it will heal everything with a day or two. It goes on so smoothly and has a nice smell. I have used this under makeup, but I don't think it necessarily extends the life of my makeup. It is my ultimate skin saver, and I will repurchase it forever and ever. Highly recommend to anyone new to skincare!!!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I actually got this from a friend to try. I will say it's super hydrating and great for my dry winter skin. But I don't find that I can use it as a primer like other folks. I use it more as something to hydrate between my moisturizer and my primer. It sits well in my skin, almost like there's silicone in it but there is none. Would totally recommend for winter skin
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
I recently purchased this primer, and so far I'm really liking it! I didn't know what to expect from this primer. It hydrates my skin, and makes my skin feel extremely soft and smooth. It's a good base for foundation. I definitely noticed that my makeup looks much smoother when I use this primer. I like it a lot, and recommend trying it out!
Alecia K.
What does this do? Is it like a primer?
Kerri B.
Taunton, MA
I just bought this today because I noticed it was on sale at Target. Is this as good as every one says it is?