NYX Skin Elixir - Renew uploaded by Makayla K.NYX Skin Elixir - Renew uploaded by Kerri B.

BY NYX

Our renewing skin elixir helps encourage vibrant and healthy looking skin thanks to coenzyme Q10. Apply a drop of this skin boosting potion to a clean and moisturized face before applying foundation. Use regularly and help your skin be its radiant best!

Ingredients

Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ubiquinone, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance / Parfum, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol.

• I just bought this today because I noticed it was on sale at Targ...1 Answers
  • What does this do? Is it like a primer?2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Lindsey E.
I love this product because it smells really nice, has a great consistency, and is very easy to use. It always made my face feel smoother and more refreshed. I use it often to blend with, say, a liquid HD blush or an eye shadow that I would like to be creamier. I think that it was a perfect base for my makeup and I will be getting a new one as soon as I get to a store that sells one.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I actually got this from a friend to try. I will say it's super hydrating and great for my dry winter skin. But I don't find that I can use it as a primer like other folks. I use it more as something to hydrate between my moisturizer and my primer. It sits well in my skin, almost like there's silicone in it but there is none. Would totally recommend for winter skin
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
Absolutely the most amazing elixir.
on the bottle it says "Primer & Elixir" but personally it's not the best primer & it's much better when used as part of your skin care routine, just take a little & rub all over the face :) definitely good for people of all skin types. the bottle is small (20ml), but for $5 it's not a bad buy.
Allisonraineee M.
Boston
This item was not what I expected it would be. I was so disappointed. It was like as if I had put nothing on my face at all. I don't like to just keep applying layers and since this item did nothing I will never use it again. I was so upset and sad. I had high hopes for this item due to it being NYX and the price was right. But it was like putting on nada.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
YANIRET N.
bellwood illinois
you cant go wrong with nyx there quality is very good and super cheap i buy alot of there products from target and i absolutely love i always go back for more i have there highlight creamy gel like the skin elixir i recommend both there super creamy and easy to apply and it lasts all day
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This is a great product for my under eye circles. It is very affordable. NYX will always be one of my favorite beauty brands. I wish I would have found them sooner. I definitely recommend this brand.
Rebekah W.
Tempe, AZ
This is by far my favorite moisturizing drugstore face primer. A little goes a longboard way. It’s so soothing and has a very calm scent. I love that it feels like a lotion and slightly dries down before foundation application. I would buy this again once I run out.
Olivia C.
LOVE this. My makeup goes on smooth and looks pretty good after a long day at work (with a workout in between, so that's saying something!) ...When I apply in the morning there is a slight delightful smell that is rather refreshing and perks me up instantly. The only thing it doesn't do is fill pores. Which is a downer.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I use this on days when I'm in a rush and don't have the time to sit down and do a full face of makeup. It always leaves my face looking fresh and dewy. It's also pretty affordable so it doesn't break the bank. Especially when ulta has buy one get one half off.
Alecia K.
What does this do? Is it like a primer?
Kerri B.
Taunton, MA
I just bought this today because I noticed it was on sale at Target. Is this as good as every one says it is?