NYX Single Eye Shadow, Autumn Sky, 2.5 g uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY NYX

• Just wondering if this eyeshadow is high pigmented and long lasting...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeshadow, worth the buy? Or can you buy something better f...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this eyeshadow has a vibrant pigment and does it...1 Answers
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
Love love love! NYX has done it again. Super pigmented and smooth. The perfect compliment to any skintone. I love to use it with a little Fix+ to create a liner effect. So many uses for this versatile product. I would definitely recommend this product.
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
Love this eyeshadow it's a really cute shade and goes well with my skin tone. Plus it's perfect for creating a sexy smoky eye and I love it and the little shimmer it has to it!!! Highly recommend because I love NYX products!!!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
i love this eyeshadow, it's one of my favorites! it goes great with a lot of eye colors! I have blue eyes and it's great with my color! I use this in very many of my eye looks. I definitely recommend this product.
Vianca B.
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
This product is very amazing and affordable! I love the pigmentation! I use it so much that I think I would need to repurchase it. It's definitely a great product to have!
Nada A.
Nada A.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
Really nice pigmentation. My only complaint would be is that it's slightly on the powdery side, other than that it's very nice for its price
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
I bought this for my daughter I loved the colors and she has been very pleased with this product she says her eyes look amazing
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
I have loved these eyeshadow for the longest time they have amazing pigmentation as well as great textures nice and smooth
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
Love this shadow. Great color and pigmentation. Not a lot of fall out. Only complaint it doesn't last all day .
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
Really like this eye shadow and it brings out my greens eyes amazingly well. I like to use it as an eyeliner almost and smoke it out a bit when I want a more dramatic look.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Tonganoxie, KS
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Daffodil 0.608 oz
I tried this out because it's had the same name as me!! I loved it but it's kinda had a shimmer to it, and I'm more of a matte kinda girl!😉
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
Alto Hospicio,Iquique
Which of these colors do you think will look good on me? I'm very pale with brown hair, blue eyes, and warm under tones. I'm looking to try these shadows?
How is the quality of this brand eyeshadow?
Tania S.
Tania S.
Santa Maria, CA
I wonder if it is a good eyeshadow
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
how big is?
Tina S.
Tina S.
Just wondering if this eyeshadow is high pigmented and long lasting without primer.