BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYXs Single Eyeshadow is richly pigmented eyeshadow in over 160 shades. Soft and silky NYX Single Eyeshadows are great on their on their own or blended for a beautiful prism of colors. This top selling eye shadow is formulated with the highest minerals for long lasting wear.

• Who else LOVES NYX products???7 Answers
  • Who has a YouTube channel? You can click out follow, like and com...1 Answers
  • Trying to branch away from the usual brown smokey eyes, tried yel...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Golden 0.07 oz; 2 g
I love my NYX singles! They are super pigmented, blend easily, and just buttery. If I was blindfolded and I swatched one, I would not be able to tell it was a super affordable eyeshadow by its texture! My favorites are duochromed and literally I love them more than my Makeup Geek (ones a light blue-gold-greenish, and the other go to is a forest green with hints of gold, I'm away from home or I'd list the names)
When I'm running late but don't want to look half dead I'll just smudge a bright color onto my lid, rub it up gently and instantly it looks like I spent time blending and top it with some mascara and I'm out the dour! CVS, ULTA always have great sales next time grab a couple and you will not be disappointed!!!
Chanel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love NYX since 2009. I bought a bunch of these from Myrtle Beach perfume vendor inside of the Tanger outlet. They were having a 1.00 sale😍😍😍😜😥😥 I spent 100.00 dollars on a ton of NYX products. My husband head almost did a 360 twice. But later I explained that those shadows cost 4.00 and up! I racked up! I gave some away to my daughter abd Goddaughter but still have quite a collection. They are smooth abd buttery, highly pigmented, and very blendable. The only thing I didnt like is the square pot. But thats the Virgo in me😥
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Velvet Suede 0.09 oz; 2.7 g
I ilove these ill pick up a bunch when they are on sale or maked down because everyone comes to me during Halloween for make up its nice to stalk up on something that is long lasting and has so may different colors and shades. its super easy to clean off with just a make up wipe or some soap and water and it come right off. great for if you doing kids make up for Halloween or a school play . it stays on all day and is easy to clean off and doesn't leave color residue on yor eye lids like some eyeshadows do.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best shadows, it might also just be certain shades or batches come out patchier than others. They are decently pigmented when you initially swatch them, but they kind of just lose their pigmentation throughout the day even with a base. For the price, they can be worth it. As mentioned above it might have just been the shades I had purchased, but I do reach for other shadows more than these.
Narmin V.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Sweet Oleander 0.608 oz
This is an amazing item for me! It really helps with my skin personally and the packaging is super compact and I love carrying it with me esp when i travel. I love using this also as an everyday makeup item .I love using these on myself and I give these as gifts to kids and adults! It totally met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to others ! I love it this brand is amazing
Sanyia M.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 26 Golden Bronze
The nyx eyeshadows as a whole are great eyeshadows for the price. They are very pigmented and easy to work with. I do prefer the MAC shadows over this, because they are softer and smoother, but none the less for a beginner and someone who wants lots of vibrant colors these are very nice. worth the price. After all of that being said, I dont think I would personally buy this exact color.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the NYX eyeshadows, even though they can be hit or miss on the pigmentation throughout the line. I have True Taupe, Charcoal Brown, and Black in my collection and they're all very nice shades. True Taupe is probably my favorite for putting in the crease for the slightest definition. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read the full review I posted about them.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Golden 0.07 oz; 2 g
I have been using these NYX Cosmetics Single Eyeshadows since the start of my freelancing career, and they have never let me down! I put them up against some of my much more expensive brands in terms of pigmentation and blendability. I have even rediscovered some of the shades as great dupes for some pricey highlighters, so now they are pulling double duty. Love them!
Leslie P.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 46 Navy 0.09 oz; 2.7 g
I love the NYX brand for drugstore makeup. However, this product fell way short for me. While the colors look beautiful in the pans, when applying them to the eye they are not nearly pigmented enough to look like the color you purchased. Also, without primer, these do not last at all and the color will not come through.
Jennifer V.
Milford, CT
I love this product, it the best eye-shadow ever. It stays on all day. I never have to touch it up. It is inexpensive and I love how it makes my eyes look. It also lasts a long time. They have a amazing color line and I can find it at Harmon's. You have to try this product you will never try another eye-shadow again.
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite NYX shadow color?
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
What Is Your Favorite NYX Product?
Katherine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the pigmentation on these eye shadows?
Dennys D.
Miramar, FL
Can i buy this at a drug store
Michelle L.