BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYXs Single Eyeshadow is richly pigmented eyeshadow in over 160 shades. Soft and silky NYX Single Eyeshadows are great on their on their own or blended for a beautiful prism of colors. This top selling eye shadow is formulated with the highest minerals for long lasting wear.

• Who else LOVES NYX products???7 Answers
  • Who has a YouTube channel? You can click out follow, like and com...1 Answers
  • Trying to branch away from the usual brown smokey eyes, tried yel...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Rust 2.5 g
I have about 15 of these little pots which I snagged on sale for $1.00. Most are nicely pigmented and glide on well but there are a couple that are a bit patchy.

Most are buttery and very blendable. The odd one is a little harder, but it was still a great buy and I wear all of them. Not a huge fan of the little pots, but I can live with it.
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 102 Hawaiian Coffee 0.09 oz; 2.7 g
The first time I tried these eyeshadows I fell in love.  If you're looking for a product that is just as good as a high end eyeshadow then I recommend this product.  They are extremely affordable and they get the job done.  I love the variety of colors this brand carries
Chell C.
Review for: Golden dune
I like how it didn't wear off so fast like other eye shadows do. I like how it really brought out the color of my eyes. I use it whenever I go out and sometimes when I stay at home just to make myself feel nice. I'm probably going to keep buying this color plus other colors.
Bhavna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this eyeshadow.  I go through crease colors fast so it's nice to find an inexpensive brand that has the variety of matte shadows I need.  NYX always has good products and these shadows are comprable to some other higher end brands that i've used!
Casey S.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow 2 - Chic
I love NYX. They are bold. They are inexpensive. I have bought their eyeshadow over and over and again and will continue to do so. The only issue is the case sometimes easily falls apart, but other than that is a great product that I would definitely recommend!
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow 2 - Golden Sky, (6 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow - Yellow Pearl, Daisy, Sahara
For the price I think this is a great product. It's pretty pigmented and lasts a long time. I purchased a golden one but I it was more on the mustard color spectrum. Overall I think it's a good product with nice packaging and I'd recommend
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this single in a turquoise color trying to find a dupe for a Tarte shadow. I ended up liking it better! It was equally as pigmented, vibrant and it didn't crease up on me like the Tarte did. I would highly recommend!
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price. Works and blends well. Purchased at ulta. Wish they were easier to depot to out in magnetic palettes. I would purchase again. I prefer the mattes and my eyes are blue. I would recommend to others.
Mikayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow 2 - Lime Juice, (6 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow - Yellow Pearl, (6 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow - Deep Space, (3 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow 3 - Bright Green, (6 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow - Jungle Fever
I don't think these are the BEST shadows at the drugstore or anywhere in general. But because of the low price and the average quality I still recommend because you can't beat good quality and great price.
queenslusher s.
hobe sound
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Single Eye Shadow 2 - Hot Green
I bought this for my wicked witch Halloween makeup...and it did not disappoint! The pigmentation and staying power was awesome! The color is really fun and now I need more shades!
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite NYX shadow color?
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
What Is Your Favorite NYX Product?
Katherine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the pigmentation on these eye shadows?
Dennys D.
Miramar, FL
Can i buy this at a drug store
Michelle L.