BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYXs Single Eyeshadow is richly pigmented eyeshadow in over 160 shades. Soft and silky NYX Single Eyeshadows are great on their on their own or blended for a beautiful prism of colors. This top selling eye shadow is formulated with the highest minerals for long lasting wear.

• Trying to branch away from the usual brown smokey eyes, t...6 Answers
  • Who else LOVES NYX products???7 Answers
  • Who has a YouTube channel? You can click out follow, like...1 Answers
NYX Single Eye Shadow
  • "Affordable, variety of colors, great pigment, vibrant colors, doesn't crease, long lasting, easy to blend. " in 117 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
After coming here to review these shadows, it says that they're discontinued...and I'm honestly not too upset about it. Here's why:

I picked up a few shades of these bad boys for a Halloween look - I didn't have any hot pink shadow somehow and I didn't want to break the bank simply for a Halloween look. The colors were just what I needed - but the pigmentation just wasn't there. Ultimately, I got the look that I was after, but I had to PACK this stuff onto my eyelids. It built up *okay*, but it took me so much time and effort to make these pop. On top of that, they were a huge pain to blend out nicely as well.

They worked okay in a pinch, but there are MUCH better formulas out there at a similar price point. Don't be too torn up if these truly are discontinued - I can't say I'd recommend them.
Brandie S.
Fredericksburg
These shadows and this brand are great for beginners. The color selection is amazing and the shadows are very blendable. Also the price is great and it’s easy to start a nice collection with these. I do find it annoying that they come in pans inside of bulky packaging. Maybe start selling them by the pan so people can make travel palettes with them.
Raven M.
Harpersville, AL
Pigment is very bright but not as bright as it appears in the container. I have only purchased twice and I would purchase again for the color options. I don’t use this shadow too often bc of the colors that I have. My everyday looks usually don’t include this so I only pull these out for special occasions. I would recommend for beginners and ppl who use a lot of color.
Kendro T.
Picked this up for a photo shoot I was doing. Needed to create a red Smokey eye, avant-garde style. This eyeshadow was meh. NYX has really amazing lippies but I think their eyeshadows need extra work. Great colors, great packaging and ideas, but the pigmentation needs more work. This didn’t really blend well for me. Kinda stayed in one place. Good if you need something last minute and inexpensive like I did or if you’re just getting into makeup and need to practice with something.NYX Single Eye Shadow
Mackenzie S.
Glenview, IL
Nyx carries a really great line of eyeshadows that are super affordable compared to the higher end shadows. They have good coverage and they’re easy to build and blend. I’ve been using nyx eyeshadows for as long as I can remember. You get a pretty decent amount of product which is always a plus!
Issys O.
Beaumont, TX
I love the tone of this eyeshadow, perfect with brown eyes. It’s pretty easy to blend and lasts a good 8 hours, I think it’s amazing for the price. Target usually carries a really good selection, I’ve bought a few. NYX Single Eye ShadowTarget
Rose B.
Cleveland, GA
I absolutely love this Nyx shadow single. The pigment is wonderful. It doesn’t crease and I have very oily skin. It stays on all day. When u use a brush it is a little powdered but I don’t have fallout if I tap my brush first. Great price and lots of color choices.
Sara R.
I honestly do love the single eyeshadows from NYX...I bought it from Ulta beauty...not only do I use it for eyeshadow but I also use it to be a highlighter and it will last you for a while because the color is so great...well it depends what what color You get as well
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I have these and they have such good pigmentation!!! They are so affordable and some colors are so vibrant!!!! I recommend to anyone who needs a specific color. I actually use on of these to contour I love these and recommend
Torii P.
New York
I bought a bunch of these as little splurges for myself! They’re really nice and great for transition and crease shades! Pigment isn’t the payoff I’d like to see but overall they are good shades to mix with and play around.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite NYX shadow color?
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
What Is Your Favorite NYX Product?
Katherine A.
How's the pigmentation on these eye shadows?
Dennys D.
Miramar, FL
Can i buy this at a drug store
Michelle L.