BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYXs Single Eyeshadow is richly pigmented eyeshadow in over 160 shades. Soft and silky NYX Single Eyeshadows are great on their on their own or blended for a beautiful prism of colors. This top selling eye shadow is formulated with the highest minerals for long lasting wear.

• Who else LOVES NYX products???7 Answers
  • Who has a YouTube channel? You can click out follow, like...1 Answers
  • Trying to branch away from the usual brown smokey eyes, t...6 Answers
NYX Single Eye Shadow
  • "Affordable, variety of colors, great pigment, vibrant colors, doesn't crease, long lasting, easy to blend. " in 117 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Luxor 0.608 oz, Single Eye Shadow Hot Pink 0.09 oz; 2.7 g more...
After coming here to review these shadows, it says that they're discontinued...and I'm honestly not too upset about it. Here's why:

I picked up a few shades of these bad boys for a Halloween look - I didn't have any hot pink shadow somehow and I didn't want to break the bank simply for a Halloween look. The colors were just what I needed - but the pigmentation just wasn't there. Ultimately, I got the look that I was after, but I had to PACK this stuff onto my eyelids. It built up *okay*, but it took me so much time and effort to make these pop. On top of that, they were a huge pain to blend out nicely as well.

They worked okay in a pinch, but there are MUCH better formulas out there at a similar price point. Don't be too torn up if these truly are discontinued - I can't say I'd recommend them.
Kendro T.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Cherry 0.608 oz more...
Picked this up for a photo shoot I was doing. Needed to create a red Smokey eye, avant-garde style. This eyeshadow was meh. NYX has really amazing lippies but I think their eyeshadows need extra work. Great colors, great packaging and ideas, but the pigmentation needs more work. This didn’t really blend well for me. Kinda stayed in one place. Good if you need something last minute and inexpensive like I did or if you’re just getting into makeup and need to practice with something.NYX Single Eye Shadow
Mackenzie S.
Chicago
Nyx carries a really great line of eyeshadows that are super affordable compared to the higher end shadows. They have good coverage and they’re easy to build and blend. I’ve been using nyx eyeshadows for as long as I can remember. You get a pretty decent amount of product which is always a plus!
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
Review for: Fantasy more...
I love the tone of this eyeshadow, perfect with brown eyes. It’s pretty easy to blend and lasts a good 8 hours, I think it’s amazing for the price. Target usually carries a really good selection, I’ve bought a few. NYX Single Eye ShadowTarget
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I honestly didn’t love the few single shadows I tried. It was really uneven and hardly showed up regardless of how much I layered it on. I was pretty bummed because I liked a lot of the colors but not the actual product itself. It made my eyes look dark and shadowy. Not my favorite.
Chris M.
Amherst
These are great and have pretty good pigment. I tend to use these around Halloween to pull off some of my special Fx looks. The Whipped Cream white shade is one of my staples and is great for using to blend other colors.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Review for: Single Eye Shadow Rust 2.5 g more...
I have about 15 of these little pots which I snagged on sale for $1.00. Most are nicely pigmented and glide on well but there are a couple that are a bit patchy.

Most are buttery and very blendable. The odd one is a little harder, but it was still a great buy and I wear all of them. Not a huge fan of the little pots, but I can live with it.
Eabryana Z.
Columbia, MO
For a very low price these shadows perform at a pretty good quality. Although some colors may need building to get the color payoff you are looking for the colors do build very well and blend effortlessly.
Marissa Y.
Hesperia, CA
My favorite contour. I use this on my cheeks and nose to sculpt out my face and then use it in my crease for my eyeshadow looks. I have pale skin and prefer cooler tones so this stuff is amazing.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
NYX has pigmented eyeshadows that blend nicely. They last a long time on the eyes, and they look very pretty. They have many colors to choose from to make a beautiful and complete eye look. I would buy these shadows again.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite NYX shadow color?
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
What Is Your Favorite NYX Product?
Katherine A.
How's the pigmentation on these eye shadows?
Dennys D.
Miramar, FL
Can i buy this at a drug store
Michelle L.