BY NYX

Paty S.
Paty S.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 43 Yellow
These are just ok to me. Depending on which color you get, the pigment will vary. Some seem to have good staying power (when applied with a primer) but others seem to lack pigment, even when used with a primer.
Alaxandria F.
Alaxandria F.
Harrison
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 43 Yellow
The colors are pretty but not very pigmented when applying. A little difficult to blend, but I do like the product. I use this for when I want a pop of color. NYX is a great brand, and these eye shadows are manageable.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 43 Yellow
NYX single eyeshadows are great eyeshadows if you want some good quality shadows and save some $$ at the same time, they're inexpensive and work well with a variation of colors.
Anngelisha A.
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 43 Yellow
These a very good eyeshadows very good pigment and very easy to blend good for beginners and professional
Rosanne I.
Rosanne I.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 43 Yellow
Nyx makes some good eyeshadow. It has a decent amount of pigmentation, blends easily, and the price point is good.
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
This product i your average eye shadow. Nothing too special. I feel like the price was fair for the quality of product that you get. It does get a bit creasy throughout the day.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 43 Yellow
Love these single shadows. Great pigment at a very low price. Lots of fun colora for the summer.
agnieszka n.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
I don't mind NYX eyeshadows. However, it can be hit or miss depending on the color. Usually I try to prime my lids before putting shadows on - it helps a lot.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Duncanville, TX
I like all of the NYX shadows, very pigmented with minimal fall out, also the price is pretty good and thats a plus for me!
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Single Eye Shadow 43 Yellow
The yellow single shadow is pigmented, but not super pigmented. I'd suggest using a primer
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Does anyone know if NYX has metallic single shadows? Looking a cost efficient New Years look