6 colors available

BY NYX

Simply Vamp Lip Cream - Vamp up your look instantly with NYX Cosmetics smooth and smoldering Simply Vamp Lip Cream. Wear any of these six bewitching shades to brew up a little beauty magic. Apply to clean, moisturized lips. Wear over liner or primer for lasting wear. - Simply Vamp Lip Cream

• Which of the shades were your favorite? How long wearing are these??1 Answers
  • I love these shades but I just wanted to know how long does it last...1 Answers
  • What other colors are there I have only see two Be the first to answer!
Jams M.
Jams M.
I got the set that only came with three: leading lady, she devil and temptress. Leading Lady which is a dark red is of course beautiful. You can't make Red lipstick wrong. But the purple ones (she devil and temptress) are not that great. They're a bit streaky and aren't opaque enough that you can just apply on your lips. You'll need to fully coat your lips in a purple lip liner first and then apply. Only way you'll be able to use these. So formula for those are absolute duds. If you have extremely pale or extremely pigmented lips, they might show up on you fine and blend in seamlessly with your skin. But if you're like me and have a reddish tone, you'll see through the purple colors easily.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Collegeville, PA
I purchased the shades she devil, temptress & enamored from my local ulta and cvs stores! As much as I love these I can't give this product 5 stars because the packaging is absolutely HORRIBLE! When I first opened one of them the lipstick fell right out of the applicator and into my bathroom sink. I thought maybe it was just that one, but all of them constantly fell right out of the applicators which made applying it and storing it very messy and annoying. Thankfully the quality of the lipstick is much better than the packaging so that does make up for it. The colors are so gorgeous and very pigmented! It glides on super smooth and gives you the fierce vamp look you're looking for!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
I don't think you can buy a better lip product for the money. This product is super easy to use. (I mean hello, you literally just color in your lips) While the lipstick does require reapplication throughout the day, it has fairly good staying power. It doesn't clump up, cake up, flake off, or crack like some other lip products of similar price range (and some way higher if we're being honest) with similar staying power. Since the lipstick is creme based, I find it to be super moisturizing on my lips. n
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
These NYX Simply Vamp Lip Creams are the best. I purchased all the Vamp colours but Bewitching is my favorite. The packaging is a nice, handy little crayon that makes it easy to hold and apply. I prefer them over traditional lipstick packaging. The colours are very saturated and goes on smoothly. I only have to swipe once for the top and bottom lip and they're not dry or patchy at all.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Review for: She Devil
I am totally and completely in love with this lip. First time I use a color of lipstick like this. It's dark and pruple and it's mysterious, it's perfect. It is very creamy and is difficult to remove from the lips but although it is not long lasting, this product lasts a long time. Just be careful when applying this lip and having a lot of attitude, that is all that matters.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Okay, I love NYX, but this product was meh.. it's not super hard to apply because of the way the tip is shaped but once you wear down the tip it's really hard to use. The color didn't last and wanted to bleed into my lip lines which is no bueno for me. They have so many other great lip products, I would pass on these and pick up some Lip Suedes or UM lip cremes.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Moscow, ID
I love these colors. I have trouble wearing. Lie based lipsticks because 1. My skin has blue undertones and 2. I have blue and purple hair. I had tried one of the colors called covet and haven't looked back. They go on in two swipes and they can last all day even with eating and drinking. Not to mention I can kiss my infants head softly with out leaving a mark.
ashlynn b.
ashlynn b.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Temptress
The Nyx Vamp lip creams are so different from all other lipsticks I've tried. For one, they are true to their color. The only issue I have is preventing streaky looks once applied to the lip. However, after a few passes, the lip product stays on long and only needs a few touch ups here and there. It's also easy to be relatively precise with this tip.
Je'Kia W.
Je'Kia W.
First off I under estimated these little lippie crayons! They go on so smooth and creamy and pigmented it's ridiculous! They're matte and they don't budge , they will stain your lips but you can use an oil based makeup remover and do a lip scrub. I suggest you do a lip scrub and Moisturize your lips before and after using
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Temptress
Love the color and once it's on it feels fine, but the application is very hard to get right. You have to really layer it on to get even coverage and then let it dry before doing anything or it will move and you will lose an even coverage. I much prefer their matte lipsticks and their liquid lipsticks.
Dalia B.
Dalia B.
I've been looking for dark lip sticks or lip creams, are these good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for this?
Ale D.
Ale D.
How long does these last? Are they really dark?
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Is this lipstick longwearing and does it easily dry out your lips? Thanks in advanced!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long wearing are these? Favorite shades?? How pigmented?