16 colors available

BY NYX

Get ready to look seriously pretty in pink. From natural to extreme pick your favorite shade from our Simply Pink Lip Creams for a rosy and glossy finish.

Ingredients

Octyldodecanol, Isohexadecane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera/ Cire de Candelilla, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/ Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Kat S.
Kat S.
Santee, CA
Review for: XOXO
I am in love with this lip pencil! The pigment and color payoff is gorgeous and opaque. It starts out as a creme and dries down matte, but it's not drying at all and super comfortable! I'm definitely buying another one!!
alyssa w.
alyssa w.
These lip creams are great for the summer and they give a great color pay off. I think NYX Lip creams are so moisturizing and all the colors are really pretty and bold I would definitely buy this product again!!!!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Review for: XOXO
Love these they are my favorite matter lipsticks they're so creamy and comfortable to wear easy to apply with the snap of the bullet would buy these again in more colors definitely recommend
Vane G.
Vane G.
Encino, CA
Review for: XOXO
Simply loved it. It leaves my lips smooth and doesn't dry them up and color just looks amazing. I highly recommend it and great product at a very affordable cost.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Frankfort, KY
Absolutely love this! It's a go to everyday thing for me! I can wear it when I'm feeling simple or feeling dressy! I love the way it looks and feels
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Review for: XOXO
Keeps your lips so soft and love this color , bought this at ulta have one in numerous colors , love how easy it is to apply !
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Really good. Kinda patchy but otherwise I like it. I love all chubby sticks so it's a good product
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Review for: XOXO
These jumbo stick, are amazing and are pretty good pigmentation as well. Nyx make good products
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Henderson, Nv
Love the color. It's super natural and really compliments fair to medium skin. Very moisturizing and goes on well. Doesn't stay too long. I use this every day but the problem with it is that every one in the ulta store was a little bent looking but I got the best one and it happened to fall out of the tube. It's not retractable and if it wasn't broken then a lot of the product would go unused
Kaitie M.
Kaitie M.
Spring Arbor, MI
Review for: First Base
Perfect shade of Barbie baby pink on the lips. Long lasting colour with a dried down creamy feel! I would compare this to the tart lipsurgence but at a much better price point! Definitely a must have
Maria
Maria
How long dose the color usually last ?
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
Ive never used lip cream does it work better than lipstick or like lip balm?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long wearing are these? Favorite shades?? How pigmentef
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Omg i like the packaging any specific light pink shades and avg price pls XD