MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNYX
Shout Loud Satin Lipstick

NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick

Shout Loud Satin Lipstick

I bought the shade ‘Cali’ I need a matching lipliner, anyone know of one?
Are these lipsticks worth their price? Do they make your lips dry? Do they stay on for a long period of time?
Is it good for dry lips?
Start your review of NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick!
Morris, IL
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Rosa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought two one in color emotion that’s the purple one and the grey one is called exclusive they are really pretty shades and they do have a smell to them I dunno but to me they smell like chocolate I’m really happy I got them
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Has a nice solid color, also I just need 2 layers for a better / darker color, and is very creamy. And has a nice aroma like cotton candy. The only thing is very transferable, not dry any and transfer in everything.
San Diego, CA
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Paola H.
Purchased at: Target
I love it! I am super fan of red lipstick and this one wasn't the exception. I love the color, the texture, how it smells, it has long lasting.
Lombard, IL
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by michele C.
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s a nice lipstick, stays on for a bit, nice color. Reason I gave 4 stars and not 5, is the price. A little pricy for a minimum lipstick where I’ve had other lipsticks better than this for way cheaper. All in all, not bad.
Orlando, FL
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Anusha K.
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! The color is beautiful, I have shade Cali (honey brown), and it is my perfect nude. Mixes well with the lip pencils also by Nyx. I want to try this in different shades
Ridgecrest, CA
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Amanda S.
This lipstick is so creamy and the color payoff is very opaque! It is the perfect nude and pairs amazingly with any darker lip liner
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Christine D.
This color just always looks amazing on me. I love the way it feels on my lips. Lasts long, looks good and does not dry me out. I need to get some more colors but this one just looks sooooo gooooood, where do I go from that?!
Pittsburgh, PA
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Chelsie H.
Not sure why the above says yellow nude. My lipstick is a la mode and it is a true nude with a hint of pink! I was so surprised by this lipstick. It really did live up to the packaging and the color in the tube looked exactly like what went on to my lips! It gave a more matte finish but it wasn’t overly dry and it didn’t settle into the lines on my lips. The packaging is simple plain black with a pink heart accent. It stays right in line with the NYX aesthetic. NYX products are always a great value (especially when on sale). Overall this lipstick is a great addition to my collection and will most likely live in my purse as a staple color for every day use! I love it and I recommend it !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
2,068 reviews
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Kat J.
I really enjoyed using this NYX Shout Loud Lipstick in the shade Chic,... It’s a pretty rosy pink, perfect for everyday. This lipstick glided onto my lips with a texture that I can only describe as buttery,... It was so smooth and didn’t dry out my lips at all! Also, NYX gets bonus points for making this lipstick last really well! It does transfer a little, but I got 7 hours of gorgeous pigment that didn’t fade. This is my first NYX product that I’ve ever tried, and after my experience, I would gladly buy more items from this brand... Would definitely recommend!
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Jeannette W.
NYX Shout Loud Satin Lipstick uploaded by Jeannette W.
I love love love this shade. Super excited I got this one. It’s very pigmented. Lasted almost all day too! This was a very classy, warm red. Would I buy it again? Of course. Thank you so much for giving me this amazing lipstick!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster