MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNYX
Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color

NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color

16h LOUD SHINE LIP COLOR!

Meet our 1st ultra-pigmented high-shine lip color, with up to 16hr no transfer wear. Lightweight & comfy on the lips, this vegan formula delivers 1 swipe loud color with an ultra-glassy,non-sticky shine finish.

Easy 2 step technology

Simply pair the high-pigment base coat, infused with lip-loving oils*, with the ultra reflective & non-sticky top coat** for the loudest shine you've ever seen!

Up to 16 HR no color transfer

No budge, no bleed, no fade : you can kiss, drink, hair flip, even wear it under your mask!

*infused with macadamia seed oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, apricot kernel oil, passion fruit seed oil **infused with vitamin E derivative

Step 1: Apply the high-pigment base coat. Let it dry for around 90 seconds, before Step 2.

Step 2: Apply the ultra glassy top coat The result? Ultra-shiny & pigmented lips, that'll last up to 16hr.

Ingredients

G948937 INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, NYLON-611/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAUROYL LYSINE, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM FRUIT OIL / CORIANDER FRUIT OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL / JOJOBA SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL, C30-45 ALKYLDIMETHYLSILYL POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, BENZYL ALCOHOL. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE, CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE. TOP COAT G674056 2 INGREDIENTS / INGRÉDIENTS: DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. < D249464/1>

BASE COAT - FLAMMABLE UNTIL DRY. DO NOT USE NEAR FIRE, FLAME, OR HEAT

Anyone have trouble with this? It was supposed to be king wearing but it makes my lips look super crusty. NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color
Im having a hard time finding these babies! Does anyone know if its currently available in Canada? Really wanna try em!
Are they sheer or opaque??
Start your review of NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color!
Caitlin E.
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Caitlin E.
Review for: Magic Marker
Packaging is cute. My favorite part of this lipstick gloss duo is the applicator for the gloss! It’s so soft on the lips and I really love this product. I definitely use the clear gloss more but the lipstick is nice as well.
Melody R.
Baton Rouge, LA
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Melody R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Stays put all day without drying out my lips! There are som many shades available and the price point is great.
Rosa R.
Newark, CA
Review for: Global Citizen
All I heard were wonderful reviews on this product and purchased it in hopes that I would finally find a liquid lipstick that’s doesn’t feel so drying on my lips. Unfortunately I was wrong. I bought 3 colors but this is my favorite. I love a nude. I tried it out on two different occasions just to be sure I wasn’t wrong on the first one. When it applies, I love that it stays on and gives a crisp outline. While drying, it does feel tacky but once you apply the gloss over it and sets it, it looks beautiful. I put it on at 1 in the afternoon and by 5 I wanted it off. It felt very drying to me. The first time I tried it with some chapstick and the second time with out. It really didn’t make much of a difference to me. I did eat with in that time so I did get the normal wear on the inner parts of my lips. But later on I got that clumpy feeling from the dried bits of lipstick which I hate. The first time I did try it on with more product and the second time I decided to try it with one coat and to be honest it’s still felt drying to me. I also didn’t like how it settled in my phone lines on my lips.I personally wouldn’t but it again. If I’m going out for a little bit I might wear this as it doesn’t transfer onto the mask but it definitely won’t be my go to. In my opinion it’s not the best but not the worst.
Evie O.
Saint peters, MO
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Evie O.
Review for: Magic Marker
I love how simple this product is to use & how long it lasts! the colors on really well and the lip gloss to seal it in is a nice touch! I saw it on tik tok and was really excited to try it. definitely affordable too!
Joelle A.
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Joelle A.
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Joelle A.
Review for: Goal Getter
I ran this product* through a bunch of different tests. After all was said & done, I've decided that I like this product, but I don't love it. So I would wear it occasionally, but not on a regular basis. Thoughts: Make sure your lips are well prepared beforehand. Exfoliate! The applicator dispenses a lot, so you'll want to scrape some off before applying. Make sure to wait at least 10 mins after applying to eat. I didn't the first time I tried it, so it came off in big flakes & stuck to my teeth. This color is beautiful & vibrant! It has a nice matte finish on its' own, but the color really pops with the lip gloss on top. I wore it while working out with a mask on. There was a little bit of color transfer on the mask, but my lipstick still looked great afterwards. It didn't leave any marks when I kissed my son's cheeks. But when I kissed my husband, his stubble scraped some of it off. He really wasn't a fan of the feel of the gloss, said it was too sticky for him. My drinking glass stayed lipstick free throughout the day. Some of the lipstick from the center of my lips rubbed off while I was eating, so I had to touch it up a bit afterwards. I took a nap while wearing it, & was pleasantly surprised to see only a teeny bit of lipstick on my pillow. I'm stomach/side sleeper, so that makes the fact that it stayed all the more impressive. And my lipstick didn't look any worse for the wear! I like the look of the gloss, but I don't like the feel of it. Using the lipstick on its' own made my lips feel kind of dry & stiff. So I topped it with lip oil or lip balm, which made my lips feel and look great. *These photos were taken in natural light, & no filter was added. I'm wearing both the lipstick & lip gloss in them.
Iris P.
Johns Creek, GA
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Iris P.
I think that this liquid lipstick was great for the price! You get a good amount of product, and I feel like it would last me a long time. I also think there’s a good range of colors for every person to find a shade they like!
Alejandra C.
Marshall, MO
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Alejandra C.
Review for: Goal Getter
I was actually very impressed with this lipstick. it felt very light weight on my lips which was nice. It glided on with no problems. and was completely opaque on the lips. The gloss is what made me love this product. The gloss is so moisturizing and lasts for a long time. This product is complete transfer proof (accept for the gloss duh). It is pretty dang hard to get off with a makeup whip but other than that with my take the day off balm is came of easily. totally recommend!!
Roselle B.
Review for: Goal Getter, On a Mission
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color I saw this product on a tiktok ad maybe one or two months ago and I have been really trying to get hold of this product since then. Finally last week more colors have been available in their website. I love the color pigment. Although it is not transfer proof especially when you are using it with the gloss. But the staying power is great! I already tried wiping it with a tissue and it is still there. Love this purchase!
Stephanie P.
Rogers, AR
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Stephanie P.
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color uploaded by Stephanie P.
Review for: Ambition Statement
So I fell for the trap for these on tiktok 😂 and I aint mad at it . These for me were great . I’ve saw a lot of good and bad reviews on these . So I wanted to try for myself . these lasted all day , of course the gloss comes off . I just reapplied the gloss and it was good ! It does feel drying without the gloss . But the color stayed put all day even with a mask and through eating and drinking . I was soooo impressed !! It was kind of hard to get off at the end of the night . I was really scrubbing my lips . But I really enjoy these!! The colors swatched top is ambition statement and magic maker.
Kelcie J.
Tacoma
Review for: Rebel in Red
Has a bold beautiful color & goes on like butter ! The first half - just the color - you’ll want to have it dry COMPLETELY before speaking or trying touch it up or apply the gloss. The color, once dry is rough and does not blend with itself much like when rubbing my lips together with just the color makes the color almost disappear or dissolve. The second half - just the gloss - is a very wet and somewhat sticky/tacky texture when applying. Like I stated above make sure the color is DRY before applying the gloss (it helps trust me!!) It’s not very glossy as much as it is WET. Also to note it is very difficult to remove the color fully. I enjoyed trying this product out, however not for me ! #NYX #RebelInRed #LipGlossReview The pictures added are of the color by itself, the color & the gloss, and then the finished product on me !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
il y a 2 mois
Diana R. il y a 2 mois
I would suggest buy one color and see how it goes. I bought two different colors in Ambition statement and Magic Maker. The texture of the liquid lipstick is a little sticky as it’s drying. Be careful not to press your lips together as it’s drying as it can pull off some of the color. Once it’s fully dry, adding the gloss on top helps with the texture of the lipstick, making it more comfortable on the lips.
Abbie H.
Portsmouth
il y a 2 mois
NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Color what is your favourite colour?
Leialoha D. il y a 2 mois