NYX Sheer Tube Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sheer tube lipgloss can be worn alone or over lipstick to add super shine.

Buy on Amazon
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
It’s nice packaging. I like the color. Very glossy. I feel like it’s too thick on my lips even if I apply a little bit. It’s very easy to apply and the stick is just regular shaped. I recommend it if you like think glosses.
Reagen B.
I don't use a lot of gloss, usually lip sticks but this gloss impressed me! You do need to apply a few coats to actually get the color
you want but it lasts almost all day! I didn't like the color on me too much but they have a variety of beautiful colors to choose from!
Rebecca P.
It is ok. It felt good on the lips. It is cheap. One bad thing is that it broke in my bag. I would not get again. Otherwise it is soft. Good color and is pretty. It is a good value. It is ok.
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA
I love a good high gloss lip gloss and this is what you get with the sheer tube. i love how translucent the colors are but at the same time you get a great gloss. it also last a long time. I hate reapplying my lip gloss all day and with this lip gloss you don't have to.
Cassandra M.
I like to use this lipgloss on a day to day if I'm running to the store, and want to add some color to my look. It goes on effortlessly but doesn't last to long for me at least. I bought it at Ulta, and will be back here soon to buy some more since I'm running low!
Stephanie J.
Indianapolis , IN
I typically only use this for when I am staring my makeup and need me lips to be soft for when I apply my lipstick. It's a good product I can't speak on how long it last because I only have it on for an hour or 2 before I wipe it off and apply my lipstick.
Noelia L.
The clear gloss leaves the lips feeling so soft and the gloss looked really good on the lips. I would definitely repurchase! Very easy to apply across the lips. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Damaris M.
I really like this to add shine and lil color to your lips and why not chick try it and you will love too #BloomBadge @Influenster NYX Sheer Tube Gloss
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This nyx sheer gloss is amazing!!! I've owned them side they first came out years ago and I find myself using them more then newer and more expensive glosses because this gloss is creamy and last so long!!! Not sticky at all ,it also give my lips a nice plump look. I often use it on its own but will occasionally put it top a matte nude. Either way it's beautiful. You can't beat the price,so affordable and will look great on all skin types. I recommend this to everyone and think you should have it in your collection. Love love love great job nyx
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
I usually like these glosses and thought that the color looked very nice but it seem to change to a more orangey color ones I had it on for a while and I needed to take it off. The way it felt on my lips changed after it while also to the point that it was uncomfortable but it did stay on for quite a long time
Monica  l.
Temple, TX
Is this a sticky lip gloss?
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
How often do you have to reapply this during a normal day.
Hildret A.
What color of this lipstick do you think is the most beautiful?
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I love NYX products! How is this lipgloss? Is it sticky? Pigmented?
Colleen H.
Are these sticky like most gloss?