BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sheer tube lipgloss can be worn alone or over lipstick to add super shine.

Buy on Amazon
Marisabel R.
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA
I love a good high gloss lip gloss and this is what you get with the sheer tube. i love how translucent the colors are but at the same time you get a great gloss. it also last a long time. I hate reapplying my lip gloss all day and with this lip gloss you don't have to.
Miriam V.
Miriam V.
Dallas, Tx
I really did not like this nyx lip gloss.Its is very sticky and has no color payoff since they are sheer.I have bought one only and i would not buy again.This does not last at all.Wears off easily.I would recommend other lip glosses but not this one.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
SPRAGUE RIVER, OR
Review for: Earth
I love NYX. Their glosses are my most favorite brand. It looks so beautiful over a matte lipstick.. Its not sticky at all and I love the applicator
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Earth
This nyx sheer gloss is amazing!!! I've owned them side they first came out years ago and I find myself using them more then newer and more expensive glosses because this gloss is creamy and last so long!!! Not sticky at all ,it also give my lips a nice plump look. I often use it on its own but will occasionally put it top a matte nude. Either way it's beautiful. You can't beat the price,so affordable and will look great on all skin types. I recommend this to everyone and think you should have it in your collection. Love love love great job nyx
Reagen B.
Reagen B.
Emmett
Review for: Sweet Dream
I don't use a lot of gloss, usually lip sticks but this gloss impressed me! You do need to apply a few coats to actually get the color
you want but it lasts almost all day! I didn't like the color on me too much but they have a variety of beautiful colors to choose from!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Review for: Sweet Dream
I like to use this lipgloss on a day to day if I'm running to the store, and want to add some color to my look. It goes on effortlessly but doesn't last to long for me at least. I bought it at Ulta, and will be back here soon to buy some more since I'm running low!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Clear
I typically only use this for when I am staring my makeup and need me lips to be soft for when I apply my lipstick. It's a good product I can't speak on how long it last because I only have it on for an hour or 2 before I wipe it off and apply my lipstick.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Hastings
Review for: Orange
It is ok. It felt good on the lips. It is cheap. One bad thing is that it broke in my bag. I would not get again. Otherwise it is soft. Good color and is pretty. It is a good value. It is ok.
Damaris M.
Damaris M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this to add shine and lil color to your lips and why not chick try it and you will love too #BloomBadge @Influenster NYX Sheer Tube Gloss
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
terre haute, IN
Review for: Rose
So I haven't used this specific color before, but I have used the Sheer Tube Gloss.The texture is kinda wierd, but I'm not usually a fan of lip gloss anyway. The color isn't very bright. I'd say on average with most other glosses. Nothing very special.
Monica  l.
Monica l.
Temple, TX
Is this a sticky lip gloss?
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
What color of this lipstick do you think is the most beautiful?
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NYX products! How is this lipgloss? Is it sticky? Pigmented?
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you have to reapply this during a normal day.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Are these sticky like most gloss?