BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sheer tube lipgloss can be worn alone or over lipstick to add super shine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Such nice shades which keep your lips glossy and popping! The packaging is lovely and I would defo recommend to someobe" in 4 reviews
Rachael L.
Pineville
As I've said before I don't like color on my lips but this is one that isn't thick easy to apply An long lasting but the price is more than I want to pay. I've used this product serveral times and would buy again if I found a color I liked/ wanted!
Victoria M.
Buffalo, WY
I love this product. Although I’m not a fan of the sticky the color is sooo cute and the packaging is nice! The color is well pigmented but I love all products of NYX
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
It’s nice packaging. I like the color. Very glossy. I feel like it’s too thick on my lips even if I apply a little bit. It’s very easy to apply and the stick is just regular shaped. I recommend it if you like think glosses.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
Just your typical gloss. It does its job. Makes you shiny and look nice and hydrated. Packaging is simple. These aren’t as easy to find as other products. If you want a nice touch this stuff would be good for you.
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA
I love a good high gloss lip gloss and this is what you get with the sheer tube. i love how translucent the colors are but at the same time you get a great gloss. it also last a long time. I hate reapplying my lip gloss all day and with this lip gloss you don't have to.
Cassandra M.
I like to use this lipgloss on a day to day if I'm running to the store, and want to add some color to my look. It goes on effortlessly but doesn't last to long for me at least. I bought it at Ulta, and will be back here soon to buy some more since I'm running low!
Noelia L.
The clear gloss leaves the lips feeling so soft and the gloss looked really good on the lips. I would definitely repurchase! Very easy to apply across the lips. Definitely recommend to everyone!
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
This nyx sheer gloss is amazing!!! I've owned them side they first came out years ago and I find myself using them more then newer and more expensive glosses because this gloss is creamy and last so long!!! Not sticky at all ,it also give my lips a nice plump look. I often use it on its own but will occasionally put it top a matte nude. Either way it's beautiful. You can't beat the price,so affordable and will look great on all skin types. I recommend this to everyone and think you should have it in your collection. Love love love great job nyx
Damaris M.
I really like this to add shine and lil color to your lips and why not chick try it and you will love too #BloomBadge @Influenster NYX Sheer Tube Gloss
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
I usually like these glosses and thought that the color looked very nice but it seem to change to a more orangey color ones I had it on for a while and I needed to take it off. The way it felt on my lips changed after it while also to the point that it was uncomfortable but it did stay on for quite a long time
Monica  l.
Temple, TX
Is this a sticky lip gloss?
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
How often do you have to reapply this during a normal day.
Hildret A.
What color of this lipstick do you think is the most beautiful?
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
I love NYX products! How is this lipgloss? Is it sticky? Pigmented?
Colleen H.
Are these sticky like most gloss?