BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sheer tube lipgloss can be worn alone or over lipstick to add super shine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Such nice shades which keep your lips glossy and popping! The packaging is lovely and I would defo recommend to someobe" in 4 reviews
Reagen B.
Emmett
I don't use a lot of gloss, usually lip sticks but this gloss impressed me! You do need to apply a few coats to actually get the color
you want but it lasts almost all day! I didn't like the color on me too much but they have a variety of beautiful colors to choose from!
Rachael L.
Pineville
As I've said before I don't like color on my lips but this is one that isn't thick easy to apply An long lasting but the price is more than I want to pay. I've used this product serveral times and would buy again if I found a color I liked/ wanted!
Victoria M.
Buffalo, WY
I love this product. Although I’m not a fan of the sticky the color is sooo cute and the packaging is nice! The color is well pigmented but I love all products of NYX
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
It’s nice packaging. I like the color. Very glossy. I feel like it’s too thick on my lips even if I apply a little bit. It’s very easy to apply and the stick is just regular shaped. I recommend it if you like think glosses.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
Just your typical gloss. It does its job. Makes you shiny and look nice and hydrated. Packaging is simple. These aren’t as easy to find as other products. If you want a nice touch this stuff would be good for you.
Rebecca P.
Hastings
It is ok. It felt good on the lips. It is cheap. One bad thing is that it broke in my bag. I would not get again. Otherwise it is soft. Good color and is pretty. It is a good value. It is ok.
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA
I love a good high gloss lip gloss and this is what you get with the sheer tube. i love how translucent the colors are but at the same time you get a great gloss. it also last a long time. I hate reapplying my lip gloss all day and with this lip gloss you don't have to.
Cassandra M.
I like to use this lipgloss on a day to day if I'm running to the store, and want to add some color to my look. It goes on effortlessly but doesn't last to long for me at least. I bought it at Ulta, and will be back here soon to buy some more since I'm running low!
Stephanie J.
Indianapolis , IN
I typically only use this for when I am staring my makeup and need me lips to be soft for when I apply my lipstick. It's a good product I can't speak on how long it last because I only have it on for an hour or 2 before I wipe it off and apply my lipstick.
Noelia L.
The clear gloss leaves the lips feeling so soft and the gloss looked really good on the lips. I would definitely repurchase! Very easy to apply across the lips. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Monica  l.
Temple, TX
Is this a sticky lip gloss?
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
How often do you have to reapply this during a normal day.
Hildret A.
What color of this lipstick do you think is the most beautiful?
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
I love NYX products! How is this lipgloss? Is it sticky? Pigmented?
Colleen H.
Are these sticky like most gloss?