Looking sharp is rarely this breezy: Our 2-in-1 makeup pencil sharpener fine-tunes both jumbo and regular size eye and lip pencils. Made of high-quality steel it provides a smooth effortless motion while the inner casing collects shavings for a no-mess effort.

Does this sharpener stay sharp long?
What is your opinion in this product?
How good is it?
Start your review of NYX Sharpener!
Cape May , NJ
NYX Sharpener uploaded by Julia T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I needed a pencil sharpener to sharpen my eye highlighter pencil and none at my house worked! I went to Ulta and found this sharpener for only 4$. It even comes with a cover so all the shavings don’t fall everywhere !
I love this sharpener!! You cannot beat the price, but not only is it inexpensive, it is effective. I love that it has two different diameters of sharpener, which makes it an efficient purchase as well. It has yet to get dull, and I've owned it for 2 years. This is the only sharpener I own now, because the others became unnecessary. It is also easy to clean (Ladies, and Gentleman, please tell me you clean your sharpeners!) - take the lid off, use a q-tip dipped in alcohol to get the chunks off, then wipe down again with a fresh q-tip wet with alcohol and let air dry.
Marietta, GA
I bought this the other day at Ulta when I exchanged a few items. I have to say I really love the sharpener .It is almost $5.00 but I think it is worth it . A sales person helped me find it at Ulta and I used it the next day to sharpen my NYX jumbo lip pencil. I love it the jumbo lip pencil got sharpened perfectly. I comes with two holes one to sharpen a thin eyeliner or lip pencil and a larger hole to sharpen jumbo eye pencils or jumbo lip liners .
Newport, RI
This is the best sharpener ever. It seems weird but this just amazing. I haven’t found a product that this won’t work for yet. I love that it has two sides so it can fit chunkier things or just small eyeliner or lip liners. The lid doesn’t come off too easily so it isn’t messy at all. It’s such a good price for an amazing product. I highly recommend it!!!
Idaho Falls, ID
What can you say? Its a good sharpener. Having both sizes in one is a great thing! I love that I don't need to juggle a bunch of different ones. My one issue is that the top pops off very easily. I'd also caution against buying it from Amazon; they don't secure the pieces together so it might arrive broken.
NYX Sharpener uploaded by Yessica G.
It’s a cute sharpener with transparent top to easily throw out the garbage it has 2 holes for 2 different sizes it was a littttle pricey for my preference but overall I really liked it ! And would recommend buying it because there are some sharpeners that are cheaper but don’t work
I really like this sharpener I like how it has 2 different sizes. It sharpens my pencils easily and they do not break. Easy to clean out too the price was alright I've had mine for about 3 years already an it still looks brand new.
North Branch, MI
Works pretty well. Pretty average compared to other alternatives, a sharpener is pretty much a sharpener right? lol I like that it has the plastic cover guard so shavings don't get everywhere. I recommend if you're a NYX fan :)
This is an amazing sharpener for your eyeliner! The fact that it isn't very expensive really adds to it. This product is super easy to use. And I Love the fact that it doesn't leave any lines, marks or bumps on my eyeliner. I would definitely use this product agian
Elkton, TN
I rated this a five out of five stars because this pencil sharpener that does the same job as any other pencil sharpener and I guess that’s the point of a pencil sharpener so yes it works just like it’s supposed to