NYX Shading Brush uploaded by NA Z I H A ♑.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

🍒 l.
Las Vegas
I'm absolutely obsessed with these brushes omg!!! It came in a cute packaging and the brushes were superrrr soft. I ordered it online and it came super fast. They are long lasting and super good quality and makes the application come out super nice and blended
Lacey G.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NYX brushes! Not only to they have a wide variety of brushes they are affordable! To me a brand that has variety and good value is huge! The packaging is awesome because they label the brushes and give a brief description of its purpose or what to use it for.
Shannon B.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are simple and perfect for blending eyeshadow. It's inexpensive compared to the other brush brands that I've seen and works just as well. I got it at target and it's also at Walmart. Its great!
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great brushes at a great price. I feel they stand at the top with other high priced brushes. I like getting new brushes very frequently, and I'm able to do that with these ones!
Awesome brushes! If you are looking for not soo expensive but really good brushes these are the ones! It comes in many different types for every use.. would deff recommend
Yoana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brushes from my are a great quality and on the cheaper side I would definitely recommend super soft and the blending brush work g re at
Trinity B.
Nyx has really been stepping up their game. All of their brushes are good quality for the price. Their powder brushes are my favorite.
KATELYN K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing and don't break easily. Could use work for blending though, it leaves lines if you don't apply your make up rigorously.
Emma A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best at all could of done better and I have tones of makeup brushes but they are so much more better then these ones!!
Connie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few different by brush sets, love them all and keep purchasing different ones. Brushes are full and rarely shed.