NYX Set Makeup - Box Of Smokey Look Collection uploaded by Julie B.

BY NYX

If you re addicted to smokey eyes, this kit is custom-made for you. It contains a palette of pigmented eye shadows to create gray smokey eyes, purple smokey eyes, bronze smokey eyes and natural smokey eyes. Kit also contains 3 blushers, face powders, concealers, lip colors, 12 glitter creams and 1 black eye liner. see more...

Caleigh M.
Caleigh M.
NYX is my favorite makeup brand and I think this amazing for beginners or makeup artist because it can be used by everyone! I love that it comes with a lot of options! Would recommend if you are starting makeup or have been doing it for years!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Valley, AL
I absolutely love nyx makeup it's cheap but doesn't look cheap it is better than products from the drug store by far and much less expensive. All things nyx that I own I adore so I say always try for nyx before going to the other side of ulta
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Amya S.
Amya S.
I bought this as a gift for my friend. I also used to have one for myself. I wish it was easier for storage. The eyeshadows were pigmented. I think is this is a better alternative than high end makeup.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
It's a box with a great variety of eyeshadows colors, they are pretty long lasting, for the price I think they are great, my eye color is dark brown and most of the pigments look good with them, would buy again.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
I love the variety... BUT i hate how some of the shadows are super powdery and the glitter shades are not that great. I will be de-panning my favs and putting them into a Z pallete.
Karoline M.
Karoline M.
Montclair
I loved it! A lot of different colors, the make up fix pretty well in the skin and it takes long time to go away!
Prinzzz
Prinzzz
Good product for smokey looks. Lasts longs on my eyes so i highly recommend there eyeshadow
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Favorite makeup brand NYX smokey eye Pallete has all your basic needs for the perfect look
CELINA E.
CELINA E.
Kandern
This Box of smokey look collection is the absolute best thing! In this is box is everything you need. From pigmented eyeshadows to blushes to face powders and lip colors and even more. So you can used it as a smokey and also as everyday look. I love it!
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
4350009
Como fazer para obter esse belo produto??