NYX Set Makeup - Box Of Smokey Look Collection uploaded by Julie B.

BY NYX

If you re addicted to smokey eyes, this kit is custom-made for you. It contains a palette of pigmented eye shadows to create gray smokey eyes, purple smokey eyes, bronze smokey eyes and natural smokey eyes. Kit also contains 3 blushers, face powders, concealers, lip colors, 12 glitter creams and 1 black eye liner. see more...

Caleigh M.
Caleigh M.
NYX is my favorite makeup brand and I think this amazing for beginners or makeup artist because it can be used by everyone! I love that it comes with a lot of options! Would recommend if you are starting makeup or have been doing it for years!
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
It's a box with a great variety of eyeshadows colors, they are pretty long lasting, for the price I think they are great, my eye color is dark brown and most of the pigments look good with them, would buy again.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
I love the variety... BUT i hate how some of the shadows are super powdery and the glitter shades are not that great. I will be de-panning my favs and putting them into a Z pallete.
Prinzzz
Prinzzz
Good product for smokey looks. Lasts longs on my eyes so i highly recommend there eyeshadow
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Favorite makeup brand NYX smokey eye Pallete has all your basic needs for the perfect look