NYX Set Makeup - Box Of Smokey Look Collection uploaded by Sibelle D.NYX Set Makeup - Box Of Smokey Look Collection uploaded by Christina C.NYX Set Makeup - Box Of Smokey Look Collection uploaded by Julie B.

BY NYX #94 in Makeup Sets

If you re addicted to smokey eyes, this kit is custom-made for you. It contains a palette of pigmented eye shadows to create gray smokey eyes, purple smokey eyes, bronze smokey eyes and natural smokey eyes. Kit also contains 3 blushers, face powders, concealers, lip colors, 12 glitter creams and 1 black eye liner.

Jess R.
Providence
I used this palette a ton for a few years. You can do a nice neutral smoky eye and it has warm and cool tones depending on the look you’re going for. Some colors are more pigmented than others and there is a decent mix of metallics and mattes. I’ll admit I didn’t really dip into the blush/contour colors because they weren’t anything special. I didn’t use the cream colors much either because I don’t really like the consistency but those super sparkly cream shades are good for a really dramatic eye or Halloween looks. Overall it’s the most amazing palette but pretty decent for the price.
leidy g.
Lawrence
Blends well and at the end of the day using a primer eyeshadow is still nice. Colors arent super pigmented but not so bad for the price. It does look like a huge compact but its actually small but conviently small able to carry in my purse. Im new to contouring so ive been playing w that and i like it. And the mirror is very nice and useful. Comes w eyeliner thats not so bad. I just wouldn't compare it to being highly pigmented u definitely have to use alot of product and its small but its pretty inexpensive for what u get i guess. More ideal for someone new to makeup ive been around the makeup block so i know there are better things out there but ur gonna pay for them
Yolanda R.
Las Vegas
This item was a so so buy. The colors aren't very pigmented but will work if you have a really good primer. The glitter doesn't stay on too well either. Perfect as a gift for a first time makeup user.
Trinity T.
Richmond
it is absolutely amazing! this is the best set by far to get. i got it here from this website and fell in love ever since it definitely lasts you forever and it still looks new. i wouldn't change a thing about it and if i could i would definitely get another set today.
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
Best full kit I've had! Every look I wanted to create I was able to. Price is perfect for everything that comes with it. Very easy to apply and use. I will definitely buy again and recommend this to everyone
Leanne D.
Brooklyn, NY
The Smokey collection is one of my absolute favorites. It works like high end makeup with a low end price. Glides on well, and stays on well. There is a wide variety of colors which makes it a very versatile collection.
Holly A.
Austin
this was great! it really had everything I need! and it totally can play up or play down a smokey look! But I will say, after a really long night, it starts to smudge.
Lexi V.
Torrance
This was my very first eyeshadow palette/set. The colors were very pigmented, easily blendable, and did their overall job. I used the concealers in the palette to highlight my brow and contour my nose; I had no use for the other colors. The glitter palette in the set however is very deceiving. You don't get much glitter in the pans, and the "adhesive" on them cause my eyelook to crease. Overall, I would recommend this to a beginner looking to get started with makeup.
Christina C.
This eyeshadow color pallet is truly amazing! The pallet has tons of shades to choose from! The product is so versatile, you can go from a nude eyes to completely glamorous smokey eye. Also, the colors are really pigmented.
Jessica S.
Dallas, TX
I love all the colors available in this palette! The pigment is strong and I'm able to create so many different looks with just one palette. Because it's all in one package, I don't have to carry multiple palettes around. This is such a high quality pallete for a great price!
King J.
Madisonville
How do I try this product???
Raquel C.
4350009
Como fazer para obter esse belo produto??
Jessica L.
How much does it cost?
Annabelle G.
t\Tasmanina, gagebrook
can i please do a review of your product for my you tube and Instagram Channel? could you send me a sample out
Wessam E.
It's good? i want to try it