BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX
Set Make Up - Waiting For Tonight

NYX Set Make Up - Waiting For Tonight

The sky s the limit with this versatile palette. 32 highly pigmented shades, 2 complimenting blushes, 1 bronzer, 4 eyebrow powders, 3 concealers, 4 chic lip glosses. Take your daytime look into a sassy goddess of the night look with one handy palette.

NYX Set Make Up - Waiting For Tonight HOw many colours are included in this product ?
How pigmented is that ?
How's the quality? Fallout?
Start your review of NYX Set Make Up - Waiting For Tonight!
Product Highlights
This is a great palette I love NYC prouducts they are affordable and works great on all skin tones you can play around with the shades mixs and match the colored it last few hours use a good primer and you love the look I recommend the prouduct.in reviews
I think this eyeshadow would look so cute on everyone it has so many different shades and really like it in reviews
Bri M.
Slippery rock, PA
This makeup is great quality for the price. You get a ton of options and can practically do your whole face with just this palette. Great for travel
Celyna T.
It comes with a variety of colors of eyeshadow also blush and bronze it's great in my opinion
Magdalena O.
Auburn, WA
Love these pallet is my travel pallet I don't need to bring a lot stuff with me because these is very complete and beautiful color from day to night it is pricey but I definably recommend these to everybody
Kimberly M.
Aberdeen, WA
NYX Set Make Up - Waiting For Tonight uploaded by Kimberly M.
NYX made a multi-palette that I actually like. Normally I hate palettes that combine powder and cream makeup together, but I actually like this one. I got it in a sale on ipsy, and I really think I got more than my money's worth. The eyeshadows are nice and pigmented, the blushes are beautiful, and the lip color gives the lips a nice little touch of color. The only thing that I don't like is that the creams are underneath the powders, so you do have to watch to make sure that you don't get the fall out in your lip color. NYX Set Make Up - Waiting For Tonight
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
One of my favorites from this line! It is very comparable to the other brands at Walmart. Last a very long time, and is very affordable. Need more earth tones. I will buy again and recommend to other!
Sarah G.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product so much it is so amazing and I use it all the time and it is so worth it. It lasts so long and looks so beautiful on the skin, I will definitely Be buying another one whenever I run out!
Influenster M.
This pigment is amazing.. On swatches. It doesn't go on well with brushes, and the eyeshadow is very hard to bend.. So it's a no go for me.
Rosmery S.
Canoga Park, CA
This one is amazing. I have so many options and can make any look with it. Beautiful colors/shades. I love it
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I really do enjoy using this pallet when I'm trying to find a night on the town type of makeup look. It has more shimmer is then matts however it is usable.
Jessica B.
Harlan, KY
There is so much someone can say about NYX and their products. I love that this is a go to brand that is amazing quality but will work for those on a budget. Im in love with this product and would recommend it to anyone. Very reasonably priced and will definitely be a go to product for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilly M.