NYX Set Make Up - Be Fierce Palette uploaded by Lana U.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The world is your runway with the be fierce kit. Create endless haute couture looks with 25 jewel tone eye shadows ranging from matte to shimmer, 3 glowing blushers and 7 sensual lip glosses. Get ready to conquer the world.

Lexie B.
Saginaw, MI
Love this makeup palette you can make bay color you want to by mixing. And it's super long lasting. I use this for special occasions and going out on the weekends. I will have enough to last me awhile but I would buy again
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Love the colors and what I can do with this palette! I use it almost everyday. It's pretty long lasting and I think color wise it is a good choice of colors. It's easy to use as well. I would recommend this to others.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Awesome colors for Spring in to summer! Super light weight but also really pigmented. Lasted all summer! Easy to apply and was great for my daughter to learn how to use colors!!! I will definitely be buying this product again!!
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This is a nice mix of eye shadow colors. It contains both matte and shimmery and a nice mix of each. It's easy to go from neutral daily and then use it to boost up your look for nighttime or any te you feel like being more colorful. The lip shades are also nice. Once again a nice mix between neutrals to very colorful and glamorous. I was astonished at how heavy it actually was lol. The bottom tray pulls out nicely. I wouldn't use the little brushes they put in the kit but I have my own cosmetic brushes. Overall for the value a very good deal and a great present or to keep :)
✨L.I.N.D.A✨ B.
Fredonia , NY
Love nyx products they're very good products, and they're also very affordable. A must have this definitely meet my expectations. The colors are beautiful, and easy to apply very pigmented. I would definitely buy from nyx again. You will not regret it !!
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
You can't go wrong with anything NYX! I have literally been satisfied with every song thing I have bought from them and this is no exception! So many great colors to choose from. Honestly the only palate you will ever need!
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
Not bad same usual NYX formula. A bit dry and doesn't blend too easy but there is pigment there! I think this is the perfect palette for people or young girls just starting out exploring the makeup world. Price point is very fare for the amount of product your getting :)
Christy P.
Londonderry
first off i love any makeup but when it comes to nyx there products are so amazing i buy mine from walmart cvs online its very long lasting just a great product i hghly recommend it
Destiny B.
Atlanta
One of my favs. It's good for oily skin. I don't see slot of smudging for at least 6 hours. I normally wear to work and it stays in place. Not pricey at all. This was a gift. I have reallynoily skin and it's great for me.