BY NYX

Nothing pulls together a look quite like beautifully defined brows. Enter the sleek new Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour, our 2-in-1 pencil that defines, fills and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to eyebrow perfection.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Blonde/Ivory
Highlighter - Ivory
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Paraffin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ozokerite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Brow – Blonde
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Di-C20-40 Alkyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C30-50 Alcohols, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Taupe/Vanilla
Highlighter – Vanilla

Brow – Taupe

Soft Brown/Rose
Highlighter – Rose

Brow – Soft Brown

Auburn/Soft Pink
Highlighter – Soft Pink

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Paraffin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ozokerite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Brow - Auburn

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
NYX Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: Ash Brown/Medium Beige more...
This brow contour isn’t terrible, but I do have some complaints. It’s a dual ended twist up pencil, which it made it easy for my contour portion to break. The pencil is also super soft so it’s hard to sharpen it. I did like the contour part, since it made my brows pop! If you want to buy be careful when sharpening and make sure you don’t twist a lot of product up at a time so it doesn’t break while you’re styling your brows.
Tess D.
Baton Rouge
I am not sure if I'd maybe the coke was off or I just sint know what I am doing. I love the fonvience of having the highlighter pn the other end.this allows you to go from filling in your eyebrows to blighting around them in matter of seconds. Now if the can only come up with a flip comb type of thing that would allow an eyebrow brush to be connected to jt.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Purchased at: CVS
Honestly I'm not a huge fan of this product. I usually carve out my brows with concealer after doing them and i thought this would help cut out that step. Well out didn't... But that's kinda my fault because clearly it's a brow bone highlight as it says on the packaging. It's not just that, however. I'm not a huge fan of the brow pencil that's part of it either. I just feel as if the color is a little off and though i can't really explain why, i don't like the formula of it. Everyone is different however, and brow products are not one size fits all. My sister loves this product and it makes her eyebrows look great. I always suggest trying out different products and seeing what works the best for you.
Anna L.
Review for: Brunette/Cream more...
I really like this product for the smooth and natural application. The sculpt does tend to get a little messy and out of hand but is a quick and easy clean up thanks to the highlight. My only issue is that every single one of these I have purchased, the highlight end is not grounded in the packaging and sometimes falls outs
Karla V.
Review for: Ash Brown/Medium Beige more...
The product is not as creamy as I’d like, I find myself having to go over the same lines multiple times to get the desired effect. However for the price paid it’s a good overall product. it gets the job done. It is also great if you’re in a hurry because it is a two in one product which I love.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
I love this product. I have ashy brown brows and have always had trouble finding a pencil that worked for me. This product has the shade I need and applies easily. I also like using the highlight end on my browbone for a little extra. It’s also at a pretty good price point at target.
Miranda O.
This was just okay. It wasn't outstanding but it wasn't terrible either. I didn't really enjoy the brow color, and I felt like it didnt last very long. It looked good when I first applied but by the end of the day it smeared and faded. Probably will try a different one next time
Pankti S.
Wallingford, PA
Review for: Ash Brown/Medium Beige more...
It’s my favorite eyebrow pencil. I haven’t tried any other but it makes my eyebrows looks good and I really like it. The packaging is a little on the cheaper side because the highlight crayon has fallen out a few times, but it isn’t a big deal.
Justinee P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Espresso/Light Beige more...
I loved this for on the go. I love how I can easily fill in my brows and clean them up with the concealer on the opposite end. Very reasonable pricing for a product that you can easily take with you. Definitely worth buying again.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Brunette/Cream more...
This eyebrow pencil gets the job done! It definitely has a creamy consistency but when it applies, i feel like my eyebrows never look their best. The pencil is not a micro pencil so i don’t get the sharp lines i normally like! The highlighter on the other end definitely is cute and looks good under the brow! This was a cheap alternative i purchased from my local drug store in place of my normal product from urban decay i use for my eyebrows which i love! For the price this is a good product! Just was not a huge fan of the color i purchased and how it looked on me!
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?