BY NYX

Define your best features and add luminescence wherever-and whenever-you need it, with our new Sculpt & Highlight Face Duos. Available in six expertly coordinated shade combinations, each double-ended liquid duo features a contouring shade to add definition and a creamy highlighter to illuminate.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Sorbitan Olivate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this easy to use? Worth the price?1 Answers
  • I was looking online at different makeup to help me contour my fa...2 Answers
  • I've been reading mixed reviews about this product. I want to try...2 Answers
NYX Sculpt and Highlight Face Duo
  • "so i’m new to the world of liquid contour, usually i just opt for a bronzer and call it a day! since i wanted to get my feet wet i decided to go with this nyx highlight and contour since it was cheap and required minimal application skill due to the dual ended wand. i used a damp fenty sponge to blend and it blended seamlessly! note: if you let it sit for a while you may need a little elbow grease to help it blend completely. the shade was perfect for me and gave me a beautiful contour that i loved. i also decided to try this for the first time for a big event and it photographed beautifully (photo above). i was really happy with it. one downfall, however is the minimal amount of product you get; the tube doesn’t seem very full and doesn’t last that long, so if your a full face everyday kinda girl i suggest buying a few at a time. overall for the price point i think it’s an amazing product that gives great results and i would definitely recommend & repurchase!" in 13 reviews
  • "its difficult for me to find contour shades that suit my pale skin and the shade of this is perfect! it creamy and pigmented, although can cling to dry patches. the highlight shade is also good for my skintone, but as a normal concealer rather than a highlight. " in 7 reviews
Imani H.
Review for: Light/Almond more...
So I’m new to the world of liquid contour, usually I just opt for a bronzer and call it a day! Since I wanted to get my feet wet I decided to go with this nyx highlight and contour since it was cheap and required minimal application skill due to the dual ended wand. I used a damp fenty sponge to blend and it blended seamlessly! Note: if you let it sit for a while you may need a little elbow grease to help it blend completely. The shade was perfect for me and gave me a beautiful contour that I loved. I also decided to try this for the first time for a big event and it photographed beautifully (photo above). I was really happy with it. One downfall, however is the minimal amount of product you get; the tube doesn’t seem very full and doesn’t last that long, so if your a full face everyday kinda girl I suggest buying a few at a time. Overall for the price point I think it’s an amazing product that gives great results and I would definitely recommend & repurchase!
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
Review for: Taupe/Ivory more...
I have struggled with finding the right contouring tools for me without breaking the bank. This product definitely was what I needed. It’s affordable and easy to use, and I will definitely buy again. It blends in easily and has helped me master my contouring skills. I just worry that it may not last as long as I hoped it would. It seems like the tube is already running low after a short period of time.
jacqueline c.
Review for: Light/Almond more...
I love this product the “highlight” shade is beautiful I use it to conceal my under eyes and it does a great job. Doesn’t crease so easily. && for the contour side the color is great not orange at all but you have to blend fast or else it will dry quickly.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Light/Almond more...
I got this in the fall for I believe $8 from Nordstrom Rack. I have used it some but it’s a little too dark for my skin right now. Blends in pretty nicely and lasts quite awhile. Only issue is if I put it under my eye it can irritate it a little bit. Nothing terrible though.
Srin Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Caitlin M.
Fultonville , NY
Review for: Light/Almond more...
I love the duo but it’s so small and it runs out very quickly. For the price it should last much longer. The highlight is amazing but the contour does not blend very easily
Jordan S.
Clovis
Review for: Light/Almond more...
This is a super great product for beginners to really learn how to contour and lighten up their faces. It drys on matte for the darker contour shade and a little dewy for the light shade but it has great coverage and a little product goes a long way.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kira M.
Wayne
Review for: Taupe/Ivory more...
This is honestly one of my favorite products to use. As someone who is very pale it is hard to find a contour and highlighted that works and isn't over pigmented. I would definitely buy this product again.
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Vanilla/Caramel more...
I love the formula for this product. I wish it had a better shade range. I think i got one that was too yellow. But it works still. I do love the easy applicator and how it blends out. So smoothly. Cream contour can be tricky. This one makes it easy.
Daniela R.
Hello! Does this product come in different shades?
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I've been reading mixed reviews about this product. I want to try it because it's affordable and I need new a contour and highlight. Is this hard to blend? does it look streaky?
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
I was looking online at different makeup to help me contour my face easily. I saw this product online and put it in my shopping cart but then went back to see what the reviews were saying and it was so mixed that I didn't even end up purchasing. Is this a good product to purchase or is there something better recommended.
Apryl C.
What shade do you recommend for very fair skin? Are any of them light enough that it would look natural on my light skin or will they all be too dark?
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
How does this compare the he wonderstick?