BY NYX

Define your best features and add luminescence wherever-and whenever-you need it, with our new Sculpt & Highlight Face Duos. Available in six expertly coordinated shade combinations, each double-ended liquid duo features a contouring shade to add definition and a creamy highlighter to illuminate.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Sorbitan Olivate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this easy to use? Worth the price?1 Answers
  • I was looking online at different makeup to help me contour my fa...2 Answers
  • I've been reading mixed reviews about this product. I want to try...2 Answers
Marlena S.
This is an excellent highlight/contour duo and it's perfect for adding those final sculpted touches on your look. I picked this up at the new NYX store in my city and I really like it. For reference I'm a medium-dark brown (NC45) and I think the Sand/Chestnut is the best match. I will say I think this product is best for light touch-up contouring or spot covering versus using it for a full out strong contour. The coverage is very light and isn't very long-lasting. But for $12 it's a nice product to keep in your purse or desk drawer for quickies.
Sara R.
Duluth, MN
I'm a huge fan of nyx cosmetics and will try anything they out out.

This highlight and sculpt duo is great in theory but it was difficult to use and didn't blend well. I have continues to use it and I've learned to use less than what comes out on the sculpt end and to blend quickly, don't let it sit too long first. The color is also a little darker than what I would like. I chose the medium shades, I usually wear a medium neutral foundation.
Kelsey L.
Newry, PA
I love this product. I've struggled with finding good contouring products that aren't too dark or orange for my skin. This duo is perfect! I have pretty fair skin so contouring is always a struggle. The lightest shade, ivory/taupe, is perfect for my skin. The consistency is very creamy and pigmented and blends out very well. A little bit definitely goes a long way!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in the color espresso/honey. The highlight shade matches my skin perfectly, I needed to get a shade lighter. But that's okay, I just use it as a foundation sometimes. The contour shade is perfect though; it doesn't look too dark or light. It blends well for me. I use it little by little to blend since it's a cream. I love the results I get from this.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Not the best contour/highlight product I've used but not the worst. It dried out my face big time and it was more difficult for me to blend, and when I finally got it to where it looked decent, my whole face looked bronzed. However, I will continue to play around with this product just because I paid over $10 for it.
Heather O.
Amazing product! Both the contour and highlight blend out beautifully with a beauty blender! Lasts a long time (I set contour with a bronzing powder and highlight with Laura mercier translucent setting) for the price, give it a try!
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I absolutely love this. The color is perfect and not muddy looking, or orange. The highlight is brilliant and goes with most skin tones. I got it for 12$ and bought 3 more since. Blends like a dream and looks natural and not caked.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product. I use it everyday. And I will continue to buy it. I use to to do my eyebrows everyday. The lighter is gorgeous and can be used for many different things. I highly recommend his product.
Caelin G.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I really like this contour stick. The liquid blends nice and doesn't dry before you get around to blending it out. I like it better than other brands sticks that I have.
Mary F.
Stockton, CA
I like the NYX products and I like this one to. The only thing is the applicator comes out with too much product for my taste especially when contouring my nose.
Daniela R.
Hello! Does this product come in different shades?
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I've been reading mixed reviews about this product. I want to try it because it's affordable and I need new a contour and highlight. Is this hard to blend? does it look streaky?
Karly H.
Nashville, TN
I was looking online at different makeup to help me contour my face easily. I saw this product online and put it in my shopping cart but then went back to see what the reviews were saying and it was so mixed that I didn't even end up purchasing. Is this a good product to purchase or is there something better recommended.
Apryl C.
What shade do you recommend for very fair skin? Are any of them light enough that it would look natural on my light skin or will they all be too dark?
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Is this easy to use? Worth the price?