BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Elizabeth F.
Concord, NC
Review for: Blonde/Ivory more...
Love it! It's one of my fav eyebrow pencils! & it's such a great bonus that you get a little highlighter for under your brow with it! It's a fantastic 2 & 1!! I definitely recommend this! You will absolutely fall in love!
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Soft Brown/Rose more...
I absolutely love this product! I'm super picky about my eyebrows and this product works wonders. The soft brown and rose color blends beautifully with my eyebrows and skintone. It's also only about $10 at your local drugstore!
Kelsey S.
I love this product it gives the high light on one side great for under the brow. The color stays on and helps to darken my actual hair. Lots of colors to pick from
Kristina P.
Richboro
Great color, however the pigment is a little hard so you have to apply pressure to get it onto your brow. However, I LOVE the highlight /conceal side and use it practically every day! It's a formula that once you put it on and blend, it does not fade away
Kate G.
Chillicothe, OH
I just started using this product and it makes my eyebrows look much for filled in but with a natural look. I also love the highlight because it gives them a pop.
j e.
Review for: Espresso/Light Beige more...
I think this is exactly like the Anastia Brow Wiz that's over $20. I don't use this every day, but it does what I expected it to when I do use it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to shape their eyebrows without spending a fortune!
Ashley J.
I love this product. It fills my brows well and blends in great. It is a little pricy which is why I gave it 4 stars . I would recommend it to others and buy again.
Brittany S.
While it did the job it was supposed to do, I did not like this product. There was no shade that perfectly matched my brows, unlike other brands I have tried. It did last all day and applied smoothly, however. If it matches for you, I would recommend!
Svetlana S.
i have one in the shade ash brown and i love this stuff. this stuff works great when you're in a rush and don't have much time to do your eyebrows. i use this a lot and have repurchased this before!
Kelsie W.
Phenix City, AL
I was super excited about this product for it's convenience factor but I wasn't at all impresses. The mascara portion goes on super thick, the powder goes on unevenly and the pencil if a very unnatural shade...
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?