BY NYX #71 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
SHERNETTE W.
Mississauga, ON
I really enjoyed using this ! I was hooked on the Anastasia one but was pretty expensive to keep up with, this is a great alternative that's cheaper, it's not a fine line pencil but works great alone or without one. It really sculpts my brows for #browgoals
Rebeca E.
México
me encanta el producto, se difumina muy bien, no se sienten las tipicas plastas del maquillaje.
con el producto no he notado algun daño a mi rstro como granos.
el producto es duradero y aunque me toque mucho el rostro no se cae.
si lo recomendaria
Kendal S.
Whitby, WY
Okay I love this! I tried this after using the anastasia one and I prefer this one! It's so easy to apply. The only thing I don't like is the highlight on the end, but the price is right so I don't mind repurchasing a little more often.
Rachelle J.
This is such an underrated brow star! It is just as good as the micro brow pencil but it's half the price- plus it has the sculpt color! If you like the micro brow you really should try this one!
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
Would have liked the product a lot better if the brow part didn't break as soon as I opened it! But, overall it was pretty creamy and did the job. Really like the highlight side as well.
Emma M.
One of my favorite brow products ever! So easy to use and also wipe out if you make a mistake! I got this from my local store in finland but you can get it almost anywhere specially from USA. The packaging is also really cute! I totally recommend!! <3
Anaisse S.
nice france
A beauty must have !! Perfect to just throw in the bg and redefine your brow throughout the day The makeup you need an awesome deal for the price and i love this i use this everyday
Ananya C.
I like that this comes with a brow highlight, but more often than not, it's the wrong shade for me. The brow pencil itself is fine, but something more detailed might work better for most people.
Sandra S.
This is one of my favorite brow products! It is so easy to draw on little hairs and fill in your brows. And it also stays on for a really long time. Love this product :)
Libby S.
glasgow
Review for: Brunette/Cream more...
Love this product so much! It’s easy to use and does the job well. It leaves a nice natural looking brow. The highlight end is like and creamy and easy to blend
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?

back