BY NYX #96 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour - NYX Cosmetics' sleek Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour is a 2-in-1 pencil that define, fills, and uses shadow and light to lift the brows to perfection. Formulated with nourishing castor seed oil, this dynamic eyebrow pencil also helps the brow feel soft and smooth. - Sculpt & Highlight Brow Contour

• I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I...2 Answers
  • Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the lightest color looks ridiculous? ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Very good choice in terms of pencil type presentation , practice is easy to use very good pigmentation is a great product from NYX" in 91 reviews
Tara F.
Cornwall , ON
This is a new find for me and I absolutely love it. Along with the microbrow pencil I use taupe in the sculpt and highlight pencil. Affordable dual product. I will continue to buy and I recommend.
Carriane B.
These work very well, they glide on smoothly and evenly ontop of my eyebrows. The only issue I have with them is that the product can easily smudge and doesn't set onto the skin.
Laura J.
I always had difficulties to find a browpencil that has the same colour as my eyebrows. This one fits perfectly. The pencil is very smoothe and the highliter is excellent.
Karina D.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
Used to be my favourite eyebrow pencil, I love how NYX has a great range of Browns for everyone and it's got it's own highlighter that works wonders.Not expensive and a great duo pen.
Zoe F.
Cork
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
I really enjoyed this product it made filling in brows super fast but also precise! The formula is nice and creamy and the colour was a really good match! I didn't use the highlight end of this much
sabrina p.
Montreal, QC
Best eyebrow pencil. With the small tip I can be very persist. Also has a double end to define the brows making them pop. Great price for the amount of product you get!
Chloe A.
Spalding, England
God damn I just love this! I tend to clean up the lines using the highlight shade! So easy to work with, very rich pigment and lasts all day! 10/10 would buy again!
Omega M.
Review for: Taupe/Vanilla more...
This is amazing, it's very creamy and goes on easily and makes your brows look so much better and fuller. the part i don't like is the highlighter it is too creamy and comes off easily.
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
Recently picked this up from Boots and have used it a couple of times now. I wanted a change from my usual Boots no7 brow pencil as it started to run out quicker the last few times I've had one. The end of the pencil on the brow shade of this is thinner than the no7 one so I feel like I have more control and can get more precise lines etc which I really like. The colour I got was brunette which is perfect for me! Definitely recommend as Nyx is an affordable brand and this product is working great so far for me!
Camerun j.
I still don't know how to fill in my eyebrow properly so this is a pointless review. Although this product is very pigmented and outlines and defines the brow well.
Reagan C.
Is this a good brow product? How does the highlighter work? Does it stay all day?
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
Is the pencil brow color as good as like a brush on brow color?
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Is this a good brow product? Is it like the abh brow?
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
I'm still learning when it comes to sharing eyebrows so I'm not quite sure if this is for me, but since I have light colored eyebrows I figured this was a better option than others. I guess my question is- is this easy to use if you don't know what your doing?
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Is this any different from their other brow pencil?